justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
The combination of tenderness coupled with roughness.
kinda like sam elliot?

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #782
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

When he says, "I'll put a boot on his neck." ...in that deep...slow...rumbling southern drawl.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 07:27 AM   #783
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
When he says, "I'll put a boot on his neck." ...in that deep...slow...rumbling southern drawl.
... yep...and I got (just) the right pair (of boots that is)...

The Following User Says Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #784
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Button up shirts....I love those buttons...*innocent smile*
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #785
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Dancing around the fire and having energy linger close, even in dreams.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #786
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Butch strip dances complete with music
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #787
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

The way her hair falls in her face (talking about more than one person actually), that energy and finding super cute dresses for spring
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 11:18 AM   #788
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation
Default All I need now is a pole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Butch strip dances complete with music
BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #789
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Portable stripper poles........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW.
That can be arranged.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #790
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Smile Thinking...

Been thinking about (her)...

_______________and I wonder ... do guys really swoon? I'm not sure about that ... I'm not sure (swoon) is the right word for us guys...but well...(she) does cause me to catch my breath in my throat ... daily - even several times a day ... and the (very) cool and extremely sexy and incredible thing about that - is that...she does it (take my breath away) without even trying - and quite often doesn't even know that (she) has done it...and that I think - is what a real woman does - for the man she loves...it just comes easy and natural - and that my friends...is (what) takes my breath away... that - and well... yeah - her smile...(always)...

So still not sure about the whole (swooning) thing for us guys - but I think the equivalent would be that catch in our throat - and the complete inability to say anything but (wow) - sometimes - at how that one we love makes us feel...

Just my two cents worth on the whole (swooning thing)...

Last edited by justanolecowboy; 03-20-2013 at 07:18 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #791
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanolecowboy View Post
Been thinking about (her)...

_______________and I wonder ... do guys really swoon? I'm not sure about that ... I'm not sure (swoon) is the right word for us guys...but well...(she) does cause me to catch my breath in my throat ... daily - even several times a day ... and the (very) cool and extremely sexy and incredible thing about that - is that...she does it (take my breath away) without even trying - and quite often doesn't even know that (she) has done it...and that I think - is what a real woman does - for the man she loves...it just comes easy and natural - and that my friends...is (what) takes my breath away... that - and well... yeah - her smile...(always)...

So still not sure about the whole (swooning) thing for us guys - but I think the equivalent would be that catch in our throat - and the complete inability to say anything but (wow) - sometimes - and how that one we love makes us feel...

Just my two cents worth on the whole (swooning thing)...

*S Some guys swoon or thud or melt LOL I guess all that is important is the feeling you get when you think about "her"
Old 03-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #792
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Syr in her firefighter uniform!

SWWWooooOOOonnn.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #793
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Strong, precise hands.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #794
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenade View Post
Strong, precise hands.
SWOOOOOooooooOOOOOn!

Strong and precise, I do like your choice of words!
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #795
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Confidence!!

Mmmm
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #796
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

A take charge attitude...

Previous posts got me....ummmm...thinking
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #797
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

When he bites his lower lip and obviously needs to swallow hard because I said or did something provocative.

When he switches.

When he can't speak because I've said or done something that made him twitch.

Shot day reactions.

His willingness in all things loving.

OMG, when he laughs.

The way he smells after he steps out of the shower.

The way he kisses me. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

His hands around my wrists
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #798
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

A kiss on the curve of my neck...

That is one of those spots!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #799
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

That sexy way she sounds when she says okay. Wow it makes me catch my breath every time!
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #800
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The look of pure butch passion, when I surprise her with a random boldly provocative statement...

&

The way she looks when she describes my lips...

SwoOOoooOOn.....

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:

Tags
swoon