Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #101
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
A romantic butch who loves to cuddle... and steal your french fry when you're not looking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:
Single, always looking to mingle and maybe be tamed one day

Cuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST Reputation

Gamer here too! I don't play as much as I used to though. I gave up WoW last July after 6 years of it. I mostly play Xbox and some Steam games, here's my tags, add me if you want to.

Xbox - Aloratnm2
PSN - Aloratnm
Steam - Aloratnm

I'm currently playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and re-playing LIMBO in my free time, which I don't have much of lol.
Cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #102
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Is anyone waiting for Diablo III to come out for computer on May 15th? I'm downloading the free beta play session through Battle.net from Blizzard right now and looking forward to playing.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #103
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Is anyone waiting for Diablo III to come out for computer on May 15th? I'm downloading the free beta play session through Battle.net from Blizzard right now and looking forward to playing.
wow quoting myself, anyway. Diablo 3 will be released on Tues., but I don't have extra cash on hand to buy it and I found out my computer is not up to speed for this game! On the bright side my son is building a new computer for me. It is so good to have a son (or daughter) who is a computer whiz. But I don't know when I will get it. I guess I'm a geek enough to love computer games, but not enough to build my own computer.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #104
CharmingLee

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything works
Relationship Status:
SINGLE - Socially Awkward

CharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST Reputation

Gamer here. Since I have been single this past year, I have immersed myself into xbox. I love the COD and Black Ops games, Halo 4 (but I suck at that game). Rockband 2 &3 and Forza Horizon. I know, they are all boi games, but what can I say, I;m just a boi at heart. If anyone else has these and wants to gang up on the 12 yr olds, feel free to Fr me. Gamer tag is Grumpy618.
CharmingLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #105
CharmingLee

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything works
Relationship Status:

CharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Boost

Thought I'd boost this thread. And add, that I have my own COD Elite Clan if anyone wants to join. Clan fabULOZ. Send my an FR on xbox. Grumpy618.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:47 PM   #106
tomboystud

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy Daddy

tomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputation

I am a gamer and have a WiiU and a PS3. I am so glad this got bumped.
tomboystud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tomboystud For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2013, 11:55 PM   #107
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

A WiiU? You got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate there, tomboy?

I do; I played Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii and liked it so much that I decided that future installments of the Monster Hunter franchise would influence my console-purchasing decisions. Aaand lately I've also played... let's see what I've been up to on Steam. Tomb Raider (the new one), Costume Quest, Super House of Dead Ninjas, a little Minecrack, aaaaand I've got quite a backlog I really should be working on, beyond all the stuff I've played less recently. And that's just video games, not tabletop. I'm currently looking forward to games like Starbound, Stardew Valley, Hate Plus, Terraria's 1.2 update, Sealark, Transistor, Dragon's Crown (christ, I'm gonna have to get another console for that), and I'm too scatterbrained to remember what the hell else right now.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #108
CharmingLee

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything works
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboystud View Post
I am a gamer and have a WiiU and a PS3. I am so glad this got bumped.
cool...yeah i am contemplating the PS4 maybe. I used to be a playstation freak until the xbox bug bit me a few years ago.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #109
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

At the risk of thread necromancy, I'm just dropping in to share that Brütal Legend is $4.99 on Steam at the moment. Sharing this everywhere I can, really, because I want to see a Brütal Legend 2 someday.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:18 AM   #110
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

I'm slightly addicted to 'League of Legends' and 'Mass Effect'.
Apart from that I prefer Survival-Horror Games (Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Dead Space...). Looking forward to the release of 'Among The Sleep'.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #111
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

I already posted this to the geek thread, but since there's actually a video-games thread here, I figured I'd post it here too. Even if it's pretty dead in here. Look lively, people.

Anyway...

I'm a little late to the party, as I should have posted this yesterday afternoon rather than tonight, but I'll share it anyway: Steam is having a weekend sale (going until Monday morning) on two great games I've actually spoken about here, Rogue Legacy (which I wrote about here) is on sale for $8.99 (which is 40% off its usual $14.99 price tag), and Tomb Raider (which I wrote about here) is on sale for $12.49 (which is a whopping 75% off its usual $49.99 price tag).

Just thought I'd throw that out there since they're both great.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:34 AM   #112
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:
happily occupied and awfully engaged.

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up PS4? Twitch.TV?

Anyone out there on Playstation 4?

I occasionally have my Twitch.TV feed going, mostly streaming BF4 for those "only in Battlefield moments":

http://www.twitch.tv/tankgrrlco#/tankgrrlco

PSN = tankgrrlCO

Currently playing: Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed IV, Don't Starve, FIFA '14 and CoD.

...Come and get your geek on.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:13 AM   #113
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Alas, I only play World of Warcraft, Wii.. and sometimes my Gamecube so I can re-play Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance.

I recently was gifted a Nintendo DS Lite by my husbutch and have been sucked into that. I am stuck on a level in Kingdom Hearts Re:coded so am boycotting it at this time! For awhile I got into playing Zelda: Twilight Princess on the Wii and took a break but I think it's high time to get back into it On the DS I have been playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn when not cursing at Kingdom Hearts.

I shuffle between reading, knitting and playing games.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #114
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:
happily occupied and awfully engaged.

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post
Alas, I only play World of Warcraft, Wii.. and sometimes my Gamecube so I can re-play Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance.

I recently was gifted a Nintendo DS Lite by my husbutch and have been sucked into that. I am stuck on a level in Kingdom Hearts Re:coded so am boycotting it at this time! For awhile I got into playing Zelda: Twilight Princess on the Wii and took a break but I think it's high time to get back into it On the DS I have been playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn when not cursing at Kingdom Hearts.

I shuffle between reading, knitting and playing games.
Days of gaming past, I haven't played WoW in a long time, but also had the DS. The Zelda games for that were great!
Old 04-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #115
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

I play Wii basketball and golf .... love those but my latest game addition are the hidden object games on my iPad.

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 11:38 PM   #116
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Huge gamer here, love games, all kinds. Currently getting back into a lot of WoW, also some Diablo III. I however also have a ton of games on Steam. So hit me up on Steam if you want, its LogicalyImpaired, just tell me your from BFP so I at least know how you found me.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:50 PM   #117
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've been introduced to Skyrim.
There's no going back :-)
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 08:56 PM   #118
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
I've been introduced to Skyrim.
There's no going back :-)
Just wait Skyrim is only the start. I have so many games to introduce you to! It is about to be a whole new world!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 09:11 AM   #119
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Just wait Skyrim is only the start. I have so many games to introduce you to! It is about to be a whole new world!
Do feel free to share... I love Skyrim although Oblivion still nosed it for me. It'll take something really impressive to knock that off my top spot.

MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 05:52 PM   #120
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

I started playing Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead a few weeks ago. I don't remember what the day star looks like anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post: