Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Crushes are safe, healthy and fun...kind of like going window shopping for a femme...Mmmm...intriguing this one...
Old 03-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #4142
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
[FONT="Book like going window shopping for a femme...Mmmm...intriguing this one... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/FONT]
That conjures an interesting visual for me. I rather like the idea of window shopping for a femme (while still valuing them as vital, brilliant beings, of course) And yes, I quite know that isn't what you meant.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #4143
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

She caught my attention with her words.

Sweet.

Sincere.

Radiant.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #4144
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Hey y'all

I've been trying to practice my Americanisms but it doesn't come naturally to me at all. It's like I'm living in another country or something ... and being all friendly and cheerful is way too stressful for me.

Therefore, after much reflection, I need to acknowledge that my attempt to speak American English is destined to fail. Instead, I have decided to offer Katniss a job as my professional speech writer (and to covert all my posts into something more pleasant and less harsh than my own words).

In turn, this will free me up to go back to my equilibrium state of perpetual grumpiness.

ps - the phrase "lie back and think of England" was reportedly first stated by Alice Hillington in 1912. In practice, if someone did want to take me up the ruf, I'm not really sure I'd think of England. I'd likely be more interested in ascertaining whether the pink fluffy handcuffs restraining me actually suited me or not.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #4145
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
In turn, this will free me up to go back to my equilibrium state of perpetual grumpiness.

ps - the phrase "lie back and think of England" was reportedly first stated by Alice Hillington in 1912. In practice, if someone did want to take me up the ruf, I'm not really sure I'd think of England. I'd likely be more interested in ascertaining whether the pink fluffy handcuffs restraining me actually suited me or not.
The difficulty with learning American is that we have 50 states, and each state and sometimes each city in each state 'talks' differently, like a dialect.

Ya'll is used alot in Texas
Youins is used in Pennsylvania (or it was when I visited there years ago)
Depending on what part of the US you are in, you may want soda and they call it pop.
I love you wicked awful, is used in and around Maine (east coast)
Where's the loo? is Hawaiian, as is Lanai, muumuu, and Likelike Hwy.

It is very confusing for most Americans so I can appreciate your confusion and concern for being understood. I'm from the Southwest so I talk funny too. But I play cards like a European...

Please just be yourself.

We will embrace your you-ness, and you will be one of US.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 03:36 PM   #4146
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
It is very confusing for most Americans so I can appreciate your confusion and concern for being understood. I'm from the Southwest so I talk funny too. But I play cards like a European...

Please just be yourself.

We will embrace your you-ness, and you will be one of US.

Thank you Sweet Bliss. That's very kind. To be fair, my confusion and concern is probably more a playful diversion than something that keeps me awake at night

I've been to the USA often (have spent circa 2 years of my adult life there in total if I add up all my short and long trips across the pond over the past two decades) and to many cities / states so, whilst my knowledge of the USA is absolutely minimal, it's probably not quite as limited as I may portray in this thread. It's simply an attempt to make fun at myself than anything that I'm confused or concerned about.

That said, I almost feel the need for a *** TEAM HUG *** now and, yes, that is incredibly American in my mind and certainly nothing that I'd do back home

ps - when you say that you play cards like a European, does that mean you're good at cheating?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #4147
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Katniss~~(on passport #3 as we speak)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #4148
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

I am sorry...doing double take... let me read this again...

Indeed, you did say pink fluffy handcuffs. Oh, now I have the queerest thoughts going through my mind and it has nothing to do with England. *S

Quote:
Hey y'all

I've been trying to practice my Americanisms but it doesn't come naturally to me at all. It's like I'm living in another country or something ... and being all friendly and cheerful is way too stressful for me.

Therefore, after much reflection, I need to acknowledge that my attempt to speak American English is destined to fail. Instead, I have decided to offer Katniss a job as my professional speech writer (and to covert all my posts into something more pleasant and less harsh than my own words).

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #4149
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post

Katniss~~(on passport #3 as we speak)
I feel like this a lot of the time *G
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #4150
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crushed. *s

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #4151
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisdeShey View Post
Such a femme crush on MarquisdeShey and her posts about whips and spanking.

Wait did I just say that out loud

Last edited by little_ms_sunshyne; 03-19-2013 at 06:30 PM.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 07:15 PM   #4152
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
Crushes are safe, healthy and fun...kind of like going window shopping for a femme...Mmmm...intriguing this one...
Window shopping for a Femme..... That sounds safe enough.

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #4153
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Instead, I have decided to offer Katniss a job as my professional speech writer (and to covert all my posts into something more pleasant and less harsh than my own words).[/I]
My dear Ciaran,

Whilst I would be honored to play Cyrano to your Christian methinks it best you find a Roxane so we can focus on a specific regional dialect. The mere sorting of British vs. American interpretations of words could keep us as busy as a two dollar whore on nickel night. Imagine the confusion if you said,

"I was pissed when I dropped my biscuit near the lift and I ended up snogging my trainer."

I might take that to mean you were angry (not drunk) because you dropped your biscuit (the kind we put butter/jelly or gravy on in the South which is not to be confused with a cookie) at the ski lift (not elevator) and fell into a kiss with your ski instructor (not athletic shoe/sneaker.)

As well I never could understand why a "wise man" and a "wise guy" were apparently two opposite meanings and for the love of God, the Queen, and Crimson Tide (Alabama) let us refrain from the entire "soccer"-"football" discussion.

If you were to narrow down to American English we still have regional dialects to contend with and while my proclivity is not to go "up on a ruf" I do know a thing or two about "goin' down t' the holler on a moonlit night."

But really I think it best to entreat you (in my best Cyrano voice) to "Speak for yourself, sir" for words without real feeling are as useless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Katniss~~(having dated someone from Manchester once I can verify as fact when he was pissed (British translation) we were all in for a good time and laughter but if I were pissed (American translation) buddy this is not going to end well at all."
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #4154
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you Sweet Bliss. That's very kind. It's simply an attempt to make fun at myself than anything that I'm confused or concerned about.

That said, I almost feel the need for a *** TEAM HUG *** now and, yes, that is incredibly American in my mind and certainly nothing that I'd do back home

ps - when you say that you play cards like a European, does that mean you're good at cheating?
No, am terrible at cheating, my Dad however is a fabulous cheat at cards, monopoly, you name it, he can find a way to cheat at it. I meant that I hold my cards, pick them up etc. like a European. Spent many years in European countries as a child. Miss that.

I'm up for a team hug... no butt slapping!

I'm glad you are having fun, I like reading your posts, it whips me out of my box... so thanks for that.

Reading about the pink fuzzy handcuffs was hysterical....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #4155
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Look for....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #4156
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Rugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes!

Yes I do. It's been a long while and I'm still crushin'.
Perhaps when we are both single ( at the same time) I will
get the courage to let her know.
Rugged is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 12:37 PM   #4157
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation

..crushing is nice but a date will be nicer......
Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #4158
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisdeShey View Post
I am sorry...doing double take... let me read this again...

Indeed, you did say pink fluffy handcuffs. Oh, now I have the queerest thoughts going through my mind and it has nothing to do with England. *S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Reading about the pink fuzzy handcuffs was hysterical....

In the interests of full disclosure, I would like to place on record that I have only been restrained in pink fluffy handcuffs on one occasion.

That said, the occasion stays prominent in my memory. The cuffs seemed rather bad quality with the result that they had locked tight and we were unable to open them.

Whilst my then partner seemed to find this exceptionally funny, my mind raced into overdrive, imagining how my life would be if I had to live the rest of it with my hands encased close together in cuffs with a lot of pink fluff.

I started to think how I would explain this away to my work colleagues when I returned to the office on the Monday ..... the most believable story I was conjuring up in my mind related to alien abduction.

However, after a lot of physical exertion (by my partner not me - this was another occasion where I lay back and thought of England), we got the handcuffs off and all was well in my world again.

So that's my (true) story about pink fluffy hand cuffs ***

*** well, true except for the alien abduction part.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #4159
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
In the interests of full disclosure, I would like to place on record that I have only been restrained in pink fluffy handcuffs on one occasion.

..... the most believable story I was conjuring up in my mind related to alien abduction.

So that's my (true) story about pink fluffy hand cuffs ***

*** well, true except for the alien abduction part.
They say it only takes once..... lol, too bad about the alien part, you could travel to Roswell NM during the Alien Festival, you would be famous!!!! It's during the weekend of July 4th I believe?

You are a hoot for sure, (no owls were hurt during this post).

Well, I for one am looking forward to more disclosure (stories). Anything involving a feather duster?? Just checkin'
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #4160
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For a long time now the answer to that question would have been no, but now I guess I have to say yes. My girlfriend just joined us here at the planet - LittleAudrey. I suppose it is true that what I feel is far more than a crush, but yeah, I be crushin' for sure