Old 01-11-2017, 07:46 PM   #24441
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,159 Times in 3,404 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

We had delicious and fresh Mediterranean food (shawarma, falafel, tabouleh) from FALAFELJI!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 08:15 PM   #24442
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Thanked 26,244 Times in 6,531 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
We had delicious and fresh Mediterranean food (shawarma, falafel, tabouleh) from FALAFELJI!
You made me want falafel wicked bad. There's a couple decent Middle Eastern places in Asheville...maybe for lunch tomorrow....mmmm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 08:28 PM   #24443
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 88,178 Times in 21,015 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I made some seriously delish grilled cheese sandwiches in my cast iron skillet. Fresh blueberries and a juice cocktail of ginger ale, cherry and pomegranate juices also. I had to ingest something fresh and healthy compared to the artery clogging cheese.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 08:30 PM   #24444
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single, happy, and having a blast.

Thanked 15,661 Times in 4,454 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I had to eat and drive today so I had a small cheese burger from McDonald's. It was just okay.
Chad is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 08:34 PM   #24445
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,627 Times in 3,923 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Salmon and eggs with sauteed spinach on the side.

Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 08:38 PM   #24446
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 9,991 Times in 2,090 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I,m not sure what to call it it was a hamburger patty with lettuce and the fixins,but it was on a wheat tortilla ....so a hamburger taco or a mexi-burger!
firegal is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 09:35 PM   #24447
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,080 Times in 1,733 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Homemade cheesy chicken enchiladas, refried beans and rice. Little bit of brownie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 09:42 PM   #24448
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,326 Times in 1,627 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

OK...so, sauteed mushrooms, onions, peppers, put some fry sauce on one side of the sourdough bread then put the sandwich in the panini press. Then when it was done I added tomato and just mayo on the other side and carrots on the side
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 09:43 PM   #24449
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 22,463 Times in 7,261 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, creamed corn, steamed broccoli and a double decker moon pie for dessert and I drank an ice tea.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 09:45 PM   #24450
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 10,559 Times in 1,735 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- An amazing Maryland-style crab cake that was almost entirely made of crab, with remoulade sauce on the side
- Some delicious salmon with a sweet and spicy glaze
- Grilled squashes, onions and peppers
- Twice baked potatoes
- Chocolate cake with buttercream chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream
- Several glasses of a delicious white wine, I'm not sure what kind

(I had dinner with my coworkers at our boss's house. I guess he wants to keep us.)

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 08:28 AM   #24451
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
ISO kinky, perverted, twisted femme

Thanked 25,911 Times in 6,465 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

Italian sausages w/peppers & onions sautéed..in a pita pocket, steamed cauliflower!! H2O to drink..out on patio by pool....
Old 01-12-2017, 03:32 PM   #24452
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Thanked 26,244 Times in 6,531 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I picked up dinner...

I got a Reuben made with turkey on rye. Sweet potato fries and extra pickles on the side..

Sadly I have no appetite. So I guess it'll be lunch tomorrow.

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 06:16 PM   #24453
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
ISO kinky, perverted, twisted femme

Thanked 25,911 Times in 6,465 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

baked chicken.....long grain & wild rice....butternut squash cubes..steamed...
Old 01-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #24454
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,627 Times in 3,923 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Baked green chili chicken wings, baked sweet potato and a spinach & baby arugula salad with a creamy avocado/coconut dressing.

Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 06:41 PM   #24455
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,159 Times in 3,404 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

taco night!

(btw, the big jar of taco seasoning at Costco is really good!)
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 06:51 PM   #24456
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Extraordinaire
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su mujer
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,530 Times in 1,435 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Baked chipotle seasoned chicken
Mashed potatoes, gravy
Broccoli
Cranberry flavored iced tea

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 07:18 PM   #24457
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single, happy, and having a blast.

Thanked 15,661 Times in 4,454 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I had two carnitas tacos.

They are so yummy!
Chad is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 07:34 PM   #24458
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 10,559 Times in 1,735 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- frozen pizza
- mashed potatoes

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #24459
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 20,117 Times in 6,707 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I made a special batch of thick and creamy Navy bean soup. For dessert, we're having Salted Caramel Apple pie (the recipe for the pie was found in the latest issue of Taproot magazine).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 08:14 PM   #24460
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 7,425 Times in 1,916 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I waited until after I ate before I came in and read about everyone's delicious FOODZ!

I had a bacon and lettuce sandwich on toasted bread with mayo. About 3 fistfulls of very sweet tiny tomatoes on the side. Chocolate milk to drink.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner