Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 06:10 PM   #21
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Emmett Otters Jug band Christmas Special...it used to be on HBO every year when I was a kid.
I have it on DVD cause they never play it on TV anymore

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #22
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Ack! Work got the better of me today so we'll carry this question over to tomorrow as well. I dunno why but the holidays, besides being a big family time for me, also means big music time for me.

Continuing on the holiday theme...

What is your favourite holiday song/music piece??

My favourite remains to be:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alIcwofkrS8"]YouTube- Trans-Siberian Orchestra - "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo - 12/24"[/ame]

Very powerful and moving.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #23
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

The theme from A christmas story and the Peanuts christmas theme
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #24
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Rockin around the christmas tree by Brenda Lee
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #25
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks"]YouTube- Christmas Lights Gone Wild[/ame]
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #26
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Michael Kolmstetter's Spirit of Christmas

Last edited by hpychick; 12-02-2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: mistype
hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:10 PM   #27
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

...opps, I goofed, sorry...I didn't see the new question...

I love the really old animated cartoons/TV classics of Frosty, Rudolf and the one with the New Year's baby....and any songs by the "old crooners" like Bing Crosby.

Last edited by Kenna; 12-02-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: I goofed
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #28
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Winter Wonderland!

sleigh bells ring, are ya listenin'?
down in the lane, snow is glistenin'

Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:04 AM   #29
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

the best!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MswFKXB1J8E"]YouTube- Life of Brian - Part 1[/ame]
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:44 AM   #30
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation

Little Drummer Boy

The ONLY Christmas song I actually like.
MizzSabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:04 AM   #31
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXhrdVt5iJ8"]YouTube- 2008 - Barbra Streisand - Jingle Bells[/ame]

I like to play this at 6 am Christmas morning at "11".

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:17 AM   #32
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post

YouTube- Trans-Siberian Orchestra - "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo - 12/24"

This my Fav. too. The story of how that song came about for them can, on the right day, make me teary.

TSO is also one of my favorite gigs to work. You can feel the energy long after the crowd has left. (getting to load the pyro boards doesn't hurt either.) : wink :
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #33
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2oPio60mK4"]YouTube- Bob & Doug 12 Days of Christmas - Animax Entertainment[/ame]

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #34
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus

YouTube- Trans-Siberian Orchestra - "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo - 12/24"

wow.......... I love that stuff too...... ha.. didnt even think of it until i seen your post

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #35
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Ok. Since now is the time when a lot of people are finishing off their holiday shopping, it did make me wonder if you've ever given a present to someone and then realized it was the worst idea ever. We often lament about the bad presents we've received but we never hear about our own "boo-boos" when giving presents to others.

I think the worst one was for a grandparent who I barely knew. I was visiting for the holidays and making the "visit all possible relatives in the area, even those you haven't seen in over 15 years" kind of tour. I got them a couple of boxes of chocolate (traditionally it's Turtles) and discovered that not only did they not like chocolate but were diabetic. I think my face still turns red at the thought of that.

So, what was your gift giving disaster of a present?

Old 12-04-2009, 01:17 PM   #36
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

I think this is a hard one for me to answer. But i would probably have to go with the getting of my godson a rockcleaner, his mom said he liked rocks..............didn't know she meant throwing them at things O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Ok. Since now is the time when a lot of people are finishing off their holiday shopping, it did make me wonder if you've ever given a present to someone and then realized it was the worst idea ever. We often lament about the bad presents we've received but we never hear about our own "boo-boos" when giving presents to others.

I think the worst one was for a grandparent who I barely knew. I was visiting for the holidays and making the "visit all possible relatives in the area, even those you haven't seen in over 15 years" kind of tour. I got them a couple of boxes of chocolate (traditionally it's Turtles) and discovered that not only did they not like chocolate but were diabetic. I think my face still turns red at the thought of that.

So, what was your gift giving disaster of a present?

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:26 AM   #37
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

If a dog is in heat, does that make it a hot dog?
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 08:10 AM   #38
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
If a dog is in heat, does that make it a hot dog?

LOL.. that'd be a question for the stupid question, stupid answer thread.

And I see we're overdue for a new question of the day. So.. for today..

Would you rather love your job and hate your boss OR hate your job and love your boss?

Personally, I'd rather hate my boss than hate my job. Most jobs I've had bosses have been pretty hands off, even when they weren't the greatest boss. But because I loved the job, I had no problem coming back day after day.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:22 AM   #39
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I'd rather love my job and hate my boss. I don't hate my boss but he is an incompetent idiot, who was promoted because the then manager didn't want a woman or any "SR" people in charge. So he chose someone who had been in our department for 3 yrs over others who had experience in every job in the department. As a person I really like my boss as a boss he leaves a lot to be desired.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 06:41 AM   #40
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

How can shrimp be jumbo?
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post: