Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-14-2010, 10:26 AM   #2041
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Worried constantly about my Mom and my Daughter.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #2042
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Pandora's Box.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:58 AM   #2043
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Portholes and People
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #2044
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

What are hella onions? I know green onions, spring onions, yellow onions, cocktail onions, pickled onions (Melissa eats pickled onions...some weird English rite).

I saw it on the hot dog thread/poll? I even dreamed about the word hella last night? What does it mean.............Seriously, if this is the only thing bothering me then life is pretty good.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #2045
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My leave time has been approved.....all 3.5 weeks of it!!!

....and there is still plenty left over for Fall!!!

Nice when that happens.

~Theo~
Old 04-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #2046
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post

Amen!

I've been thinking a lot about my little boy, Charlie.
I lost my little black boy two years ago, and I miss that little booger more than anything. He was my first all-black cat, and he was the sweetest, gentlest, even tempered puss ever. He had his mischievous moments, but he had a personality that even most humans could learn from. *sigh*

At some point, we're going to adopt kittens.
I am leaning toward another black boy-cat.
Maybe a tuxedo.
hmmm ....

Top Ten Reasons to Adopt a Black Cat

10. You'll save $$ on their Halloween costumes.
9. You can always find them in the snow.
8. Holding a black cat is very slimming.
7. Black cats will match any decor.
6. A lint brush isn't required for a black-tie affair.
5. When you love a black cat, luck is on your side.
4. Black cats are like onyx, a beautiful gem.
3. Hey, they don't care what color you are!
2. Love knows no color.

And the number one reason to adopt a black cat...

1. They are the least likely to be adopted.

I love, love, love black cats! My last one(s) were mother and one of her sons. Wolfinator (Wolfgang to you) was 100% and his momma, Oreo, had white paws and a thin strip of white down her belly.

Every shelter I've lived near won't adopt them out the month of October, to protect them, and I like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufusboi View Post
What are hella onions? I know green onions, spring onions, yellow onions, cocktail onions, pickled onions (Melissa eats pickled onions...some weird English rite).

I saw it on the hot dog thread/poll? I even dreamed about the word hella last night? What does it mean.............Seriously, if this is the only thing bothering me then life is pretty good.

Rufus
Hella is a descriptor. *grin* It's a hella hot day! Man, my feet hurt hella bad! This spaghetti is hella good!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #2047
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I love, love, love black cats! My last one(s) were mother and one of her sons. Wolfinator (Wolfgang to you) was 100% and his momma, Oreo, had white paws and a thin strip of white down her belly.

Every shelter I've lived near won't adopt them out the month of October, to protect them, and I like that.

Hella is a descriptor. *grin* It's a hella hot day! Man, my feet hurt hella bad! This spaghetti is hella good!
LOL well thanks. Who knew. So hella onions are what type of onions? Good onions? Still confused. When did this word spring up? Has it made it to the dictionary yet? I'm sure it will in a couple of years if it hasn't yet? I'm going to crawl back under my rock for the day.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #2048
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I need some pain meds before I chew my fingers down to the bone. My back is going out again...and I am stressed beyond comprehension....I am SO not a happy camper at the moment...
Old 04-14-2010, 12:26 PM   #2049
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

I need to go get nuts for our one squirrel Day saw in our yard yesterday!

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #2050
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I need some pain meds before I chew my fingers down to the bone. My back is going out again...and I am stressed beyond comprehension....I am SO not a happy camper at the moment...
Do you have time for a nice warm bath? It would help ease the tension some.

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #2051
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
I need to go get nuts for our one squirrel Day saw in our yard yesterday!

The Squirrel has returned!

He's snatching Shadow's Crow bread though.

Guess we'll have to get them peanuts sometime today.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:07 PM   #2052
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

I like that too. I also like when people ask WHY you want to adopt a black cat. I know when I got Charlie, I was grilled, lol.

Black cats are the sweetest! I think they're little panthers in disguise.

I did have another black kitty for a short while before I adopted Charlie - her name was Ebony (although, she had some white on her chest and paws, and was more like a tuxedo and not completely black) - I didn't have her with me very long - ..... but ..... she was another one with an amazing personality. She was the first cat to ever expose me to "cat-fetch". I find black cats to be much more intelligent than given credit for.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #2053
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

this..

what's up with hump day anyway?..lol...
Old 04-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #2054
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

The Kenneth Cole sweet sister.. otherwise known as My heart.. who swears she will wear her Kenneth Cole shoes into the ground.. has arrived..

With a flourish..

My niece.. Cassidy...

*gives My obligatory golf clap*

so damn cute she is.. I needed her today in all her flourish
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #2055
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

That sometimes carrying my own world upon my shoulders can get a bit damn heavy at times. Sigh....Oh well.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #2056
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

Good people come in all shapes and sizes. Never underestimate the power of "good people". I have a happy heart knowing that someone, everyday, can effect the outcome of your life. Life is as good as you expect it to be. And to me, Life is the unconditional love of a true friend!
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ldyluck88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #2057
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufusboi View Post
LOL well thanks. Who knew. So hella onions are what type of onions? Good onions? Still confused. When did this word spring up? Has it made it to the dictionary yet? I'm sure it will in a couple of years if it hasn't yet? I'm going to crawl back under my rock for the day.

Rufus
It's one of those words in which the meaning can change with the usage. For example...those onions were hella hot...or those onions were hella good....or those onions were hella nasty. You'll have to read the rest of the post to determine context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
I like that too. I also like when people ask WHY you want to adopt a black cat. I know when I got Charlie, I was grilled, lol.

Black cats are the sweetest! I think they're little panthers in disguise.

I did have another black kitty for a short while before I adopted Charlie - her name was Ebony (although, she had some white on her chest and paws, and was more like a tuxedo and not completely black) - I didn't have her with me very long - ..... but ..... she was another one with an amazing personality. She was the first cat to ever expose me to "cat-fetch". I find black cats to be much more intelligent than given credit for.

I think cats in general should be given more credit. I had a friend in FL who had a cat that could open the fridge and bring him stuff. Super brilliant and slightly demented, Sebastian was.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #2058
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I am totally freaking out because somehow my American Idol thread got moved to the Political News forums.

It's suppose to be in Fun and Fluff section.

Someone put it back before I FREAK OUT!!!!!!

Pleeeeeeease!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #2059
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

if anyone wants this flu-stuff that i have--you will lose 7 lbs in one day!

lemme know, ez seems to be *patient zero* (lucky me!!) but he doesn't at all mind sharing his (totally incapacitating) diet-disease.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #2060
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My co worker and friend who is trying out for America's Next Top Model she made and how she needs the votes to get on tv. She made it through now its up to us her friends and her family. I hope she gets it. She's a sweet girl.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote