Notices

Old 02-12-2019, 04:21 PM   #5761
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
This has been a horrible day.

Work that should have taken 1 hour will take 2 days because the files weren’t properly prepped (prepared).

My phone needed recharging after being on for a couple hours. Took it to the phone store and they misdiagnosed the problem. They did a bunch of nothin’ and just as I was going to leave another tech took a look and saw that my pbone’s battery was swellling and my phone was expanding. When I walked in I told them the problem was the battery. They gave me a new phone and charged me for the battery. Three hours of my work day wasted.

The plumber came by, used a snake, and some roots came out. He took the toilet off the floor and it looked like a tree was growing in there. I was happy till he told me I can’t use the bathroom till tomorrow when he returns. Something to do with cement not drying.

So, I’m not eating food, not drinking water, and am hangry.

Grumpy doesn’t begin to describe how I’m feelin’.
You had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I hope today was better for you!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 05:29 PM   #5762
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wiped out. We had a bit of a break in the weather so J suggested another shopping trip before the roads got bad again. Proved to be a good idea, and we loaded up, but all sorts of things on mark down meant all sorts of things to haul home and carry upstairs. Not fun. But I guess it beats being forced to go out and try and hunt in this weather only to come home largely empty handed save for a few shavings of inner tree bark.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 05:33 PM   #5763
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

A bit better! Still gonna take awhile to get 100.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 06:45 PM   #5764
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
You had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I hope today was better for you!
It was much better, thank you. The plumber did a good job at a reasonble rate, I saw my doctor and my numbers are good (though I have to start exercising for them to be excellent, says he), my boss has been flexible, and now I’m at home relaxing.

It’s been a nice day, indeed.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2019, 03:02 PM   #5765
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling anxious, scared, frustrated and a few other not so fun emotions.

Physically my tummy is upset and my uturus hates me.

Today is attempt two at my mothers partial mastectomy. The first attempt was aborted when her blood pressure dropped to 35/12!!! For very good reason. Now I just have to hope this one goes better.

My very distractable 14 year old autistic child is sitting in the waiting room with me, I would really like a ciggerette but am afraid to leave the waiting room. I am a little hungry and my blood sugars feel off.

SIGH... can today be done?
Old 02-13-2019, 08:51 PM   #5766
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty good. Work is good, family is good, dogs are good, friends are good. No complaints.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 06:39 PM   #5767
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty good right now. I’m in the hospital and they’re giving me the good stuff.

I lost my balance this morning. I tried to break the fall. I fell on top of two or three vases. I cut an artery in my wrist. The amount of blood freaked me out and I couldn’t dial 911 and put pressure on my wrist at the same time. So I went outside and started screaming for somebody to help me. A neighbor heard me and came out and dial 911 for me.

Fire department came and got me to the hospital quickly. They took me into surgery and were able to stop the bleeding of the artery. But I’ve got to have surgery again tomorrow to fix some tendons. Looks like I jacked up a tendon or two.

I So I’ve Got some issues, but it could be worse. A lot worse.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 06:44 PM   #5768
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

A pretty good day! While I had to make an appearance at work, it was slow enough not to be UGH! and yes busy enough not to be UGH! it was an UGH-less day!!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 07:09 PM   #5769
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Pretty good right now. I’m in the hospital and they’re giving me the good stuff.

I lost my balance this morning. I tried to break the fall. I fell on top of two or three vases. I cut an artery in my wrist. The amount of blood freaked me out and I couldn’t dial 911 and put pressure on my wrist at the same time. So I went outside and started screaming for somebody to help me. A neighbor heard me and came out and dial 911 for me.

Fire department came and got me to the hospital quickly. They took me into surgery and were able to stop the bleeding of the artery. But I’ve got to have surgery again tomorrow to fix some tendons. Looks like I jacked up a tendon or two.

OMG, girl. I am soo glad that you are okay now and on the road to recovery.

No more vases for you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 07:49 PM   #5770
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post How are you feeling...

Quote:

Omg! Thankfully your neighbor was home to hear you!

Feel better soon and keep us updated on your surgery tomorrow.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 08:01 PM   #5771
babydollfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school stone fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken by my beautiful butch

babydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputationbabydollfem Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a long day, I messed my foot up at work on Saturday and they called me in today again and it hurt horribly my whole shift. But good news is I'm off now and can ice it so I'm a happy camper. I hope everyone that's had a bad day today can recover and have a much better one tomorrow!
Old 02-20-2019, 08:08 AM   #5772
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like my day "off" was wasted yesterday. I was supposed to do some deep cleaning, organizing and decluttering and wound up spending about 5 hours at work, so that nixed that. I did, however, get a perfect score on our audit so I feel GREAT about that! I also had a good visit with my immediate supervisor so that's good juju vibes too. I just wish I didn't have to lose my personal time to do so.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 09:32 AM   #5773
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling ok if you consider that I'm old and cranky but then again, I've been cranky since puberty.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 06:31 PM   #5774
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I just saw this, sooooo glad you are going to be ok.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 09:46 PM   #5775
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Physically okay

Emotionally blah I think I need a med dosage upped

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 09:33 AM   #5776
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

pretty good. back to work. expect it to be an easy kind of day.

have been doing really good with the medicine by taking the antibiotics on time and only taking a fraction of the pain meds prescribed (though I keep them nearby, if needed).

I think I'll still be able to sew, play the piano, and use the mouse. I'll know better after seeing the doctor in a couple days.

hand is getting stronger every day—so far, so good.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 09:50 AM   #5777
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yikes! I had no idea I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 09:52 AM   #5778
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

have been doing really good with the medicine by taking the antibiotics on time and only taking a fraction of the pain meds prescribed (though I keep them nearby, if needed).

I think I'll still be able to sew, play the piano, and use the mouse. I'll know better after seeing the doctor in a couple days.

good to hear......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 11:03 AM   #5779
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty fantastic. I don't know I just work up feeling terrific today for no particular reason.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 01:01 PM   #5780
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Hey, this is fantastic progress. Just go slow, as your hand/wrist/arm had a traumatic injury. Let thy body heal....

Take care of yourself, go slowly, and continue to do as well. Thinking of you, my friend. Much love.....xo