Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

That today is another fabulous day!

(re: It's great to be alive and well!)
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 08:59 AM   #1162
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Remembering back to the time when I was getting ready to move to California to be with Jackhammer. She spent WEEKS preparing our new house out there: cleaning, laying new carpet, and painting the entire thing. I remember her calling and trying to get exactly the paint colors I wanted, cleaning the windows, trimming the hedges.

She was crabbing a nest for us and thinking back on that will help me make it through a hellacious day at work.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 09:08 AM   #1163
SF_Boi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Ask Me

SF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Black and White Ball

Went to the Black and White Ball in San Francisco. It was so much fun! So many beautiful women...omg. I had a great time. We had great food, K.D. Lang and Tony Benette were the star performers. Tons of dancing. All proceeds went to a great cause for SF Schools and I still have a smile on my face!
SF_Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SF_Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #1164
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Oh? Project, huh? Thinking of my Beauhunk and the pups working on a project together makes me smile. I know they were all very good helpers (especially Lucie).
They were all good helpers,,but you are right about Lucie! Someone had to supervise! We are almost done with your surprise,,just a few more touches here and there. Hurry home! We all love and miss you!

Glynn Monty Pinkie Lucie Daisy and Shadow
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #1165
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing someone be pissed and realizing it is rather adorable.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:44 PM   #1166
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

laying on the floor behind my love while our cat was cuddled up right in front of her. It was so cute SO FREAKIN' CUTE.

Sir Kingsley is the most awesome cat ever.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #1167
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

And one more thing...when they realize you think it is adorable...getting more pissed is icing on the cake!
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:35 AM   #1168
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Two almost grown - still with fluffy feathers on their chests - Chick-a-dees fussing over ONE seed...while they are sitting in my bird feeder where I had just put nearly a gallon of new seed. They made such a mess scooting around and flitting their wings. So close I could almost touch them. Now they're sitting on the edge, tweeting softly, with one leaning against the other while he grooms her. My simple little handmade birdfeeder (from a cereal bowl and dinner platter) has brought me much delight to watch critters that visit.

I wish I had their energy this morning!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 06:58 AM   #1169
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Well....yesterday...

Leaving the grocery store parking lot behind a soccer mom in a minivan....

...with bumper stickers that said "I support marriage equality" and "Another straight person for gay rights."
Old 05-25-2010, 07:36 AM   #1170
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default magic brooms!!

My second floor living room window over looks the roof of "Aunt June's" house (the neighborhood's little old lady that everyone looks after)... I've got a quirky grin wondering WHY there's a broom laying on her roof, way up near the peak of the dormer? I wonder? Does "Aunt June" have a midnight full moon thing for flying brooms? HOW on earth did it get all the way up there?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #1171
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Purchases that arrived from a far. And are just as I hoped for. Giggling.....
Old 05-25-2010, 09:00 AM   #1172
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post
Purchases that arrived from a far. And are just as I hoped for. Giggling.....
what are they?? (i'm nosy)

Old 05-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #1173
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

It's another beautiful (pearly grey day) in Paradise!

*I'm rowing out to sea now*

LOLOLOL!

*where's the sunshine today???*

<~~~ in my heart!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 03:10 PM   #1174
Oneida

How Do You Identify?:
Free

Oneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST Reputation

So, I'm driving home and my phone rings. It's my Dad. He asks, "what is the name of this song...or who sang it??" Then he starts: "Oh what a night...da da da daaaaaaaaa da daaaaaa Oh what a night....da da daaaaaaa back in '73....."

I beg him to stop...

"DAD, DAD.....ok ok, I got it. Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - December '63..."

I hear my Dad tell my Mom, in a MUCH calmer voice: "you were right"

Of course she was. Funny.
Oneida is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oneida For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #1175
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I spent the whole day freecycling with my daughter. We acquired about 25 chicks and hens (plants) and a good 40 hostas..
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #1176
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

My son, he makes me proud!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2010, 08:28 PM   #1177
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Getting locked in the cemetery at dark with evolveme and Krystle.

Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #1178
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Daddy sold another part from the car! A BIG PART!! I am so excited...
Old 05-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #1179
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My pup getting all excited and "lovey-dovey" when I found one of his very first toys (a REALLY squeaky football), his first TINY blue harness, and his itty-bitty tshirt that kept him warm during his first ice storm. He's guarded that toy all day!! And to this day, when I get out his tshirt or "Service Dog" shirt, he's just like a little kid that gets all excited for their favorite coat and he knows which hole to stick his head through. I enjoyed his company today.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #1180
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Predictability

With A Giggle,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile