Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #61
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

1954 Bentley R-Type Continental:

rainintothesea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #62
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

1931 Mercedes-Benz 710 SSK Trossi Roadster:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #63
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

1963 Aston Martin DB5... the car of 007 cannot be denied:

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #64
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

1972 Ferrari Dino... finally found a good picture of one that wasn't red! I just don't look good in red:

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #65
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Default The gangsta lean

Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 11:45 PM   #66
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #67
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation
Default Michigan gearhead here

Want this:

2004 Aston Martin Vanquish S

Always wanted:

1949 Ford
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #68
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

first car when I turned 16, only mine was a '67

apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #69
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

This was fun for a few years:

I learned to drive in my dad's:

He let us drive these when my sister and I were kids:

apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 01:07 AM   #70
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

For a brief moment, every now and then, this is one of my current dream cars. Then I see one, it makes me giggle, and I realize I could never actually drive one.

Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 03:31 AM   #71
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
chrysler 300 has come such a long way.. i find myself saying "gotta have"
Interesting. i have one. Only a 2002. i got it cheap used when gas was at 5 bucks a gallon. Just paid it off. i never think of it as a desirable car although it is comfy. i like sedans. In my heart of hearts, i am a buick and oldsmobile old lady. Unfortunately the chrysler does not ride like a big buick. It is made to be high performance, which i so do not need. But it alters the ride.

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 04:07 AM   #72
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

my newphews truck.. i think it pretty hot!!! it was an ugly piece of metal when he started on it

Old 06-03-2011, 04:25 AM   #73
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

This is my first car, a 1961 Buick Special. It was a family hand-me-down. I immediately had an 8-track installed and green shag interior carpet.
Oh yea. I did.

blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blackboot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 04:52 AM   #74
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Just to torment you all, at different times i have had both a 1967 two door chevy impala and a 1967 buick riviera. Beautiful cars. i wish i had them now.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 05:08 AM   #75
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

My grandfather had a later riviera -- with the boat tail. So cool.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 05:25 AM   #76
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

k so this is my bros car who stayed in school for like 10 yrs after high school. guess hard work and education has its rewards.. esp if your into power and luxury.. not even going to mention the price tag i think its way to much for any wheels!

ashton martin 2010 jbl something..
Old 06-03-2011, 06:24 AM   #77
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

loved the pontiacs too.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #78
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Default Figoni and Falaschi cars

i actually do not like these cars that much, but i ran across them on an art site i sometimes visit and thought others might groove on them.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #79
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

Talked to an older gentleman yesterday who said his first car was a "stovebolt 38." That's the first time I ever heard anyone refer to an old Chevy as a "stovebolt," which he explained to me was the slang back in his youth. Here's a Chevy 38 like he used to have... I asked him what the model name was before I looked it up, and he grinned at me, saying, "It's just a Chevy 38, dear. It'll be the only one." He said his was the fastest in four counties.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 10:07 PM   #80
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

This was my 1st car, 1966 Ford Falcon Futura, I loved that it was a year older than me, made me feel safe.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post: