Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Question Your Secret Obsession?

It can be anything person, food, sex, music, sport, hobby- past, present, future..only rule is it's yours
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

crushing on...crunchy peanut butter and chris pureka
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation

Anything with blue crab (crabcakes, crab balls, soft-shelled crab sandwiches, crab dip...love it all)

Immaculately groomed eyebrows.

Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation

Chomping down on crunchy peanut butter! Now, that's something I love to do as well.

Almost forgot. OBSESSED with popping bubble wrap! I check packages just for bubble wrap and will even save some to pop for later.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 11:21 AM   #5
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post
Anything with blue crab (crabcakes, crab balls, soft-shelled crab sandwiches, crab dip...love it all)

Immaculately groomed eyebrows.

YUM..

admitting.. altho trying to stay raw, i do fall for those..

chocolate marshmallow bunnies (with big ears)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #6
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

office supplies

pretty paper

ladybugs (when i've earned it, Qwerty calls me a grouchy ladybug.)

soup (with clear broth, mainly pho but i like a good matzo or chix noodle.)

*don't judge!
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #7
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm obsessed with Serenity/Firefly. It's my ring tone and I watch the series once a month. I may need an intervention.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #8
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation

Boxes! Not packing boxes, but rather old wooden cigar boxes, an unopened deck of cards, those tin boxes used for band-aids, old small antique boxes, any box that is somewhat small, but substantial. I just really like the way they fit, and feel in my hands.

Antique radios. I restore them and love the look and feel of them. I can't really explain my draw to them. It is as though they once held such an important job. They were the only source of communication and entertainment for quite some time. I feel as though they should be honored. Restoring them, is my way of doing so.
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #9
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I love to can and that isn't a secret. Sure I do it for the healthy food, fun with friends, the zen of the process, the mess, the pop of the seals. And really is all about the jars. Clear glass canning jars. I can appreciate the old tinted ones, even the fancy quilted patterned jam jars. But for me a plain ole 1/2 pint, pint, quart or half gallon jar makes me smile. They glitter all lined up on the shelf. Have so many uses and reuses. sigh... I'm gonna go line them up again just for fun now.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,624 Times in 2,490 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
I'm obsessed with Serenity/Firefly. It's my ring tone and I watch the series once a month. I may need an intervention.
OMG I loved Firefly. I can't believe they canceled that show after one season, if it even was a full season. It was amazing. I so get your obsession. I could easily watch it once a month. I don't though. Hmmm? Maybe you do need an intervention.

Yard sales, flea markets, apartment sales, craig's list, wherever I can get stuff cheap. I buy things I plan to fix up. I have all these ideas about how I'm going to refurnish, refinish, redo something or make it into something else entirely. I love to shop at the Habitat store and also hardware stores where I can get cheap reject or returned paint called 'oops paint'. I collect all this stuff and if I finish one project every six months I'm lucky. I guess for me the fun is in the collecting and the planning.

Also i love to play RPGs.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Researching stuff on the internet. It can be anything, for anything.

I get so excited when I have a reason to go on consumer reports!

Recent examples: grass fertilizers, dog treadmills, a water pump for my car, investing for retirement, reverse osmosis sytems for the kitchen sink. I can spend HOURS upon HOURS researching stuff to determine the best choice for my purposes. Love it!

I even love searching for stuff for other people.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #12
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomenMoveMe View Post
Boxes! Not packing boxes, but rather old wooden cigar boxes, an unopened deck of cards, those tin boxes used for band-aids, old small antique boxes, any box that is somewhat small, but substantial. I just really like the way they fit, and feel in my hands.

... .

I, too, have an obsession with small boxes! Preferably square or rectangular, the sharper the edges, the better. I do like some in other shapes, like hearts, but I'm very particular about them. My friends tease me about this constantly. The first time I shopped at Ikea and rounded the corner in the Marketplace where there was a 25-foot high wall of nothing but boxes, I almost passed out. LOL

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #13
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

I am crazy about little Mexican clay dishes and pottery. I used to play with them as a little girl, now I collect them.

Peeps. Yes, Peeps! Mostly I like the peeps and the bunnies, any color any season. I get so excited when Easter season starts because most stores have a display or end caps dedicated to them and when I come across one, you'd think I just spotted a rock star or something! Lol

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #14
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

checking the mail. i can't do it anymore myself because it's up three flights of stairs (my pca does it twice a week now) but i used to run to the mailbox every day. i'm a snail mail letter writer and i love the surprise of wondering what's in the mailbox every day
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #15
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
YUM..

admitting.. altho trying to stay raw, i do fall for those..

chocolate marshmallow bunnies (with big ears)
Forget the mallet, I use my hands and teeth. LOLLL.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #16
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
I am crazy about little Mexican clay dishes and pottery. I used to play with them as a little girl, now I collect them.

Peeps. Yes, Peeps! Mostly I like the peeps and the bunnies, any color any season. I get so excited when Easter season starts because most stores have a display or end caps dedicated to them and when I come across one, you'd think I just spotted a rock star or something! Lol
http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/peep...ate-your-world
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #17
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

duke's chowder house - pacific ocean mahi mahi tacos
they are all i've thought about all week
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #18
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Viet Nam war history! I can't get enough knowledge about it. I read everything, watch everything, listen to stories from those that served. It fascinates me .
Old 03-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #19
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

wheat pennies

bicentennial quarters

coke items..bottles,cans etc

front facing things in check out lines

cleaning the table when im out to eat
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #20
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not really secret...some slightly embarrassing, nonetheless...

Hello Kitty

sparkly and/or pink things

office supplies

leatherbound journals

cat stuff

Twilight movies

shoes

hair accessories

textbooks

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: