Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-20-2012, 08:15 AM   #1041
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
95 million?
They really are talking Peyton and his wife up...
They do a great deal of charity work, lets see if they give back some of that hefty sum...

No wonder he picked Denver!

Wow, that is just crazy.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #1042
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queerasfck View Post
I just read one of my morning sports blogs that predicted Tebow ends up in New England to reunite him with the coach that drafted him Josh McDaniels. We'll see.
No. Hell no. Fuck no. Fucking hell no. No fucking way fucking hell no.

The sports talking heads on TV are saying that the Broncos have a 'get out of this bad deal' clause where Manning has to pass a physical after the first season. They can dump him and only be out the $18M for 2012.

In the mean time, my condolences to the people of Colorado.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #1043
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
95 million?
They really are talking Peyton and his wife up...
They do a great deal of charity work, lets see if they give back some of that hefty sum...
Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
No wonder he picked Denver!

Wow, that is just crazy.
I was wrong...
96 million over 5 years...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #1044
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here it is...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #1045
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
No. Hell no. Fuck no. Fucking hell no. No fucking way fucking hell no.

The sports talking heads on TV are saying that the Broncos have a 'get out of this bad deal' clause where Manning has to pass a physical after the first season. They can dump him and only be out the $18M for 2012.

In the mean time, my condolences to the people of Colorado.
I know how you feel. But better you than me.

Quote:
I was wrong...
96 million over 5 years...
Yes, insane. The only part that makes sense is the dump him clause.
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #1046
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I would share some Tebowie

Old 03-20-2012, 03:56 PM   #1047
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Takin' it to the streets

Occupy Miami Dolphins.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #1048
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder what Tebow has been praying about lately?
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #1049
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queerasfck View Post

My son and I were discussing this earlier today. I am not surprised, we are all appalled by the latest of many baffling decisions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #1050
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, what a day. Saints head coach Sean Payton banned for one year and other punishments. I think it's too harsh. You know and I know that the Saints are not the only ones who were doing the bounty thing. They got caught and the commish wants to make them the examples.

Tebow is traded to the Jets for a fourth round pick and a sixth round pick.
This move defies logic.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #1051
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

First, I'm glad Tebow is going to a team other than my team

Second, I read the article about NFL bounties, and I think they should all be punished equally. If it can be proven, this is deplorable and in my opinion, more than a bit evil.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #1052
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

What a sad day to be a Saint's fan. I don't know if the suspensions are too harsh or not, but I hope that other teams will be looked at for doing the same thing the Saint's got caught doing. It taints the Super Bowl run of 2009. I am a Saint's fan and am disappointed in Sean Payton and the Saint's organization for letting the bounty system get started in the first place. I am not surprised that Greg Williams got banned from the NFL. My question is what will happen to the players and how can the Saints rebound from their suspensions when they come down. 2012 is the year that the Super Bowl will be played in the New Orleans Superdome. Can the Saints even get there? The Saints need to sign Drew Brees soon so that something good can come from this season. Geaux Saints, bummer.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #1053
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Maybe God said no to the Tebow/Jets trade??

Poor Weatherboi. There's still a chance Tebow plays for his Jags.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #1054
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Maybe he just wanted to make sure they wanted it bad enough.

Tebow Lands With Jets
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #1055
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

I am just happy that Tebow is not gonna be in Orange anymore. And because I am old school about it, for me... they will always be Orange Crush, no matter what they say we can call em!
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 07:58 PM   #1056
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
What a sad day to be a Saint's fan. I don't know if the suspensions are too harsh or not, but I hope that other teams will be looked at for doing the same thing the Saint's got caught doing. It taints the Super Bowl run of 2009. I am a Saint's fan and am disappointed in Sean Payton and the Saint's organization for letting the bounty system get started in the first place. I am not surprised that Greg Williams got banned from the NFL. My question is what will happen to the players and how can the Saints rebound from their suspensions when they come down. 2012 is the year that the Super Bowl will be played in the New Orleans Superdome. Can the Saints even get there? The Saints need to sign Drew Brees soon so that something good can come from this season. Geaux Saints, bummer.

This whole thing is breaking my heart and i wonder if the Saints were the only team investigated.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #1057
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
This whole thing is breaking my heart and i wonder if the Saints were the only team investigated.
That's a really good question. I think the focus was on the Saints because someone gave the NFL offices the info. The "someone" is rumored to be ex Saint Jeremy Shockey. You may want to check out this article by Peter King of SI. It was written several weeks ago before the league handed out the punishments today.

Some interesting points here by King:

The league said there was an initial investigation, after the 2009 season, into a bounty system led by Williams that could not be corroborated. Then, Goodell said "significant and credible'' new information was forthcoming late in the 2011 season that led to the findings the league acted on Friday. Those conclusions found that Saints players were paid off-the-books incentives for some outstanding performances such as interceptions -- obviously in violation of the league's salary cap -- as well as $1,000 and $1,500 payments for injuring opposing players.

The league, led by director of investigative services Joe Hummel and chief league security officer Jeff Miller, discovered these violations:

• Players pooled their own money to fund the bounty club, and players were paid $1,500 if a foe was knocked out of the game, and $1,000 if an opponent was carted off the field.

• Between 22 and 27 players contributed to the bounty pool over a three-year period, with amounts guaranteed if a certain opposing player was knocked out of the game.

• Ex-Saints Coach Gregg Williams (now defensive coach for Rams) occasionally reached into his own pocket to contribute to the bounty pool.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #1058
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation FUCK

I just want to express how fucking HAPPY I am that TeBLOW did not end up in Jax!!!

That would of been the straw.....

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #1059
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Word...On what Snow said, but insert "Pittsburgh"...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #1060
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I'm just wondering do people believe that most or even many NFL teams have bounty systems in play that pay players not just for outstanding performances, like interceptions and such, but for actually purposely injuring opposing players and getting them at least knocked out of the game and hopefully carted off the field?

I mean I get extra bucks as incentive for outstanding plays but purposeful injury is a bit much. Maybe I'm just too naive.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports