Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-07-2017, 02:46 AM   #1
Dita

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Babygirl

Dita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST ReputationDita Has the BEST Reputation
Default “I’m shy, please come say hi.”

*slowly walks into the room and smiles

Hello lovelies...

I'm babygirl Dita from Vegas. I'm a huge music lover...in fact I would rather listen to music than watch TV. Don't get me wrong though I do enjoy the occasional binge watching session... now and then as well, especially when you have the right person to cuddle up with. Horror is my favorite genre...I've watched countess numbers of horror movies but yet I still manage to jump up in fear when the toast pops out of the toaster. I enjoy dancing, creating art, exploring new places, oh yes and working on my fitness. I started a weight loss journey in 2015 and have managed to lose over 160 pounds. I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm a lot closer than I was yesterday, so yes fitness is an important part of my life. Looking forward to making new friends and perhaps finding the right Daddy that will care for this spicy sweet babygirl.
Dita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 03:28 AM   #2
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome my best friend in the world, so glad to see you finally join. You are my favorite spooky movie partner Love you!

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 04:40 AM   #3
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!

Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on your amazing accomplishment of getting healthier!

Maybe you will join us in chat one evening

If you need help with anything just reach out !

dee-
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 04:53 AM   #4
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome! Nevermind the savages, just know that here you are safe, you are very, very safe.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 06:34 AM   #5
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, Dita, welcome and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. It's folks like you that remind me that I could do better on my attempts to lose weight! Make yourself at home, the denizens here are a very friendly bunch, I've found in the few months I've been here!

Esme
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 08:56 AM   #6
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Dita

I try to watch horror movies but find the cushion I`m usually hiding behind tends to block the view ! Congratulations on shedding those pounds and getting healthier too.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 10:10 AM   #7
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I'm a cranky old woman but if you can handle that, let's be buds.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 01:47 PM   #8
indigo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

indigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Dita,

welcome to the planet and good luck for your search

Cheers,

indigo
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 02:15 PM   #9
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Hi .Dita CONGRATS !! what an accomplishment you have done with yourself Keep up the good work .The best love is self love long b4 you can share you... Welcome to the Planet lots of nice woman and a strong B&F community as well. enjoy !
Old 11-17-2017, 11:15 PM   #10
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!!! I hope you enjoy it here!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote