Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 01-29-2010, 11:32 PM   #221
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

It was great to read about everyone's childhood friends. I wondered if I was getting prematurely senile and reliving the past or something like that. It's good to think back to those stress free friendships.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Getting a head cold so I am spending mine in bed as much as possible.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:02 AM   #222
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning Lofters

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:55 AM   #223
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hmmm seems to be more peekers here then dwellers..... why is that???
im still hangin here in the frozen Tundra of St Paul Mn ...... and ok im bored.....
can not really wonder around to much.... need to save fuel... for keeping warm..... and after getting kinda lost last night....... ummm im staying put. lol
wouldnt mind finding a laundry mat and wal mart.. hmm strange i hadnt seen any wal marts here yet

Old 01-30-2010, 10:40 AM   #224
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
hmmm seems to be more peekers here then dwellers..... why is that???
im still hangin here in the frozen Tundra of St Paul Mn ...... and ok im bored.....
can not really wonder around to much.... need to save fuel... for keeping warm..... and after getting kinda lost last night....... ummm im staying put. lol
wouldnt mind finding a laundry mat and wal mart.. hmm strange i hadnt seen any wal marts here yet

I hope it gets better for you soon. Why don't you send a PM to Strappie. I do believe he's in Mpls, MN. The sister city of St Paul and much cleaner there.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #225
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I hope it gets better for you soon. Why don't you send a PM to Strappie. I do believe he's in Mpls, MN. The sister city of St Paul and much cleaner there.
ha....... i did.. think hys busy...
thaaats ok...
think ill paint some stuff here.... vacume the truck... watch a movie.
ya know..... it does get kinda lonely out here... for in person conversations and such...
i am allowed to take passangers... but i have 2 beds.. but the upper bunk is kinda ahh occupied with a few totes. my bed is a full size ..and there is a fridge, micro wave. i make diners in my truck sometimes...and im someone thats comes along ..for a trip .. they need to figure on at least 2 weeks.. and if i cant get a load to get them bk home... then they will have to grey hound it.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:38 AM   #226
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
ha....... i did.. think hys busy...
thaaats ok...
think ill paint some stuff here.... vacume the truck... watch a movie.
ya know..... it does get kinda lonely out here... for in person conversations and such...
i am allowed to take passangers... but i have 2 beds.. but the upper bunk is kinda ahh occupied with a few totes. my bed is a full size ..and there is a fridge, micro wave. i make diners in my truck sometimes...and im someone thats comes along ..for a trip .. they need to figure on at least 2 weeks.. and if i cant get a load to get them bk home... then they will have to grey hound it.

I lived in Mpls for a year in 91 and still have a very good friend there. If you get tied up there for too many days, let me know. There are a few nice gay bars in St Paul and this is the weekend, you could have fun if you want and be around lots of people tonight.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #227
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Question

You know you're getting old when it's difficult to read this size font with and/or without glasses.

Do you believe folks would be upset if I changed the size of my font from this to
this size?

I'm not looking to offend anyone, but hey, when I can't even proof read my own posts, something has to be done about it. !
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #228
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IttyBittyFem View Post

You know you're getting old when it's difficult to read this size font with and/or without glasses.

Do you believe folks would be upset if I changed the size of my font from this to
this size?

I'm not looking to offend anyone, but hey, when I can't even proof read my own posts, something has to be done about it. !
darlin you do what you gotta do...people will understand...
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DELSDAUGHTER For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #229
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:

this size?

No one would be offended at all. Sometimes I have a hard time reading posts. That's why mine are darker, so I don't have to squint or put my glasses on when I'm rereading my own words.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #230
casey35

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
a she
Relationship Status:
finding my way ,

casey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputation
Default 40

I am forty and loving every minute of it . Only thing that changing with me is my number still young at heart.
casey35 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to casey35 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 01:05 PM   #231
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey35 View Post
I am forty and loving every minute of it . Only thing that changing with me is my number still young at heart.

Welcome to the loft casey.....I remember when I was 40. What is age but a number anyhow. I see you're in Arkansas. I neighbor you as I'm in Oklahoma. Our reunion will be in Little Rock. You should try and be there. You'll meet a bunch of us there.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:03 PM   #232
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
I lived in Mpls for a year in 91 and still have a very good friend there. If you get tied up there for too many days, let me know. There are a few nice gay bars in St Paul and this is the weekend, you could have fun if you want and be around lots of people tonight.
that would be sooo awsome.... but i cant go taking this truck joy riding to gay bars....... and cant afford a taxi... i have NO idea where anythings at..a taxi might take me for a joy ride i couldnt afford.. annd im parked like 13 miles out of st paul on the Wisconsin side at a truck stop.....

Old 01-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #233
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
that would be sooo awsome.... but i cant go taking this truck joy riding to gay bars....... and cant afford a taxi... i have NO idea where anythings at..a taxi might take me for a joy ride i couldnt afford.. annd im parked like 13 miles out of st paul on the Wisconsin side at a truck stop.....

Oh, so you're not really in MN. Being in WI, isn't that like pretty desolate where you're at. Couldn't you find a truck stop in St Paul? You'd then be in the heart of fun. If you google the gay bars in St Paul and then go to Map Quest, you'll know the distance you must travel. Therefore a cab could never take you for a joy ride.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #234
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default hello

Jet

Thanks for your thread... I am a '60s flower child...I love the Beatles, CCR, EWF, Doobie Bros, Carpenters, Moody Blues, most of the Motown groups. I wish there a place to go to dance to my 'Oldies'. I do love Blues, Jazz, classical, and native American music . I also confess enjoying Doris Day, Andy Williams, and Roger Miller. I grew up in Iowa. From the time I learned there were states that were warm year around, I vowed to moved away from the frigid cold and snow. I first moved to KS, then to CA, then to TX, then to MO, then LA, then to AZ. Ahhhhhhhh home. AZ has everything I wanted sunshine, warmth, Arts, population diversity, and just gorgeous natural surroundings.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #235
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyfemme View Post
Jet

Thanks for your thread... I am a '60s flower child...I love the Beatles, CCR, EWF, Doobie Bros, Carpenters, Moody Blues, most of the Motown groups. I wish there a place to go to dance to my 'Oldies'. I do love Blues, Jazz, classical, and native American music . I also confess enjoying Doris Day, Andy Williams, and Roger Miller. I grew up in Iowa. From the time I learned there were states that were warm year around, I vowed to moved away from the frigid cold and snow. I first moved to KS, then to CA, then to TX, then to MO, then LA, then to AZ. Ahhhhhhhh home. AZ has everything I wanted sunshine, warmth, Arts, population diversity, and just gorgeous natural surroundings.

blink, blink Did I see that right, Motown and dance in the same paragraph? See, now we have something to talk about for 3 minutes at the reunion. And I like your other choices for music, too....especially EWF and CCR. I'll toss in Karen and Richard because I like to sing along to their tunes.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:31 PM   #236
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
No one would be offended at all. Sometimes I have a hard time reading posts. That's why mine are darker, so I don't have to squint or put my glasses on when I'm rereading my own words.
it stinks getting older...but like my co-worker says it beats the alternative..lol
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #237
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Oh, so you're not really in MN. Being in WI, isn't that like pretty desolate where you're at. Couldn't you find a truck stop in St Paul? You'd then be in the heart of fun. If you google the gay bars in St Paul and then go to Map Quest, you'll know the distance you must travel. Therefore a cab could never take you for a joy ride.
well umm ...... places to park trucks are kinda limited due to city ordinances
and over night parking and all. and i cant spend my boss's fuel running the truck around........ im not that far out of town.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #238
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Great thread!

Quote:

this size?

I love this! I'm 46 and my eyesight isn't what it used to be...so, I actually set up my preferences on my IM's so that it is about as big as this...it's an automatic so no one has ever questioned it, and it works for me...sometimes I forget where the heck I left my bifocals! lol...
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:56 PM   #239
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good as I'll ever be. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #240
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good as I'll ever be. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

yeahh we heard that song and dance before....... lol
WWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tags
age, good news for once, mature