Old 01-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #61
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHuny View Post
HAHAHA...

Well apretty, it sure wasn't conscious flirting, however, subconscious is a whole nother matter, something we have no control over and are not even aware of. Obviously I got some reaction because "U" is posting sweet notes on my profile. LOL

I am not sure where you get the idea that you can do this.

I am going to kindly ask you to please stop.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #62
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
*hands on hips* Well! If this is your idea of flirting, then I would rather flirt with PrincessBelle. (sorry PrincessBelle, didn't mean to bring you into this, I just think you are too cute for words)

My UFOMAN joke was not meant to be dismissive, I am truly sorry you took it that way. I learned long ago that people love to hear the sound of their name, so I make it a point of using people's names when I interact with them (even if it is only a screen name). It's just that it was stuck in my mind, because I read it that way. I will work very hard to fix the mental thingy so that if we ever interact again together, you will not feel "dismissed."

I will respect your opinion as long as you state it as your opinion. But when you use the word "should" it raises my hackles. You are not the "keeper of the shoulds" and neither am I.

I would still love to match your flirting trophies against mine.
Ok, normally I shut my mouth and show true respect to everyone on the site.
But I must say, I truely seen alot of disrespect on this post and it is not needed.
Can't we all just post our own opinions out of respect? Without making it into a rivalry?
This isn't which person flirts the best. And surely is not ok to bring names not associated to the post into it.

Sorry just speaking MY POINT OF VIEW.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #63
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

And if i may point out please....

I in no way dissed or starting this thing with UofMfan. I really wish my name had not been brought up at all. UofM and I are friends and have been for a long time. I would never diss anyone's opinion including UofM's, no matter what it is. And certainly not about something as personal as flirting.

This whole thing is disrespectful IMO and beginning to get out of hand.

To each his/her own way of looking at things.

I hope the convo can just carry on as it was intended because it is a great subject.

I'm outta.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #64
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

To me, flirting by text can really be special. It can let me know that someone is thinking about me, or I can let someone know that I can't get them out of my mind. It depends on the place you are at with who you are dating.

If you're testing the waters with someone you're interested in:

"I was thinking about what you said last night, and laughing to myself about it, hope we get to talk again soon"

"I enjoyed our chat last night, hope we can pick it up where we left off soon"

"I enjoyed listening to your voice last night, looking forward to hearing it again"

"Thought about you at lunch today, would have enjoyed having you there with me."

If you're involved, have met, and spent time together it can get pretty hot and heavy with simple little phrases like:

"I can't stop thinking about your lips"

"I just got a whiff of you on my shirt"

"I keep thinking about how sexy you looked when I left this morning, with your tussled hair"

"Been thinking about last night, and I'm still there"

"I'd rather be kissing your neck right now, than in this meeting"

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #65
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Yeah for SEXTING...Waay cheaper than the 1 900 number!!!
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #66
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
ummm UFO Man, so why is the "best flirting" not planned? Because you say so? See that's what happens when you throw your "shoulds" out there like they "should" be everyone else's "shoulds." Well they are not my "shoulds." As a femme who has spent a lifetime "flirting" with boys and bois, I can tell you that the best "flirts" are well-planned, researched, rehearsed, with a few well chosen, memorized "lines" as Ms PrincessBelle quoted. To have the most effect, they "should" be devious, designing, coquettish, planned, creative, ingenious and with the most "tried and true" lines available. (There are some great ones on google). Being a good flirt is hard work and does not come natural. (Femme handbook, page 351)

Let's pit your flirty texts against Ms. Belle's flirty texts and see who wins.

disclaimer: This talent can get one in big trouble
Perhaps I should continue reading before I respond...
But that was a tad... a wee bit snarky -- aye?

I have to agree with UofManyFlirtations...

If one is to rehearse what one is to say, prior to the act of flirting? Where is the spontaneity? I wonder if certain people might rehearse how they will fuck when it comes time... Or perhaps if they might rehearse their screams or gasps or pants or hisses of ecstasy.

And google your flirt lines? Seriously? Is that a bit obvious? What if you and three others are googling the same bullshit?

I will never forget the time a butch used an obvious flirt line with me. NEXT!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #67
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

"I'd rather be kissing your neck right now, than in this meeting"

... I texted my sweetie something like that once. A few minutes later I got a return text, similar sentiments, photo included. OMG, the dangers of smartphones. *laughs!*
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #68
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Aren't any of you afraid of a misfire?

I once sent my undying love to a dear friend, who I had to let down gently.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #69
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Look, let's just say whatever works for you use that..if you get more gas using google as your "go to" for clever wit..that's amazing for you and no doubt you will attract people who enjoy your kind of flirting..on the other hand...

if you like to go with the flow and femmes/butches enjoy your spontaneous wittiness no doubt you willl have your share of admirers..

There is room in this world for both. So you are BOTH right so to speak.

Now let's get back to flirting!
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #70
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hey dee.....I am not really worried about a misfie...and I do know of some accidentally to the wrong person....in fact I did so myself once...and I just laughed about it..and apologized...it isn't the end of the world...."shiff happens"...lol......
Old 01-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #71
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
HAHAHA...

Well apretty, it sure wasn't conscious flirting, however, subconscious is a whole nother matter, something we have no control over and are not even aware of. Obviously I got some reaction because "U" is posting sweet notes on my profile. LOL
It seems as though you're new to the site and possibly to the internet. I am going to give you some unsolicited advice--Most of us interact with each other as if we really do know one another because we really do, or as if we will meet or at least like we're a friend-of-a-friend because we really are: The degrees of separation are few.

So, I beg you consider the reader/s of your posts because there are many, even if no one responds--You're being read and it's a really good idea to not be mistaken for a lunatic (if humor is your aim and you find your attempts falling flat), if community is what you're after--And there's a really amazing community to be had here.

Luck to you.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #72
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crossin line

Okay i lOve banter and flirty text, but is it crossing line when person sends u nude pics? I mean I was being flirty but was hoping for wanting to work for it! Maybe I shouldn't complain and enjoy
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #73
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

this is not flirting, but texting gone awry. i have a good friend, a femme actually, whom i occasionally address in a friendly way as "slut" or "whore." Anyway, i once thought i had texted this friend, but instead sent "SLUT!" to my Ma'am. i got this as a reply "??"

i sent an immediate apology and oops text to Her. She has class. She didn't even mention it. But i have definitely had texting mishaps.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #74
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
It seems as though you're new to the site and possibly to the internet. I am going to give you some unsolicited advice--Most of us interact with each other as if we really do know one another because we really do, or as if we will meet or at least like we're a friend-of-a-friend because we really are: The degrees of separation are few.

So, I beg you consider the reader/s of your posts because there are many, even if no one responds--You're being read and it's a really good idea to not be mistaken for a lunatic (if humor is your aim and you find your attempts falling flat), if community is what you're after--And there's a really amazing community to be had here.

Luck to you.
Dear Apretty:

It's not my fault that "U"'s message landed in my box and not the intended box, but it did. I was surprised and I had no idea what it meant. However, what I learned from this is that people here cannot handle confrontation in a healthy way. It is back room gossip and crapola at it's finest. I had an "issue" with "U"s post and here I am discussing it with you and I don't even know who you are.

For you to imply that I am a "lunatic" is just unconsionable to me. This is not a community to which I want to belong...

So yes, here is my "golden flounce." I won't be back.
HoustonHuny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #75
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear Apretty:

It's not my fault that "U"'s message landed in my box and not the intended box, but it did. I was surprised and I had no idea what it meant. However, what I learned from this is that people here cannot handle confrontation in a healthy way. It is back room gossip and crapola at it's finest. I had an "issue" with "U"s post and here I am discussing it with you and I don't even know who you are.

For you to imply that I am a "lunatic" is just unconsionable to me. This is not a community to which I want to belong...

Maybe you're being a little bit hasty?!? A difference of opinion is ok here, but U does not know you and so it may have come off as a little bit over the top..think about it, if someone came at you that you didnt know in the real world and said something you thought was kinda rude, you'd be a little shocked (since you don't know this person) and have to at least consider maybe you might want to clear any misunderstanding..and i rilly think that is all this is..no need to leave. Nobody is suggesting you do.
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #76
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear Apretty:

I personally would not consider a confrontation about a honest mishap in an open and public forum healthy.

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #77
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

hmmmm...
I think it is somewhat easy...I just say what I am thinkin...

I am thinkin bout u...
Or I miss u

Great thing about txt...I can randomly make her smile no matter how busy she is
Old 01-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #78
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

A thought - one of the ways we can help keep people in the community and clarify any misunderstandings and assuage hurt feelings is to let people work out disagreements between themselves.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:49 AM   #79
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Errr ummmm, I'm a text whore (so my close friends say). They all know when I am busy flirting in text... can't help but grin and blush...hehehe. I'm a flirt by nature and a very wordy kinda gy... I express myself well and I can be rather smooth to an eventual all out banter of playfulness. I can't help it... I won't help it. To me flirting is natural and healthy. It's fun!! However, it is still flirting. When I get more serious with someone, that person will truly know it... and know it for sure and certain. I guess we could say, I have levels of flirting? Yeh, we could definitely say that...
Worst flirt text moment, or rather funniest I guess... Sent a very VERY graphic flirt to my ex who was in the list of contacts right next to the person I was actually flirt texting. The response back, "OMG you're at it AGAIN!" Keeping those fingers limber are we?" LMAO oops!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:51 AM   #80
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
I like that someone described it as a game of wits and clever. I recently shared this experience with someone, and it was a beautiful thing. I have 3300 saved text messages from this exchange (it went on for months), and I am too sentimental to delete them. It is a rather modern log of an ongoing conversation that never got tired or boring for me.

I'm a writer by trade, and I sometimes find text messages a little claustrophobic, and opt for the "larger canvas" of an email. However, texting is handy, convenient and can be done almost anywhere. And I appreciate the instant outbreak of wordplay that texting can accommodate.

Jake

I've spent several months flirting with someone online and in text, and wanted to keep the saucy little nuggets for late night reading at a later date!

So, I started a blog, totally dedicated to to such encounters. They are retyped, spelling and punctuation somewhat corrected. {I wanted to keep the rawness and organic~ness of the chats as close to the original as I could}

I occassionally re read these exchanges, smile, blush, and sometimes think, "oh my, I said that?"

Perhaps someday I will compile them into a debaucherous tome of erotica!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post: