Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:30 AM   #461
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
oops...I wasn't here but I am now..
Would you rather be here or there, and where is here or there for you?!?
Old 11-21-2016, 03:48 AM   #462
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

I'd rather behere or there....somewhere. lol
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 03:52 AM   #463
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisa View Post
I'd rather behere or there....somewhere. lol
Lol...

Where is there?
Old 11-21-2016, 03:55 AM   #464
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

Here is on a beach! lol

Wher would you rather be?
Old 11-21-2016, 04:01 AM   #465
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Here is on a beach! lol

Wher would you rather be?
Asleep right now!

Why all the awful police killings?
Old 11-21-2016, 04:32 AM   #466
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Default Brisa

It's terrible....

We need more law enforcement.

Perhaps that would help?
Old 11-21-2016, 04:36 AM   #467
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It's terrible....

We need more law enforcement.

Perhaps that would help?
I don't think more law enforcement would help.

Don't you think better trained law enforcement would be a start?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:41 AM   #468
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Default Brisa

We're short handed in cities.... and yes that too.

Don't you think violence should be delt with on the streets?
Old 11-21-2016, 04:55 AM   #469
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We're short handed in cities.... and yes that too.

Don't you think violence should be delt with on the streets?
No!

Don't you think education programs would be a better idea?
Old 11-21-2016, 07:42 AM   #470
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Don't you think education programs would be a better idea?
No that only creates smarter criminals.

Don't you think lobotomies combined with hands lopped off would actually be a lot more effective when it comes to reforming hardened criminals like, say for example - one time shoplifters and marijuana growers?

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:16 AM   #471
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Default Brisa

lol

So law enforcement should stop and ask them if they want to go to school and become educated while they are burning flags, houses, places of business and cars? (I am referring to anyone that is committing a crime..because if you or I did it..our butts would be in jail)
Old 11-21-2016, 09:34 AM   #472
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
lol

So law enforcement should stop and ask them if they want to go to school and become educated while they are burning flags, houses, places of business and cars? (I am referring to anyone that is committing a crime..because if you or I did it..our butts would be in jail)
Just remember, The more oppression- the more laws..
Have you ever read the law books? Just recently they removed the law that gave men rights to whip their wives as long as it was with nothing bigger than his thumb "The rule of thumb"..came from that law..There are many laws on the book that need to be scrubbed clean and polished dealing with human rights..
Old 07-30-2017, 05:51 AM   #473
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
Just remember, The more oppression- the more laws..
Have you ever read the law books? Just recently they removed the law that gave men rights to whip their wives as long as it was with nothing bigger than his thumb "The rule of thumb"..came from that law..There are many laws on the book that need to be scrubbed clean and polished dealing with human rights..
No.

What small act of kindness can you do that will make a difference in someone's day?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:20 PM   #474
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
No.

What small act of kindness can you do that will make a difference in someone's day?

Smile and tell someone they look amazing! I do this all the time, especially with older women when I see them out in the world. You would be amazed at the smile that will take over a 70-year-old woman's face when you wink at her and say, "Gosh, I love your style! You look so gorgeous!" And it costs me nothing to do this!

Do you feel flattered or annoyed when someone copies your style or way of presenting yourself?
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2017, 02:02 PM   #475
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Smile and tell someone they look amazing! I do this all the time, especially with older women when I see them out in the world. You would be amazed at the smile that will take over a 70-year-old woman's face when you wink at her and say, "Gosh, I love your style! You look so gorgeous!" And it costs me nothing to do this!

Do you feel flattered or annoyed when someone copies your style or way of presenting yourself?
I also tell parents (and the child if appropriate) when their children are well behaved, polite, and otherwise impress me in social settings. It happens more than you think. It usually nonplusses the parents and then makes them smile.
Old 12-31-2017, 04:31 PM   #476
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

What's your favorite indoor activities to do on a day it's too cold to go outside?

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:30 AM   #477
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
What's your favorite indoor activities to do on a day it's too cold to go outside?

Deborah
ImHO, it's never too cold to go outside if one bundles up properly. Otherwise, playing euchre or pinochle.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:33 AM   #478
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
ImHO, it's never too cold to go outside if one bundles up properly. Otherwise, playing euchre or pinochle.
Are we also suppose to leave a question? I think that's how it goes.........
Old 01-01-2018, 02:13 AM   #479
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Are we also suppose to leave a question? I think that's how it goes.........
What is your favorite season of the year?

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:53 PM   #480
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
What is your favorite season of the year?

Deborah
Summer!!!!!!!!

What is your favorite rainy day activity?