Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I should NOT be online shopping!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2018, 07:08 AM   #14222
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Something's going on with my printer again. Poo.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 08:14 PM   #14223
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,100 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Well...the puppy chewed little holes in my favorite camping shirt from the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge. "Life is simple. Eat, Sleep, Camp"
I wonder if Besame would join me for a road trip back to quaint little Austwell, TX (population 147) to get a new one?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2018, 09:13 PM   #14224
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I hope the puppy behaves while we are at PETSMART to take her to see Santa Claus!
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 12:41 AM   #14225
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

...our greatness
our baseness...
...our selflessness
our selfishness...
...and, a new age of innocence.
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2018, 10:57 PM   #14226
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I will no longer let any negate my identity or my morals simply because they disagree with them.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:02 PM   #14227
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Way too much.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 06:32 PM   #14228
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

That sometimes you have to be the bigger person to bring about the greater good.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 07:37 PM   #14229
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Job hunting as usual.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 09:00 PM   #14230
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

It was almost freezing last night, and today I created a swim shop !

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2018, 12:00 AM   #14231
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Some of the things on my mind......

Why do so many medications have to fuck with your brain? Ugh nerve meds are basically meds that mess with your central nervous system. Like anticonvulsants and tricyclic antidepressants. Well im now on both. Not depressed and no I don’t have seizures but this is what neuropathic pain meds are. Man they have some dopey feeling side effects and sleepy. With time shit should settle down but now.... yeah now it sucks. Plus it’ll take a while before they work fully. Have to start low and taper up. I still think I feel improvement but today was a rough day so apparently not as much as I thought. Patience.....
Today my phone acted up so I turned it off and was going to restart it. Well I dunno what happened. I woke up 3 hours later to a phone I never restarted lol. I blame the meds.

Also the damn snow put a damper on things...my back woods road here was still bad today so I stayed home. I have a lot to do tomorrow. Get my daughters birthday gift and my second iron infusion. Call the dr who’s call I missed while I was sleeping with the phone off. And work on some packing and errands.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #14232
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Why do so many medications have to fuck with your brain? Ugh nerve meds are basically meds that mess with your central nervous system. Like anticonvulsants and tricyclic antidepressants. Well im now on both. Not depressed and no I don’t have seizures but this is what neuropathic pain meds are. Man they have some dopey feeling side effects and sleepy. With time shit should settle down but now.... yeah now it sucks. Plus it’ll take a while before they work fully. Have to start low and taper up. I still think I feel improvement but today was a rough day so apparently not as much as I thought. Patience.....
Today my phone acted up so I turned it off and was going to restart it. Well I dunno what happened. I woke up 3 hours later to a phone I never restarted lol. I blame the meds.

Also the damn snow put a damper on things...my back woods road here was still bad today so I stayed home. I have a lot to do tomorrow. Get my daughters birthday gift and my second iron infusion. Call the dr who’s call I missed while I was sleeping with the phone off. And work on some packing and errands.

Alot of meds are used for many different things. Only your doctor can make sure you're on the correct meds and dosage.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2018, 12:24 AM   #14233
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Alot of meds are used for many different things. Only your doctor can make sure you're on the correct meds and dosage.

You are correct. I research the hell out of every med I take lol. I do agree with the meds being given for the neurorathic pain. My research tells me I am on the right meds. They are just going to be tough to get used to. But I’ll be happy once I do and I feel better so In the end I’m sure It will be worth it as long as the diagnosis is correct. I do feel optimistic about it.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:57 AM   #14234
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

**must be hard for some!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2018, 10:08 AM   #14235
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
It was almost freezing last night, and today I created a swim shop !
Swim shop..

A shop with in a store. Sometimes you have a denim shop, a sweater shop and a Holiday shop. It's where you pull like merchandise together for a one stop shopping experience.

I'm sorry, it's retail lingo..lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2018, 11:20 AM   #14236
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,100 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Is it the 31st yet?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #14237
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Is it the 31st yet?

I wish!

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 01:30 PM   #14238
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

all of my own course finals have been safely tucked in and are awaiting grading, for the most part......straight A's. However, Friday....I have my finals for my students, and I am nervous for them. I have taught them as well as I can

Also, donuts or bagels? hmmm ok.... both it is.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 10:20 PM   #14239
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

The upcoming holiday.

My plans with the ex and her kiddos

My friends Christmas tomorrow

Family Christmas on 2 different days
Old 12-15-2018, 01:43 AM   #14240
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I recently found this girl on the dating site I'm on, and I've kind of been putting off messaging her... for multiple reasons. I do really want to talk to her, but I'm afraid of f*cking up any chance I have with her. All the other people I've messaged previously I've never got a response back. I really don't want to f*ck this up, but I also don't want to miss any opportunities here.

Last edited by Ender; 12-15-2018 at 01:58 AM.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post: