Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 09-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #21
Kurt

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
I'm ready..and anxious

Kurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeGina View Post
With respect to those who seek it, I've never been someone who needed "closure". Reason is that I prefer to just go forward and get on with my life. Seeking closure only makes me feel like a part of me - even a small part - is still living in the past, giving that someone who hurt me more power than they deserve.

Heartbreak is like a hangover - everyone's got their own unique cure that works for them. So, do whatever you need to get yourself healthy and centered again!!
Love that last line...perfectly stated..
Old 09-16-2013, 06:49 PM   #22
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread, and interesting posts!

I guess for me, "closure" just means, something is closed.

I close a door, and walk away from the closed door, and I'm okay with it being closed and I don't have an urge to keep opening it—as if I'd find something that wasn't there before, if I did.

The opposite of closure is a very unsatisfying place to be in. It's like standing in front of the empty refrigerator; opening it, seeing nothing there, then opening it again—still nothing there—and continuing to compulsively open it and reliving the disappointment that there is nothing there, over and over.

Closure, for me, means closing the door and walking away, letting go of false hope, accepting that some things will never be resolved, never make sense, accepting that I can't make myself known or even seen clearly sometimes—and it feels good to walk away from that struggle and agree not to waste more of my life on it.

Others have talked about the triggers that delay closure, the artifacts that are left when a relationship ends. I like to set them free, let those things out into the world.

I give away gifts from an ex, unless they remind me of feeling loved; not in a self-destructive, pining kind of way, but in a strong way, a way that feels validating.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #23
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks again, everyone for your insight. I feel I have closure. Just in the healing process...which is a beautiful and sometimes painful thing, but ever so enriched by it in the end.

Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #24
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Well here is my example of what happened to me I had to break it off with my ex of six years her and I were married and its never an easy thing to do her and I went to counseling a few times but anyway the cause was that I had no trust with her. But I never sent her an email her and I talked about it and it was mutual and I don't stay in contact with her.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2013, 07:48 PM   #25
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
...Closure, for me, means closing the door and walking away, letting go of false hope, accepting that some things will never be resolved, never make sense, accepting that I can't make myself known or even seen clearly sometimes—and it feels good to walk away from that struggle and agree not to waste more of my life on it.
this is perfect and will go on my proverbial mirror.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #26
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,857 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Stop answering emails and phone calls.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 12:04 PM   #27
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,857 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Also, delete voicemails before they play.

I learned that sometimes I can't assist an ex in
their grieving process and letting go.
I learned that sometimes in order to get a clear mind I require
distance from their pain and their loss.
I learned that sometimes i had to be
really selfish and respect and love myself above all others and
try and get space in order to hear my own voice again.
I learned that once I decided that I was not going to
go back. That i had to "drop the rope"

Good luck
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #28
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

closure for me does not happen like closing a door. It's many many stages of closure.

It's almost two years ago my wife left and I'm still struggling to deal with what happened. I'm still angry. I still miss who she used to be. I still miss the incredibly good parts of our partnership... in terms of it being "us" not "her"

I took some time away. I just got in contact with her to just say I'm still around, don't know if I can talk yet. still angry.

She came back with a happy email of great news and stuff that just brought up a bunch of bile for me. She has very obviously been able to move on. And I've been very slowly trying to piece myself back. And wondering how long it will be until I'm able to trust anyone.

I would like to be friends but I dunno. I asked her for an apology for her choices or at least and aknowlegement it *WAS* a choice. rather than "oh it just happened, I didn't plan it, I'm sorry you got hurt blah blah."

when I hear that from her, I dunno maybe it might help me to get past it? Maybe not. Maybe I'll still be fucking angry for a long time anyway. But I at least told her what I needed from her if she does want to be friends.

other relationships? I say goodbye. I say goodbye in the way you say good bye to dead people. The relationship is dead. I write a letter and burn it. I take time for myself. I can't be around the other person. I know they want to be friends like, a week later, cause they miss me. you know what? that's what happens when things die. you miss them.

I try and do my work and I don't ask them to do my work for me. I write and write. and in stages, little things close. like a wall with a thousand doors. over time and work, one little door will close.

Sometimes I'm scared to close some of those little doors because I'm scared. scared that there won't be anything on the other side of all those hurt feelings. that there is just nothingness. and something is better than nothing.

It's a long, slow process that only I can give myself.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 07:16 AM   #29
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

Don't have any "breaking up" experiences so "closure" is a foreign concept. Read something a friend of mine wrote that seems appropriate though.

Letting Go

"Letting go requires you to respect and love yourself enough to deny another person continued access to you when that access causes you to respect or love yourself less than you should.

Letting go requires that you accept the other person exactly as they are in that moment. Accept that they are who, what, and where they should be and that their life is about them, not about you.

Letting go requires that you come to terms with your different levels of apology. It's inevitable that you won't get the relief you're hoping for if/when either of you apologizes. Apology isn't just a set of words. It's a process that develops into something over time. It can't happen in any timeframe but its own.

Letting go requires living in the world that exists rather than in the world you wish existed. Don't allow false hope to lure you into a fantasy world, especially if you have experienced the hope-loss-hope cycle with that person before. Don't invent a fictional future where the other person will magically turn back into the person you met and fell in love with if some set of parameters changes. Live in the moment you have and stay away from the past and the future. The past is over and the future isn't any of your business yet.

Letting go requires being honest, no matter how ugly that can get. Don't spend time idealizing. Human beings aren't fantasy creatures. If physical or psychological harm is being done to you, walk away and stay away. Period. Don't go back thinking that you can love the problem away. You can't sweep something huge like that under a mental rug and think it won't grow into something bigger there in the dark.

Letting go requires acknowledging that your experiences, both during and at the end of the relationship, were different. Neither of you can move on if you're busy holding the door open between you for the purpose of sustaining an ongoing round of arguments or grief sharing.

Most importantly, letting go requires believing that no matter how intolerable things might feel in the moment, it's just a moment. Life goes on. You can't get caught up in the fact that it's going to go on without the person you love(d). You can't get caught up in how quickly or slowly they move on compared to you. Things are just going to go on differently, that's all. Not badly. Just differently. It takes some getting used to but, chances are, you've survived harder things."

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha

Last edited by Nic; 09-24-2013 at 07:20 AM. Reason: typo
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 07:36 AM   #30
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Break ups are one of the hardest things I think we have in this world. Sometimes it makes us think why do we even try? When things are good they are so so good. We are smiling even in our sleep. When things start to go it is sometimes so gradual that we are shocked that what made you feel like the happiest person in this world could have ended. I have been in a relationship with the love of my life for four years. I really don't think anyone ever means to hurt someone you truely love; it is just that we change, life changes and what we want changes with time. You try to keep things and compromise but sometimes you just can't.
On a phone hearing each others voices you want to try again. The love is there so you think that will be enough.
Finally an e-mail "letter" is in order. The other person can not make excuses why they are doing what they are or that things will get better in time.
Getting rid of all ways of contact like changing cell phone numbers and taking them off your facebook, e-mail list and getting rid of all pictures, e-mails etc is the very last step. I agree that is the hardest step. Knowing why you broke up doesn't always help it still hurts the pain is still raw. They say time makes it less painful. Maybe unless the memories kick in.
Maybe learning to love ourselves and believe that we did everything we could but sometimes it is just time to let go and know we are not bad people it is just bad siturations. Maybe that helps?
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #31
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread! Thank you.
Closure is an interesting topic. It comes in so many ways and happens to me in my place of peace. in the house is a prayer or spiritual space. i recently experienced the death of a dear friend and lover. i hurt to the core. i visited my inner goddess and found my center. it was necessary to focus my energies and take back the shards which broke away by her death. The process has taken months and still continues.
It has been a slow walk through memories and images. i have come to a place where i no longer weep and mourn but find her at peace in my mind.
i believe i have once and for all kicked out the demons who would drag me back into painful mourning.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #32
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,092 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

I do my best to have that one last convo with the person I am needing closure with, but if that is not an option, I write a letter to that person and then burn it.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scots_On_The_Rocks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 01:05 AM   #33
betruetoyoursoul

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl
Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled!

Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
betruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~baby~doll~ View Post
Great thread! Thank you.
Closure is an interesting topic. It comes in so many ways and happens to me in my place of peace. in the house is a prayer or spiritual space. i recently experienced the death of a dear friend and lover. i hurt to the core. i visited my inner goddess and found my center. it was necessary to focus my energies and take back the shards which broke away by her death. The process has taken months and still continues.
It has been a slow walk through memories and images. i have come to a place where i no longer weep and mourn but find her at peace in my mind.
i believe i have once and for all kicked out the demons who would drag me back into painful mourning.
I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss, may your precious memories help you get through the difficult times...Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...
Old 03-18-2015, 05:40 PM   #34
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Or...

The wild swing to, "maybe it's because she loves me so much and is hurt?" -
Self delusion is such a mind fuck!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 05:49 PM   #35
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I learned that we don't really need closure. I thought I did, and did some really self destructive things trying to obtain it, and never really got it. After I started working on myself, I realized the only thing I could control was myself... And the "closure" wasn't necessary. What was that closure going to give me? Was it going to make me feel better?? Was it going to close the gaping wound in my heart (or tear it back open??). The only thing trying to get closure gave me was more grief and despair.

From someone who has been there, and back.... Take it from me. Move on, find things you enjoy and live your life. It's the only thing that will relieve what you are feeling and IT DOES GET BETTER (I promise)

<3

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 06:00 PM   #36
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Sometimes one never gets closure! One just has to trudge forward and hope for the best. I watched friends as they 'parted ways' and the thing that always baffled me was the fighting over possessions. That I will NEVER understand! When my relationship ended, I mourned that, NOT the lost of any possession! You can always buy another set of sheets, CD, DVD, or towel, a new relationship, not so much!
Yes, I admit that adds to the hurt - I'm trying to deal with a very intense love and responses are about materialism. Not necessarily evil (again trying to find the elusive sunny side) - maybe the feelings were long gone. But I suppose I would care about the feelings of anyone, whether I loved them anymore or not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 06:20 PM   #37
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

This might seem far fetched to comprehend ~ closure comes with the next "Hello" between you both ~ time does heal wounds ~ enjoy your life ! after all it is for the living
Old 03-18-2015, 06:48 PM   #38
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm NOT going to waste my head space in trying to figure it all out, Just move on forward and don't look backwards. Keep on keeping on, my own sanity is what is most important to me and in keeping my head sane in thoughts, then I must let go of all that has passed, including the material things I can replace.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:57 PM   #39
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

I once made a "break-up" diorama with Lego people to help with closure, or at least to turn the anger over such a ridiculous break-up into ridiculous art.

The healing for me always comes when I'm too busy being engaged in my own life to think about it. I've had a break-up where I felt like the healing would happen when she acknowledged the ways in which she hurt me. I imagined the kind of Hollywood scene where people suddenly grow up and see the harm they've done and take responsibility for it. And amazingly, I even got that moment several years later. But I didn't need it, because I'd already healed on my own. What's more, had she given me that acknowledgment and apology before I was healed, it wouldn't have healed me or given me closure. That's something I can only give to myself.

I know I've got closure when I can feel compassion again, instead of anger or disgust. That doesn't mean I always reach out when I feel it, though. I need to have compassion for myself too, and that sometimes means leaving the past in the past.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:37 PM   #40
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Delete all pictures, emails, voicemails, etc off everything electronic device I own.

And just delete them from life.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote