Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I know I am loved because she kisses me goodnight on top of my head and sends me xoxoxo texts during the day

Thank you Sister <3
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #62
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

When I get dresses in the mornings and I have my dress clothes on and I'm smelling good I tell myself how sexy I am and I love u
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:48 PM   #63
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
When I get dresses in the mornings and I have my dress clothes on and I'm smelling good I tell myself how sexy I am and I love u
Grrrrrrrr stupid I Phone lol its dressed NOT DRESSES LMAO
Old 04-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #64
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Grrrrrrrr stupid I Phone lol its dressed NOT DRESSES LMAO
but ya looked so pretty in your halloween dress
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #65
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

i know i am loved because She tells me!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #66
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

His everyday actions.
The touch of his hand.
The smile on his face.
That look out the corner of his eye when I watch him shave.
What his heart says to mine.

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #67
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
but ya looked so pretty in your halloween dress
LMAO I still can't believe I did that
Old 04-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #68
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

..she puts up with ALL of me
..she truly cares about my son
..no matter how disappointed she gets with me she never fails to tell me she loves me often
..because my son makes sure to tell me several times a day
..i can feel it almost everyday
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:31 PM   #69
300GT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wild Monkey
Relationship Status:
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?

Location: Banned 12/27/2012 - Former banned member came back under new name
300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation

My early morning text was an emotional one. gotta love women..
300GT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 300GT For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #70
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

because ...

several out of state friends called today to see if I made it through the severe weather outbreak.

After work yesterday, I set up the hallway with blankets, pillows, weather radio, flashlight. Let's not forget a huge, extremely powerful fan that blows my male dog's excessively large lips up around his ears. I swore the last time I heard the tornado sirens, I would not find myself in a tiny bathroom with two large, very hot and panting, restless dogs.

After radar indicated the worst of the squall line went past, my dogs and I crawled in bed and slept great. No damage in my immediate area. We got lucky!

I feel so sorry for the ones who did not make it. Those were some mean storms yesterday and last night.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 12:06 AM   #71
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

oh, it's just something a person knows
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 05:21 AM   #72
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Because I feel so safe and secure!
Old 04-29-2011, 05:26 AM   #73
aurora

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married

aurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputation

Because I am always welcomed so warmly when I get home every day.

Well...OK...maybe to have people check out my book Jasmine's Choice by Aurora Dominiqua in the site bookstore.
aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aurora For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 05:49 AM   #74
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

because W/we're going to see K D Lang in concert, in London, in June, in spite of the (front row) tickets costing a small fortune...

because Hy helped me find said tickets, even though Hy had other things to do...

because Hy knows I think Lang is hot yet pretends not to mind when I keep singing ''I'll be your daddy'' over, and over again...

but most of all, because Hy knows I really need this.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #75
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I know because she shows me every day in so many ways.. She goes with me to work functions to Military functions is always right there by my side.. she took the time to look past the damage and see that perhaps there was something worth hanging in there for.. when people said don't waist your time that cowboi hys a playboi she only listens to her heart.. she understands I don't say the words "I love you easy" but I try to show her in my actions so she never doubts.. I love her cause she loves my Daughter as if she was her own and Abby loves her right back..

And cause well ya know she is so drop dead HOT too smoking really
XOXO
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #76
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Because Her actions speak more loudly than Her words.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #77
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Thoughts

cuz the bible tells me so?????
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 07:41 PM   #78
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
cuz the bible tells me so?????
Yes ! And do you believe in Rock and Roll and can music save your mortal soul....
Old 04-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #79
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

On my loneliest of days when I don't feel loved. I remember even though my mom is gone she is in Heaven looking at me and loving me even now.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:44 AM   #80
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

i know i am loved because....
she makes me feel like the most special boi in the world. i have never been loved so completely.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post: