Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:08 PM   #281
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Gemme? No one told me about this thread. I'm having one of those moments like "No one would care if I disappeared off the face of the earth." Are my dear pen pal friends really my dear pen pal friends? Am I loved? I need some reassurance, y'all. I'm an HSP (highly sensitive person), so I apologize for my weird ways!

Oh, and sign me up for the green project if it's not too late:

1. Diva
2. Pixe
3. Jake
4. purepisces
5. cara
6. Gemme
7. softness
8. Tommi
9. ME ME ME (ami)
10. Logicaly
11. Rain
12. nycfembbw (Jennifer)

well see, I knew you were here and I figured you knew and you were still doing the other one and I thought maybe you didn't want to do this one too. Then I also thought maybe some one told her but she didn't start the thread so maybe she doesn't want to do it. (but that can not be cause she is too nice to be that way) and oh fuck, what if there was some behind the scenes falling out I don't know about. And I am also a highly sensitive person and so I didn't know what to do, so I stayed out of it. And now I am so sorry, and I am so glad you are here!!!!!!!!!!!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb

Last edited by amiyesiam; 02-12-2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: my husband, of all people, just told me my english is horrible
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #282
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
No weird ways! I'm sorry, Jennifer. I thought when I mentioned over here a while back I mentioned HERE. lol

Forgive me?

P.S.~ Your work has been missed!
Ve Vill NeVah forgive thee

Old 02-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #283
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Gemme? No one told me about this thread. I'm having one of those moments like "No one would care if I disappeared off the face of the earth." Are my dear pen pal friends really my dear pen pal friends? Am I loved? I need some reassurance, y'all. I'm an HSP (highly sensitive person), so I apologize for my weird ways!

1. Diva
2. Pixe
3. Jake
4. purepisces
5. cara
6. Gemme
7. softness
8. Tommi
9. ME ME ME (ami)
10. Logicaly
11. Rain
12. nycfembbw (Jennifer)
I thought you were already here! Awwww. *hugs* Glad you found the thread!!!!

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #284
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
No weird ways! I'm sorry, Jennifer. I thought when I mentioned over here a while back I mentioned HERE. lol

Forgive me?

P.S.~ Your work has been missed!
Beautiful Gemme, I appreciate your caring response. Of course, you are forgiven but it's really more about my insecurity than anything that requires an apology from you or anyone. I knew I could put my feelings out there whether valid or not simply because this is such a great group. Nothing like asking for love and getting it. Thanks, dear Gemme!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #285
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Ve Vill NeVah forgive thee
You're just sayin' that cuz you have to make one MORE piece now!

*sticks tongue out*

Quote:
Beautiful Gemme, I appreciate your caring response. Of course, you are forgiven but it's really more about my insecurity than anything that requires an apology from you or anyone. I knew I could put my feelings out there whether valid or not simply because this is such a great group. Nothing like asking for love and getting it. Thanks, dear Gemme!
Love sammich! Git yer love sammich right HERE!

tee hee

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #286
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

1. Diva
2. Pixe
3. Jake
4. purepisces
5. cara
6. Gemme
7. softness
8. Tommi
9. ME ME ME (ami)
10. Logicaly
11. Rain
12. nycfembbw (Jennifer)

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

< ~ ~ us! lol
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #287
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=Gemme;48969]You're just sayin' that cuz you have to make one MORE piece now!

*sticks tongue out*

so wrong, so wrong, I also do one for me just incase I need it and it appears I will na na

[B]Love sammich! Git yer love sammich right HERE!

tee hee

Old 02-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #288
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

so wrong, so wrong, I also do one for me just incase I need it and it appears I will na na
BAH! You never let me have any fun!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #289
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
BAH! You never let me have any fun!

you officially have my permission to have fun but I will not be held responsible for any of your actions or words. so have at it!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #290
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
you officially have my permission to have fun but I will not be held responsible for any of your actions or words. so have at it!

Okie dokie!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #291
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Well dear sweet baby infant Jeebus.....I have permission!

FINALLY. I can have some fun now.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:40 PM   #292
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Well dear sweet baby infant Jeebus.....I have permission!

FINALLY. I can have some fun now.

what cha talk'n bout? My name is Mary

Old 02-13-2010, 03:36 AM   #293
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Arrow Guess Who's Coming To Dinner..

Quote:
you are soooooooo baddddddd!

so you know what you are doing! goody for you!!!!

all 10 of mine will be done tonight!!!!!!
Kewl ami, I'm hoping to get mine out tomorrow..or , They go on the plane to Orlando with me for the finishing touches.

Sherrie is at Newark airport, on her way to Orlando where I was to be an hour before she arrived so I could get the rental car, and pick her up.

as I write this, my flight to meet her in Orlando an hour before her has been canceled...I don't get out until tomorrow night. She gets there a day ahead, a day alone with Mom and Dad...I transferred the rental car into her name.

Then, she picks me up at Orlando airport Sunday AM at 5:30and takes me to her parents.
I am meeting her parents for the first time..
.on VALENTINE'S DAY after mucho years*

Keep me in your white light, prayers, beads, bubbles, and baubles and best energy...I am the first one...** from our "family"** to meet "the Mom" and Dad.. She's taking me to IHOP first so I can have my last meal..of Fresh N Fruity..for a week
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:51 AM   #294
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

1. Diva
2. Pixe
3. Jake
4. purepisces
5. cara
6. Gemme
7. softness
8. Tommi
9. ME ME ME (ami)
10. Logicaly
11. Rain
12. nycfembbw (Jennifer)
Dearest jennifer,

I haaaaaave been looking for you, waiting for you, and your ears must have been burning as sherrie and I have been talking about you...not seeing your posts...I figured you were still in the Unpacking and decorating the new place, THE ONE WITH THE ELEVATOR.

so, click youtogether and get green
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 08:39 AM   #295
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Here we are and Here we Go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Kewl ami, I'm hoping to get mine out tomorrow..or , They go on the plane to Orlando with me for the finishing touches.

Sherrie is at Newark airport, on her way to Orlando where I was to be an hour before she arrived so I could get the rental car, and pick her up.

as I write this, my flight to meet her in Orlando an hour before her has been canceled...I don't get out until tomorrow night. She gets there a day ahead, a day alone with Mom and Dad...I transferred the rental car into her name.

Then, she picks me up at Orlando airport Sunday AM at 5:30and takes me to her parents.
I am meeting her parents for the first time..
.on VALENTINE'S DAY after mucho years*

Keep me in your white light, prayers, beads, bubbles, and baubles and best energy...I am the first one...** from our "family"** to meet "the Mom" and Dad.. She's taking me to IHOP first so I can have my last meal..of Fresh N Fruity..for a week

Okay penpals,
As Fate would l have it, I jetted to Orlando a day late after connections to Atlanta were canceled. At 5:30 Am I arrvived at baggage claim and watched the suitcases caravan around the metal conveyor until it stopped, the buzzer rang! My new Chaps Suitcase was not in site.

I went to Delta Baggage Counter and stood in line with chatting with 8 others. I was pleased to hear my suitcase had been found. It was safe but, at LAX, Los Angeles, CA. They promised to get it on the 10:30 AM flight and would deliver it to sherrie's parents and hour from Orlando.

I checked on line and noted it did not leave LAX until 3PM..

At 11PM, the driver with my suitcase arrived,.....the Muffifn, the sleeping doggie announcing his arrival and waking "The Parents" that go to bed like clockwork at 7PM.......

I have arrived into their lives, baggage and all..

So far, so good
Old 02-16-2010, 02:22 PM   #296
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation
Default sorry

I need more time to finish up.............can i please please.............
LadyRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #297
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
I need more time to finish up.............can i please please.............
Postmarked by March 1st....is that not enough time, my darling?
Old 02-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #298
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Diva, I sent out my green projects. I included 2 extra (12 in total) in case anyone else signs up, as I believe sign up isn't over until the 24th (unless I remembered that wrong). If you have space to include the extras in my package when you send to me, that'd be nifty. Oh, and lemme know when they arrive at your home! Green money included
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #299
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Diva, I sent out my green projects. I included 2 extra (12 in total) in case anyone else signs up, as I believe sign up isn't over until the 24th (unless I remembered that wrong). If you have space to include the extras in my package when you send to me, that'd be nifty. Oh, and lemme know when they arrive at your home! Green money included
ami, Jennifer's trying to beat you as Speedy Gonzalez of the crafty types!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #300
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Wow!!! Look at You bein' all Early McEarlyson!

I'm impressed, but there are no gold medals for being first....that would be Your Olympics......

Tags
artists, creative types