Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #10
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Well, let me say this! being 50 something: I cannot say that I am the most knowldegeable nor poetic about my age! But I can attest to being my age is wonderful! (only if I knew then what I know now) kinda info! Adding a 23 yr old son to the mix has added even more of "wishes"!

It is great to be settled and sound in many ways, but 'newness' is always a venue that I admit I am attracted too! To have the ability to enjoy fresh and open thoughts and experiences etc. is what keeps me striving for knowledge! Please do share words of wisdom and adventures that willl assist me away from the 'rut' that I so easily fall into !

ks
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature