Old 03-13-2013, 09:05 AM   #4101
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Katniss~~(I feel mean. I would wake them and say 'I heard a noise. Almost like your motorcycle falling over in the garage.' Then when they went to check I would laugh and steal all the covers.)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #4102
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post

Katniss~~(I feel mean. I would wake them and say 'I heard a noise. Almost like your motorcycle falling over in the garage.' Then when they went to check I would laugh and steal all the covers.)
LOL I hope it goes well
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #4103
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 06:09 AM   #4104
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #4105
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

It's Saturday night crushers...what the heck are y'all up to?

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #4106
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Working..on a Sat night. I remember sorta, its been so long, this used to be date night. Older and wiser..I'm patiently waiting for a crush night

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
It's Saturday night crushers...what the heck are y'all up to?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 07:11 PM   #4107
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation
Default How many times have you wanted to say....

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #4108
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

A crush night. I like that.

Definitely having one of those.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #4109
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

I recently had a conversation with the delectable Little Ms Sunshyne and the topic of relationships and romance was raised. We discussed the reasons for my lack of success and think part of it may be a "lost in translation" thing i.e. that American peoples understand the language of other Americans better than the blunt, direct (sometimes hostile) messaging from me.

To test this theory, I've decided to adopt (what I think is) a stereotypical American personality under my alter-ego of Jethro. I will post in that personality to this thread going forward but clearly Jethro will only post if he gets some feedback. Please don't take offence

Hello y'all. Y'all doing okay on this fine day?

Many gorgeous femmes and sturdy butches here and a privilege and honor to be amongst you almighty good folk. Quite a pretty picture.

Hoping to meet some pretty fine women, and some not so fine too would be good.

Jethro

* smiling madly *
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #4110
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Hope all the crushers have the luck of the Irish on their side!

Katniss~~(It's after midnight and I am unsupervised...this could be fun!)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #4111
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=Katniss;768691]

DITTO!!! Love this!
Old 03-16-2013, 11:15 PM   #4112
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
I recently had a conversation with the delectable Little Ms Sunshyne and the topic of relationships and romance was raised. We discussed the reasons for my lack of success and think part of it may be a "lost in translation" thing i.e. that American peoples understand the language of other Americans better than the blunt, direct (sometimes hostile) messaging from me.

To test this theory, I've decided to adopt (what I think is) a stereotypical American personality under my alter-ego of Jethro. I will post in that personality to this thread going forward but clearly Jethro will only post if he gets some feedback. Please don't take offence

My dear Ciaran,

It is both admirable and inspiring that you wish to step outside your comfort zone to expand your horizons and possibly seek a paramour. I oft encourage others to do the same. In that spirit I would like to offer the following pointers to Jethro;

Hello y'all. Wrong. Never, ever is hello and ya'll used together. It is "Hey y'all." Y'all doing okay on this fine day? Nice try but a better rendition would be "How's ur momma n'em?"

Many gorgeous femmes (insert whistle) Whoee! Y'all see farmer Johnson's daughters? He sure can grow 'em if ya' know whudda mean. I'ma bout as happy as a pig with a strawberry at being able to come sit a spell with you boys." if you were a femme then insert "Charmed, I'm sure." and sturdy butches here and a privilege and honor to be amongst you almighty good folk. Quite a pretty picture.

Hoping to meet some pretty fine women, and some not so fine too would be good. This actually goes without saying so I will leave it be.

Jethro

* smiling madly *
you forgot to offer a pinch of Skoal and pat the coondog on the head

Katniss~~(realize this is for the Southern U.S. regions. I have no idea what the Yankees do except start off with a "youse guys wanna'" or some such nonesense.)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 12:09 AM   #4113
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Talking

treats for the crushes today

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 12:23 AM   #4114
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Hello y'all. Nu-uh. This is always "Hey", which is short for "Damn, you're looking fine!" Y'all doing okay on this fine day? A more crude way is "How's it hangin'?

Many gorgeous femmes and sturdy butches here and a privilege and honor to be amongst you almighty good folk. Quite a pretty picture. Whistling-the universal statement!

Jethro

* smiling madly *
Offer to buy your interest a "pop" (not a soda!) and take her up to the "ruf".

Upper Midwest has chimed in .
Old 03-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #4115
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Hello y'all. Y'all doing okay on this wicked fine day?

Many gorgeous femmes and sturdy butches here and a privilege and honor to be amongst you almighty good folk. Quite a pretty picture.

Jethro

* smiling madly *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
you forgot to offer a pinch of Skoal and pat the coondog on the head

Katniss~~(realize this is for the Southern U.S. regions. I have no idea what the Yankees do except start off with a "youse guys wanna'" or some such nonesense.)
So funny!

A New England Yankee would have scratched the "y'all" and inserted a "wicked" or two.

I've never actually heard anyone say "youse guys wanna" other than on the Sopranos, but I know it happens. There are so many subdialects kicking around. In my area of Connecticut we're rhotic speakers but once I get close to the Rhode Island border I start hearing the non-rhotic pronunciations (butter as butta/ park as pahk, etc.).

Chiming in from puritanical New England.

Last edited by Semantics; 03-17-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #4116
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Aye dios mio!

The "pretty fine women" should be flocking to you now!

Quote:

Jethro

* smiling madly *
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #4117
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Jethro

* smiling madly *
Nobody wants to tangle with Violet Crawley.
Chancie is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #4118
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Greetings Crushers.

Stopping by to request that everyone send some positive vibes to dixie who is having some health issues right now. I am sure that she would appreciate the intention. Thank you.

Sun

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #4119
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
So funny!

A New England Yankee would have scratched the "y'all" and inserted a "wicked" or two.

I've never actually heard anyone say "youse guys wanna" other than on the Sopranos, but I know it happens. There are so many subdialects kicking around. In my area of Connecticut we're rhotic speakers but once I get close to the Rhode Island border I start hearing the non-rhotic pronunciations (butter as butta/ park as pahk, etc.).

Chiming in from puritanical New England.
youse guys, youins and such are used in Pennsylvania.... took a bit to get used to..
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #4120
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Just so we are clear....

The luck of the Irish goes like this:

If it wasnt' for BAD luck we'd have nothing a'tall.

So please don't wish me the luck of the Irish, I was born part Irish and have had plenty of "Irish luck" thank you very much.

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: