Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default thoughts regarding Gems

Why is it people mistake a Gems ability to carry a conversation as an incessant need to talk? Nothing could be further from the truth. Gems generally live in their heads so if you want to draw her out ask her to write to you because you will find her most comfortable writing her thoughts somewhere she feels safe...as for in the real world..you do not find Gems talking their heads off with anyone who will listen...she is more likely observing the minute details of everyone around her..their expression..the body language...noting..what people say is rarely as interesting as what they don't say..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2016, 03:52 PM   #42
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Virgo here who seems to fall hard for Cancers in love. And I'm surrounded by Cancers in my family (Dad, Sister, Aunts, Cousin, 2 Nephews) and 4 of my closest friends are Cancers.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2016, 04:40 PM   #43
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Why is it people mistake a Gems ability to carry a conversation as an incessant need to talk? Nothing could be further from the truth. Gems generally live in their heads so if you want to draw her out ask her to write to you because you will find her most comfortable writing her thoughts somewhere she feels safe...as for in the real world..you do not find Gems talking their heads off with anyone who will listen...she is more likely observing the minute details of everyone around her..their expression..the body language...noting..what people say is rarely as interesting as what they don't say..
exactly! Thank you for writing that.
knight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 10:34 PM   #44
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Aquarius, with Venus in Sagittarius. Freedom-loving, fun-loving, deep thinker, and just plain weird.

I'm in a romantic friendship with a home-loving, emotional Cancer-about the opposite, but somehow it's fiery. And we "get" each other .

It's about the person, not a game invented by the Babylonians 3,500 years ago (but here I am, anyway; it's fun).
Old 10-07-2017, 03:08 AM   #45
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Both vedic and western astrology say I'm a Libra.. missing Scorpio by a few hours.
I'm in a romantic relationship with myself.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 11:58 AM   #46
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Virgo, Virgo, Virgo with a lot of Mercury on the chart.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:56 PM   #47
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

"Eat Here"

with "Nausea" rising.

shhhhh, I'm just kidding, kinda.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 04:17 PM   #48
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Taurus poster child

In the Chinese zodiac I am of course a Tiger

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 02:17 AM   #49
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

i'm a taurus so easy to live with i'm selling our sign we're great! ^-^
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 06:59 PM   #50
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ha!

Moon child...Virgo moon...Scorpio rising

...hmmm...Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 09:40 PM   #51
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Libra/Scorpio cusp but only by 1 minute apparently.... I was born at 12.01am so I was 1 minute 1 second close to being a Libra so my little inside joke is....

I'm just a well balanced Scorpio lol...

I tend to fall for Leo's or Capricorns though being single I can only assume those signs are honestly just a disaster for me.....

My friends tend to be mostly Cancers & Sagittarius...

My infuriating & challenging signs for me are usually Taurus & Aquarius.... Not sure why but would love to know though lol
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 04:11 AM   #52
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Pisces

Best signs have been virgos and cancer oh and a great relationship with a great pisces butch once.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 02:55 PM   #53
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'm a typical cancer except for the hoarding traits!

I do very well with other water signs
Known for being intuitive, sentimental, sympathetic, sensitive and quite complicated personality, they are conservative and home-loving people. Crabs love to be in a familiar surroundings and nurture their relationships.

Crabs can come up with brilliant and novel ideas using their imaginative powers. However, in the process they can end up with ideas that may not be practical, or may be too overly-ambitious.

The power to think and act spontaneously is a major guiding force for a Cancer, and more than reasoning, they rely on their intuition for making decisions.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 02:58 PM   #54
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I love it when someone asks me. Because it usually leads to an interesting conversation.

2nd part- The sign you have had/have the most Mojo with? and why...
What is your sign?
Old 12-17-2018, 03:25 PM   #55
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
What is your sign?
gemini-expressive and quick-witted(they say), gemini have two personalities in one and you can never be sure which one you are talking with. sociable, communicative and ready for fun, with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful and restless.
<<<guilty..lol

(to homoe)so who do you have mojo with? don't keep us in the dark?
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2018, 03:29 PM   #56
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Cancer

My best mojo has been with Pisces or other Cancers

Old 12-17-2018, 03:32 PM   #57
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thumbs up

Quote:
you guys are pickyfrom what i hear
as in you iron your sheets and starch collars
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2018, 04:42 PM   #58
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thumbs up

Quote:
you guys are pickyfrom what i hear
as in you iron your sheets and starch collars
of course--geminis are notorious for being fickle, bored, messy, & we hate boxes...we love light starch in pillowcases (but don't often have patience to do it and we are commitment phobs
Old 12-18-2018, 12:54 AM   #59
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I'm a typical cancer except for the hoarding traits!

I do very well with other water signs

Common traits are that we can be overly sensitive & easily hurt. We're easily sympathetic to others and are quick to show our affection. When it comes to the game of love, eager Crabs are devoted, romantic and able to get things going on their own. Us crabs are wise to listen to our gut, since this sign rules the stomach.

We are are good with money (although some consider us too thrifty).
Old 12-18-2018, 01:25 AM   #60
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thumbs up

Quote:
Common traits are that we can be overly sensitive & easily hurt. We're easily sympathetic to others and are quick to show our affection. When it comes to the game of love, eager Crabs are devoted, romantic and able to get things going on their own. Us crabs are wise to listen to our gut, since this sign rules the stomach.

We are are good with money (although some consider us too thrifty).
homoe...you are sexy, funny and a girrl's best kind of dream xoxo