How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,370 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

waking up to another beautiful day.
Being able to hang out some of the girls' copious laundry....
Hitting a great sale with my mom in a few.....never too early for Christmas shopping....and hey....we have a coupon
Got a lot done before 9am.....
Gonna try to sneak in a quick hike at the Quabbin before work
Making better choices lately.....seeking betterment for self and family.....
This AIR just feels AMAZING......
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #11162
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting with Clay and watching a pod of dolphins playing in the surf!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #11163
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Having enough self respect for myself to know i'm worth being loved and wanted, and not being an after thought.

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #11164
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Fried yuka at a new cuban restaurant around the corner from work. I'd never tried it before and found it to be light and fluffy, slightly crunchy and a tasty dipping food.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #11165
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Making a new friend.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #11166
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default What made you smile today?

I volunteered for the Human Rights Campaign at the Gay Pride parade and festivities today in Fort Worth. I was signing up people for the same sex marriage petition and unexpectedly I got a few hugs and many smiles. All those smiles and friendly faces felt good, but the hugs were priceless.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #11167
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Hy asked me to b he girl ....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #11168
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

My mate drove to mum's and dad's to pick up some things for me to bring over to Malaysia. Lovely mate

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 01:49 AM   #11169
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I found out one of my friends is a lesbian. I swear I thought she was straight.. why? who the hell knows..She was dancing with me a little more closer than we ever had..Then I asked her why she doesnt have a man?.. she says he doesnt like them.. I asked are u gay? she smiled...I smiled and gave her a big hug and said.' I'M SOOO HAPPY YOUR ON OUR SIDEEE !!"...
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #11170
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Being able to reunite a puppy with their new owners. She escaped their yard and meandered over to ours. At first we were really cautious because it was evident that she was way undernourished.... She had a collar on and a couple of tags; one was the find a dog chip thingy that had a phone number to call.. i called the number and gave them the info they needed and waited on hold while the puppy-finder person was trying to contact the owner. A few minutes later, i was told that no one was able to be reached and asked if we could hold on to her until they can find the owners. said sure, and had my daughter get the puppy( shepherd mix), some food and water. In less than five minutes half of the food was gone! About 15 minutes later, i got a call from the puppy-finder lady with the owners on the other end. The owners just rescued the puppy from the Humane Society two weeks ago, and when they did, she was 20 lbs under weight and they said they could count every rib. (poor thing).. They are taking good care of the puppy and were devastated to come home from work and Bella was gone, but so relieved we found her.
Thank God there are caring people in this world who are passionate about giving the fur babies second chances at a good life.

Sorry for the book.. however.. this did make me smile today. :-)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 03:56 AM   #11171
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Actually it was something very simple. A rep that had the word sweet in it in reference to something I wrote in a post on the site. It made me smile because well I did not think the words were "sweet" so I went back and read the post and yeah I guess it was. Just not used to that word being used in reference to me or my words...it was just nice. Sometimes it is the little things.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 04:02 AM   #11172
Daktari

Talking

The notion of a home-cooked Sunday lunch in a wee while.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #11173
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Instead of Words With Friends and DrawSomething, she calls them:

Words With Femme
&
Drawing With Daddy.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #11174
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All
Actually it was something very simple. A rep that had the word sweet in it in reference to something I wrote in a post on the site. It made me smile because well I did not think the words were "sweet" so I went back and read the post and yeah I guess it was. Just not used to that word being used in reference to me or my words...it was just nice. Sometimes it is the little things.
Your a good guy Alix, alot more than You give Yourself credit for, but its about time You did because its true

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #11175
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Going to the gym this morning with Blaze, than to my favorite place for breakfast.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #11176
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up at 8:32 and thinking I was late for work, then realizing it's 8:32pm and I still have a whole night to sleep yet. It was only a nap!

Yessss this truly does make me happy
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #11177
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Exchanging notes with someone

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #11178
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Jumping in the pool to cool off after cleaning the gutters and Skye the aussie shepherd jumping in right behind me. She hesitated just a second, then leaped, went all the way under, and came up paddling. She loves the pool!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #11179
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

The drive down here. Rainy up in TN but cleared up when got near border and was just breathtakingnly beautiful the rest of the drive.

Thanks Higher Power,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #11180
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

I smile at my girl's MANY successes. She is amazing and I am so proud of how well she is doing in school, and getting herself back on track in the other important things in her life. She is a ROCKSTAR! Love you babygirl. xoxoxo

Tags
happy, joy, smile