Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 07-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #421
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck with your tournament! !

Maybe you have some very clever squirrels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I don't know if this is the right place to put this so hear it is.This morning I went out to get inn the car I looked on the front porch to check the screen door that it was latched well ,then I notices a well placed pile of pine cones in the middle of my drive way as well at the front corners of my property line.I have not a clue what it means if anything,the closest pine tree to my place is three blocks over so they didnt get blown over from the wind.I was carefull noit to run over them,I like pine trees I hope they feel the same.
Over the last fue weeks since my ladies 8ball team won the city title so now we go to vegsa next month I have had some crazy dreams,99% good.Crazy thing is I have played in two tournaments plus several league games and no matter how bad I start out I end up winning the game,no I am not complaining it's just I feel likethere is someone else playing the game through me.Either I have played so much pool I go into mind over matter then just do it cause I hane never played this well for so long..I just pray it copntenuse till Vegas...please.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #422
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

So Glenn, do you have any new information to report?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #423
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post

Good luck with your tournament! !

Maybe you have some very clever squirrels?

Thanks for the good luck I can always us it.As for squrrils this place has them by the 100's,most of the neighbors have pecan trees so they are never short on food,last winter I hung dried ear corn out for them just because.
Vegas sure will be fun,I will be there for nearly a week so u can bet it wont all be shooting pool.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #424
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
So Glenn, do you have any new information to report?
No. They did'nt return. And I cannot find any information in the news reported about what we saw. Folks around here just think they were angels or stars.

I reported UFO sightings in my state.

I sort of think it was a defense or scientific mission by ET's , or US, because of the way the nine stars hoovered around, went vertical, then, maneuvered into a horizontal flight pattern above us, and then disappeared in the distance. I heard some people cheering across the lagoon when they did that.

I have been studying karmic connections that ET's may have with many inhabitants here.

And since we saw these nine star-like objects manuever in a horizontal row over us, I have been studying the spiritual significance of the number nine. That is very interesting!

1x9=9,-2x9=18, 3x9=27, 4x9=36, 5x9=45, 6x9=54. So..I am going to play 9-18-27-36-45-54 in this weeks lottery. I'll let you know how that goes
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:42 AM   #425
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Just stopping in to say hello and see if anyone has had any new happenings lately?

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:46 AM   #426
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I've been watching the history channel 2 for a few days and the destination channel and they have had some pretty interesting things about UFO's and such.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2013, 03:59 AM   #427
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I feel a good paranormal investigation coming on..smiles
Guess I will set it up and get my crew of people to go along..when I do I will post on it.

And yes MysticOceansFL, some of those shows are very well done I think. I love the ones that do actual testing on the plants and surfaces etc.
And break it down how they do it and the findings.

Yes I can be a bit of a geek knowledge seeker at times..ha.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 09-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #428
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Default Mother

Thought I would share an amazing story of what happened to me the other day;
I was listening to ITUNES and had checked through all the music before I chose one.
I decided to chose another song about 20 minutes later (note: No one had been by the computer nor had I left out of the room) I then went through all of thhe song choices and at the end of the list a new song appeared. The title was "MOTHER"
I noticed it was only 5 seconds long. So I called my son in to hear whatever it was with me.
It wasn't a song afterall. It was a voice.
It said;
They've awakened her now, isn't it beautiful! Then in a wisper it said:
IT'S MOTHER.
At first I was a lil in shock but after I realized a miricle had just been given to me and all that hear it.
It was my mother coming through to me.
Absolutely amazing!
If you would like to hear it I would be more than happy to send it to your email if you choose to send it to me.
Turn it on constant play and turn down base to hear it better if so.
I can't upload it to Butchfemmeplanet,Facebook or any other site unfortunetly.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 02:16 AM   #429
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Sharing a moment I had about 1 month ago.

My sister, niece and myself went to my brothers grave to take his daughter for the first time since he passed in 1999.
She placed the phone/camera face down on the cement surrounding the head stone, after turing it off. The cement was grey and no other color was by the phone.
As we sat there right after she had placed it down, the phone sounded as if the camera went off.
I told her as soon as we were home I wanted it sent to my computer to see what was there. Rightfully it should have been grey like the cement or black because it was face down.

When I first pulled it up I seen images but wasn't sure as to what it was. I never in a million moons thought it could be something what we saw.
Below you will see the picture. Also a picture of my brother.
Like I said, it took a few minutes to see what we all saw..hopefully I have described it well enough for you to see it also.

I had to share just because it was so amazing.
I had said out loud right before we went,
Art give your daughter and us something to remember or take back that is memorable.

Well we got it.!
My entire family was truely amazed at it.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 11-15-2013, 03:37 AM   #430
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Very interesting,thanks for sharing.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #431
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Your most welcome

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 11-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #432
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Volcano, maybe???

Maybe it's not the same kind of thing, you're talking about Lady Pamela, but in my recent studies about volcanoes, I found a few articles on wierd, eerie sounds that could be heard in the skies.

I don't know how credible the news source of the link is (provided below), but I live near a volcano and Mt. St. Helens, across the Columbia River, blew up in the late 80s - I didn't live here then, but the skies in my homestate were yellow for nearly half a year, after the explosion. Anyway, I read that before a volcano erupts, that a person can hear strange sounds in the environment - eerie enough to make a person think it's from an 'alien' source (space ship stuff) or sounds that the earth makes that are audible enough for the human ear to detect.

Oddly, not too many months ago, I got a huge post card from a county agency with a picture representation of emergency places in neighborhoods, where people can go (a staging area) in case of an emergency (earthquake or volcano or massive flooding type status situations). Not one peep in the local news about it, but yet I got this post card and it's on my refridgerator in case of emergency. So that's what spurred my interest in finding out more about situations pertaining to a volcanic event - that post card.

In the first link, there are three videos (link found ~>>> Here)

Date of media release for the above link was August 30th, 2013.

Here's a second link about a volcano screaming in Alaska (Redoubt Volcano) -- you have to scroll down about mid page to find it. (Second link found ~>>> Here).

The most credible source I know of, where a person can learn about volcanos is found here: http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/

Volcanoes do not always look like a huge mountain, say for example, like Mt. Hood or Mt. Rainier or Mt. Shasta. I read that Yellowstone National Park is largely considered highly volcanic, that primarily that area is known as a smoldering Caldera (see video below, which was featured on the History Channel).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2013, 02:21 AM   #433
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Very interesting thank you

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 11-16-2013, 04:24 AM   #434
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Recently one of my end table lamps light bulbs out of the blue started flickering very mildly on and off then would stop then started again.I checked the bulb cause I know it wasn't the right kind for a three way lamp but was all I had when it needed replacement.I took the bulb out of the lamp unpluged it to check the wire to make shure it was o.k. everything looks good so I check the bulb in another lamp and it was fine so I put the bulb back it the lamp it lit up fine but for some reason still has a strange flicker going on.My son says I have been watching to many spooky shows about the paranormal or things like American horror stories,could be I said then went' into the kitchen flip on the light...gess what? I flicked twice and out it went'.So my son spent most of the might checking out the wireing connectors and fuse box finding nothing wrong..he even checked every lamp and lite in the house.Who knows what, but it was interesting for a while.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:32 AM   #435
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Spirit uses energy to help you know they are there. Or to give signals so to speak that you normally would not recieve if not in tune or centered.
They also use electricity to manifest or move stuff.
I think its awesome your aware.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 11-24-2013, 02:03 AM   #436
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Spirit uses energy to help you know they are there. Or to give signals so to speak that you normally would not recieve if not in tune or centered.
They also use electricity to manifest or move stuff.
I think its awesome your aware.
I have always been aware of the possiblities of there being able to contact us hear,I have had some things happen that were of the paranromal state that even my kids saw when they were in grade school(even tho they wouldn't admit it now).I have seen my grannie long after her passing,an uncle not long after he passed and often I catch something out of the corner of my eye.It use to bother me but now I am fine with it cause I know they are trying to tell me something or just briefly visit or are watching over me.Most people never understand this, if they would just accept the possablity of it happening a new understanding could open up.
Old 11-30-2013, 01:12 AM   #437
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I have always been aware of the possiblities of there being able to contact us hear,I have had some things happen that were of the paranromal state that even my kids saw when they were in grade school(even tho they wouldn't admit it now).I have seen my grannie long after her passing,an uncle not long after he passed and often I catch something out of the corner of my eye.It use to bother me but now I am fine with it cause I know they are trying to tell me something or just briefly visit or are watching over me.Most people never understand this, if they would just accept the possablity of it happening a new understanding could open up.
I absolutely agree. And it is awesome that you are aware and gifted enough to be able to recieve. It truely is a gift and one to share.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2013, 05:59 AM   #438
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
I absolutely agree. And it is awesome that you are aware and gifted enough to be able to recieve. It truely is a gift and one to share.

As with most gifts it can be dificult at times because at my age it makes me aware of mortality,wich is one thing no one can avoid.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:28 AM   #439
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

While in Canada i found on my camera a picture of a clock at exactly 11:11(my numbers). Now that I think about it that camera crapped out shortly after that.

i also had a visit from the dearly departed (from the physical) neighbor who had a message that she was ok for the family. i regretted that she passed before i got there because i heard she was amazing. And if there was any doubt she wrote her name in big letters so I cold see it. Her energy whooshed right thru me.

There is a story of a motel here in New Orleans , that used to be an orphanage for young boys.... The boys love playing jokes....Supposedly they love taking pictures with the visitors cameras. People get home to find pictures of themselves while they were sleeping.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2019, 10:45 AM   #440
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My dear friend, April and her wife, Denise, now own this property in Vermilion, Ohio. April and began our 39+ year friendship while we were serving together in the US Marine Corps at Camp Pendleton, CA. We were the best of friends then, and we remain the best of friends now. She and her wife purchased this historical property, which used to be a large farm, several years ago and have been restoring it. They rent it out, or portions of it (specifically, the ball room) on occasion....and it is haunted!!! Here's a documentary about the property and the haunting, when April and Denise had a paranormal group in to investigate the property. I thought a few folks here might be interested.

Oh yes, and April tells me that her ghosts are entirely friendly and seem to really enjoy it when April does her baking!!! There's a part here, in the video, where the group catches an EVP that is saying that they (the ghosts) love it when she bakes!!

~Theo~

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal