Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-11-2018, 09:41 PM   #901
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

probably about 6 hours, not enough for me!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2018, 07:12 AM   #902
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A little more than 7. Could be worse.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 10:41 AM   #903
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I got nearly 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. *yay*

I think what made the difference for me last night was that I recently bought one of those Earth Therapeutic neck-warmer thingy's... to cradle my head and neck because my neck has been killing me and it worked like a charm last night. I got the one that has lavender herb oil that is activated when it's heated up, before you wear it around your neck and shoulders.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 11:47 AM   #904
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was inventory, and to keep myself up past my usual bedtime, I had some coffee.
Which, did the trick, but kept me up, way too long. By 3am, I forced myself to bed. Um, not working. Got a leg cramp, got up and walked around. Laid back down. Nope, not working. Took a warm shower, turned on some relaxing music. Nope, my mind is fully awake.

Got up to watch some boring TV.
Well, let's try this again. Laid there, thinking, at 5:30 now, how the wind blowing thru the blinds was going to keep this saga going.

Fell asleep! I have to let caffeine go its course.

3 hours of sleep! That's not going to make it. Let's try this again..lol

Ok, I get two more hours in,....

my morning is gone, but I can live and not be grumpy McGrumpy.

And have had coffee already☕

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 07:27 PM   #905
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was about 6 to 6.5 hours. Not as long as I would have liked, but it's better than nothing.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2019, 06:45 AM   #906
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

maybe five ... got home late because I stopped by Lowes ... no worries, it is Friday and a 3-DAY WEEKEND (Monday holiday) YAY!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2019, 08:46 AM   #907
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Maybe 5?

I kept getting poked to stop my snoring, sooooooooooooo
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 08:16 AM   #908
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I think I got about 7, which is a lot for me. I'm recovering from a 4 month stretch of insomnia, sleeplessness. Combination of my busy brain and my spouse taking up storing. (Ms. Tink, the struggle is real)

A combination of getting some Indica tincture, cbd oil, and listing to podcasts/audio books has put me back together again. My daughter turned me on to a podcast called "Nothing much happens" which is soft storytelling about a woman going about her day doing things like making a big batch of soup after a trip to the farmers market, or taking a hot bath after a cold walk in the woods. I love it. But also have heard all her stories now too many times. So the day before yesterday I downloaded audiobooks that Barack Obama wrote and read for recording and I slept blissfully all night with him reading softly to me when I would wake up, putting me quickly back to sleep. Last night I did the same with Maya Angelou. Both of them, their voices bring me peace and happiness. And I feel so much more rested!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 12:22 PM   #909
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

around 8 to 8.5 hours ... I slept hard ... woke up with my head on the hound dog Jeffrey ... he had both mine and his pillows ... I saw why he needed two - he had been the usual sneak ... gathered up Kevie and Jennifer's loot (rawhides and hooves) while they were sleeping and hid it all under the second pillow ...

I felt so good and refreshed when I woke up
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 06:56 PM   #910
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

11 hours

Last night I slept from around 12:30 a.m. to 12:30 pm, with an hour being up in the early morning at the time I usually wake up for work- so I'd say 11 hours. I was catching up from the work week, in which I slept wayyyyyy too few hours.

I am listening to a book I've listened to many times read by the author called "Happens Every Day." It's a great little memoir, and I love the author's reading style. I listen to it on a CD player with headphones.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 07:16 PM   #911
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

My *normal* hours of sleep is 8.5 to 9.0 during my work week.

During my days away from work: it will vary from 7.5 to 12.0 (knowing it may not be a healthy sleep pattern).

I cannot wait until how much I sleep or do not sleep: becomes something I no longer loose sleep over

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 08:18 PM   #912
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got almost 8 last night. So happy!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 10:28 PM   #913
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default reply to Ms Tinkerbelly's post

LOL! Oh this is funny to me and I needed a good laugh.

Years ago, I had a dog who snored so loud. I bought those nose pinchers for her and tried. They did not work. I even gave it a go with Kevie, my present bully-mastiff mix. The nose pinchers did not work on him either.

Now, if Kevie gets really loud, I wake up or cannot sleep, I just reach over and start gently massaging him. Usually puts the skids on his snoring long enough for me to get back to sleep. I love Kevie so much, he is a precious soul!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2019, 11:08 PM   #914
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default * B U M P *

Last night I only got four hours of sleep.

It's late now, so I hope I get another four hours of sleep.

To be certain, I hope so, because crabby won't even begin to describe the tenor of tomorrow.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 01:52 PM   #915
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Seven hours and most of it uninterrupted.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 07:47 PM   #916
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

6 and im not a happy camper
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 08:30 AM   #917
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sleep

I usually sleep from around 3 or 4 a.m till 10 or 11 a.m. I am very much a night person even since I was a child. Went to a sleep clinic twice, yes a night person is real.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 12:38 PM   #918
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I usually sleep from around 3 or 4 a.m till 10 or 11 a.m. I am very much a night person even since I was a child. Went to a sleep clinic twice, yes a night person is real.
I think this is absolutely true, that some people are night owls, while others are more day-light hours oriented. But, then there is my mother. She just turned 80 (back in early July), and all her life, she's basically never really slept more than 3 or fours hours at a time -- and that is whenever she can lay down to rest. She's been a nurse all her life, mostly working around the clock, but primarily night shift (2300 hrs - 0700 hrs, plus xtra hrs due to her role as an investigator or Director of Nursing, etc).

It's like with my mom, someone has to insist that she lays down to rest because on her own, she won't. She's got what I call a bonafide case of "I can't sleep because I gotta make sure everything is done right" kind of thing. And she is not even OCD. LOL. What makes her 'tick' would surely send me off the cliff, readily and willingly. I have to have my rest and in bigger doses of rest. 3-4 hours is not enough for my body to recover or my mind.

9 hours is really good, when I've slept 9 hours.

Which, last night I fell into bed around 10:30 because my mind and body wouldn't let me stay up anymore. I rose from uninterrupted sleep (Because I made sure Miss Petunia slept out on the porch, LOL) around 9 am.

I need more rest and definitely more sleep. This past week at work was more than I could handle, but I didn't have any other choice, but to keep working until quitting time on Friday afternoon.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 04:25 AM   #919
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

5 hours, if that.

Feeling is coming back to the bottom of my palm and the pain woke me last night. Going into a busy time at work and can’t take any time off. I’ll be able to use my mouse (I’m a lefty who uses the mouse with my right hand), but I think I’ll wear the wrist brace at work.

Life could be worse.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 04:45 AM   #920
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

7.5 hours and feelng rested. I needed it.

Was hoping to get into the office a little early but that ain’t gonna happen today.

Maybe tomorrow.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: