imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Ooooooh... What do I win??? And your face always brings me joy and pleasure and I'm sure world happiness!
bring "I masterfully understood your convoluted tangent story and constant babble" in exchange for one demand that might piss me off. You are also welcome to dance in irritating lawn mower like arm thrusts and sing song "yaaaaaaaaah ha ha, you gotta!"
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2014, 04:20 PM   #202
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
bring "I masterfully understood your convoluted tangent story and constant babble" in exchange for one demand that might piss me off. You are also welcome to dance in irritating lawn mower like arm thrusts and sing song "yaaaaaaaaah ha ha, you gotta!"
It wasn't easy but I get it.. I get it! lol

I don't know if you dancing like an irritating lawn mower is what I had in mind for my prize but it's a start.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2014, 04:33 PM   #203
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

well, some people think its fun to make a femme huffy while making them do a dare. I get the thrill of that. But then, I'm 12.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2014, 04:40 PM   #204
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
well, some people think its fun to make a femme huffy while making them do a dare. I get the thrill of that. But then, I'm 12.

Oh don't get me wrong... I do like seeing a good femme foot stomp from time to time but I always want more. What can I say?

So that I'm not derailing this thread too much...

Something you should never say on a date to someone (and no I haven't said!)

Damn, I can't believe I got a real date! When I get home, my mom is going to be so proud....

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2014, 06:02 PM   #205
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

things you should never say to me, personally (and yes they all happen):

- talk about what celeb you want to fuck

- Ask me, after me telling you that monogamy is a commitment for me, that in order to give you a "chance," at the cake part of our first date, I should be monogamous with you now, since we are now "dating" and you only monogamously date. That waiting for both people to be ready for a commitment is unfair.

- "just come casual. you don't need to dress up. just come in whatever. I'm good with regular clothes (meaning, their clothes), why do you need to dress up? it's just coffee. " *stabs out own eyes in frustration* why do butches here do this to me? I need 90 minutes to clean up from school (bathe, shave, put on make up, do hair, put on something that isn't oil wrecked sports clothes, my school wear). argh!!! NO.

- the "I want a date but I'm too shy to ask for one so i'm going to make a massage appointment" ploy. Yes, I actually DO know that's what you are doing. And boy are you going to get a shock when you actually get round to asking me... when I tell you I can't date you because you are now a patient and even if I don't see you as a patient again, I need to legally have a year between out last clinic appointment and our first date. SUPRISE! Don't cha just wish you'd sucked it up and asked me??

- "well, to be totally honest, the reason I stopped off at home was to borrow money from my girlfriend and the reason we ate pizza in the van on the warf with the back doors open to the view (something I thought was rather cool, I enjoyed that...) was because I didnt want anyone in the pizza place to see me with you."
"Oh. Ok. Im just going to get us beers. Stay right there" And I got my coat from the check, next to the bar, walked out through the fire door by the bar and caught the first bus going anywhere on the street outside.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2014, 09:02 PM   #206
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Telling me all about your therapy sessions ... not coffee date conversation material.

Or spending the entire date telling me how amazing/ brilliant /famous you are. Although the dead owl landing in your arms during a protest march captivated my rapt attention. Then I knew you were an oracle.

Taking me for a hike and expecting me to "put out" in a public area with children in the area. Are you insane? Not a rhetorical question. Really. Are you frickin' insane? I don't even know your address!

Crying and getting angry at me because it's your birthday tomorrow and I didn't buy you dessert after dinner. One.... you never told me it was your birthday .... two... I'm not your exe that used your money to buy your birthday presents.... three ... you are a therapist. Take your own advice.

Lesson 371 don't be friends with a therapist who needs therapy.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2014, 07:18 AM   #207
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

bumping! Cuz it's my vicarious thrill.....
Old 12-27-2014, 06:58 PM   #208
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Telling me all about your therapy sessions ... not coffee date conversation material.

Or spending the entire date telling me how amazing/ brilliant /famous you are. Although the dead owl landing in your arms during a protest march captivated my rapt attention. Then I knew you were an oracle.

Taking me for a hike and expecting me to "put out" in a public area with children in the area. Are you insane? Not a rhetorical question. Really. Are you frickin' insane? I don't even know your address!

Crying and getting angry at me because it's your birthday tomorrow and I didn't buy you dessert after dinner. One.... you never told me it was your birthday .... two... I'm not your exe that used your money to buy your birthday presents.... three ... you are a therapist. Take your own advice.

Lesson 371 don't be friends with a therapist who needs therapy.
Oh yeah. Major red flag there.

So much for patient confidentiality, huh?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2014, 07:21 PM   #209
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sure if someone said they wanted to eat my face, I wouldn't be very happy. (Can't get out of zombie mode today) THANKS OREMA!
Now if they just started eating it, that would just be rude!
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 01:58 AM   #210
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

"You remind me of a few of my exes"
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 05:14 AM   #211
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Or.....you remind me of my sister/mother/aunt.

You know right then and there that you will NOT be doing sex....and if you did...that would be sooo creepy...just sayin'.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:02 AM   #212
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Bumping for the new peeps...and cuz its my vicarious thrill...
Old 04-17-2015, 06:18 AM   #213
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

"I'll have the asparagus. "
Old 04-17-2015, 06:20 AM   #214
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Oh...I have many to say but think I will just observe.

These are hilarious!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2015, 09:55 AM   #215
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

"Would you mind grabbing the cheque? I just realised I'm supposed to meet someone at the bar tonight and I'm already an half hour late. I'll try to call you sometime next week, if I can."
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2015, 10:01 AM   #216
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

"Your head would look good in my freezer."
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:09 PM   #217
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

you remind me of my..
(mom)
(sister)
(ex gf)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2015, 06:22 AM   #218
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

"Wow! You kiss just like my sister!"
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2015, 07:41 AM   #219
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Comparing anything or anyone towards your date is just plain no no!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2015, 07:50 AM   #220
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

"I'm sorry, but you are going to have to climb in on the driver's side. The passenger door doesn't open."
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: