Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #81
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
you two should join me!
Then remind me the next time I'm in Daytona. I will drive up and bring my cameras and voice recorders. lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #82
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

If you've never been to St Aug, I highly recommend it, and not only for the paranormal activity. This is an amazing place.

The graveyard:

st aug graveyard by Unleashed Image, on Flickr

Massive city gates that were slammed shut during an attack that left hundreds of Native American people on the outside of the gates to perish:

city gates by Unleashed Image, on Flickr

Graveyard, just across from the fort (AKA the castle)

IMG_6137 by Unleashed Image, on Flickr

St Aug does have an excellent cultural collection as well; The Lightner Museum (just a block away from the fort)

lightnermuseum by Unleashed Image, on Flickr

And the lighthouse:

IMG_7615 by Unleashed Image, on Flickr

Overlooking the fort at sunset (fort turrets to the right):

IMG_8026 by Unleashed Image, on Flickr
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #83
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

This thread is fantastic. I've been interested in the paranormal as long as I can remember, yet I seem to be one of the few in my family who aren't sensitive to such things. My grandma is very intuitive to people's feelings, health (and other things she says she won't tell us about. Can't imagine), and my mom has...I don't know what you'd call it. Some sort of guardian spirit? It's gotten her out of fatal traffic accidents at the last minute by whispering "turn left" in her ear. The day her dad died, a voice whispered to her "Your dad is going to die, but it's OK." A few hours later, guess what phone call she received from her brother?

My sister also used to see ghosts when she was little, one in particular was a lady in green who used to stand near her bedroom door. 20 years later, she's still visibly freaked out when talking about it.

Me though? I don't have much, other than a freaky incident at a local steakhouse. I was the only person in the small bathroom, yet something started pounding on my stall door. I ran out screaming, and saw the bar staff starting at me. I said "Um...your bathroom is weird."

"Oh yeah, that's our ghost."

Great, thanks. I wanted to make a bad joke about scaring the piss out of me, but couldn't get the words right, so I went back to the table. My partner looked at me and asked what the heck happened. I told her, and we ended up getting our cheesecake to go.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #84
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

This is an awesome thread can't believe I've only just now found it! I LOVE the paranormal, I am very sensitive, empathic and ghosts/shadow people seem to be drawn to me, Ive been seeing and hearing things since i can remember, I have had quite a few explainable experiences too
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #85
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
One of my favorite pieces of evidence from St Aug...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8k...lighthou_sport

Oh i remember this one. OMG it was amazing.

I believe tomorrow, starting at 7:00pm EST TAPS will be live doing their thing on the scifi channel.

It will be fun!!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #86
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I've been sensitive to spirits for as long as I can remember. I was terrified as a child. I have had so many experiences and it has become so much a part of my life that I am in disbelief when someone does not believe. I plan to read all of your experiences, thanks for sharing.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #87
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

okay so I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts. I would say for the past 1-2 years I have been having dreams of my step-mother.

I'd also been having strange experiences in this house ( she passed away here around 5-6 years ago). The "Activity" has since stopped, nothing has happened in about 9 months. During the period of activity, I was having dreams about her, and I had one recently again.

She and I had a rocky relationship. We weren't on best of terms when she passed due to cancer. When she is in my dreams, she never speaks. I don't know if it's because she can't, or she doesn't want to.
I almost feel like she doesn't see me or she ignores me on purpose. I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

My question is, do you think this has any paranormal relation? Some say the other side can communicate to you through dreams.

Any thoughts?
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2011, 05:21 AM   #88
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Hey TCB, it does sound like the two could be related.. What I am feeling is that she is waiting for you to say something to her in your dreams do you know what i mean? Perhaps she needs for you to tell her that it is okay to speak? OR it could be she's just trying to teach you a lesson lol

i have been having a lot of dreams of my mom and my dad lately, my dad passed in January of 2005 and my mom passed away just this past March.. and n the last week or so my daughter has told me she's heard someone calling her name but then no one is there, while i've been seeing an increase of shadows and orbs.
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2011, 12:35 PM   #89
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

If you've seen "An American Haunting," it might explain the activity AKA psychokinetic haunting or psychokinetic paranormal phenomena. It's still a form of haunting, but emanates from the individual and not necessarily from the deceased. Just a theory.
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2011, 01:13 PM   #90
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
okay so I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts. I would say for the past 1-2 years I have been having dreams of my step-mother.

I'd also been having strange experiences in this house ( she passed away here around 5-6 years ago). The "Activity" has since stopped, nothing has happened in about 9 months. During the period of activity, I was having dreams about her, and I had one recently again.

She and I had a rocky relationship. We weren't on best of terms when she passed due to cancer. When she is in my dreams, she never speaks. I don't know if it's because she can't, or she doesn't want to.
I almost feel like she doesn't see me or she ignores me on purpose. I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

My question is, do you think this has any paranormal relation? Some say the other side can communicate to you through dreams.

Any thoughts?
I think that her silence is a way of telling you that there was nothing left to say. She is showing that she is at peace and perhaps you should be as well.

Old 11-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #91
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I think she still had some issues with you being in her space. I'd try to talk to her. I stayed in an old house for a year and had mean dreams of a man yelling, telling me that he did'nt want anything to change, plus, the usual tapping, thumping, footsteps, doors opening, etc. I described what he looked like to the family and they said it was him. Then I saw the pic, and it was him! Usually though, I had loving dreams, and talked in them with the folks I had bonded deeply with.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #92
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post
Hey TCB, it does sound like the two could be related.. What I am feeling is that she is waiting for you to say something to her in your dreams do you know what i mean? Perhaps she needs for you to tell her that it is okay to speak? OR it could be she's just trying to teach you a lesson lol

i have been having a lot of dreams of my mom and my dad lately, my dad passed in January of 2005 and my mom passed away just this past March.. and n the last week or so my daughter has told me she's heard someone calling her name but then no one is there, while i've been seeing an increase of shadows and orbs.
Hey Smouldering, thanks for the input. I wish I was able to know how to control my dreams and talk to her.....wouldn't that be fun....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
If you've seen "An American Haunting," it might explain the activity AKA psychokinetic haunting or psychokinetic paranormal phenomena. It's still a form of haunting, but emanates from the individual and not necessarily from the deceased. Just a theory.
I have seen American Haunting but I don't remember it that vividly. Perhaps I'll need to watch that again. Interesting, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I think that her silence is a way of telling you that there was nothing left to say. She is showing that she is at peace and perhaps you should be as well.

That's an interesting perspective. I know exactly what I'm thinking in these dreams, and it's always the same..."Why the hell won't she talk to me?"
It's almost like she doesn't want to talk to me, I really don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
I think she still had some issues with you being in her space. I'd try to talk to her. I stayed in an old house for a year and had mean dreams of a man yelling, telling me that he did'nt want anything to change, plus, the usual tapping, thumping, footsteps, doors opening, etc. I described what he looked like to the family and they said it was him. Then I saw the pic, and it was him! Usually though, I had loving dreams, and talked in them with the folks I had bonded deeply with.
Any energy I may have felt hasn't been negative so to speak. It's just been there. There really isn't any negativity in the dreams either, she just won't say anything.

It's all very confusing, but quite fascinating to think about!
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:05 AM   #93
Sparx1_1
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Bullied and silenced
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Timed-out - Deliberate abuse of site resources in public user notes and profile.

Sparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
okay so I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts.

Any thoughts?
You would need to give more details of what happened in the dream and especially details of any recurring dreams to really answer that.
Sparx1_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #94
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I attended a very special spiritual event in my family for my sister.
Though it is not of my belief I was very excited as to the joy she would have from it.
I decided to take pictures of the building/temple while it was in session..The last picture.
The other pictures were after the session.
I had to share because many things happened that night.
Including my mother coming through to not only myself but others as well. smiles
The singular orb is white and purple is her showing up..as promised before she transended...smiles

Much happened that night for her coming through, but had to share pics..lol

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #95
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

I am facinated by paranormal everything. Last year, about this time, I went with a Massachusettes group to an old victorian mansion in my then little town of Gardner. This is the same house that was featured on Ghost Hunters in season three. We had a great time, it was colder than hell and in some rooms the pellet stoves were running making EVP work impossible. But we did have luck using flashlights in both the basement and the 3rd floor master bedroom.

I now live in the PNW and would love to find a group locally. There has to be some pretty good haunted places out here...

Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #96
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Heading to Iron Island again this coming Friday, anyone else? If you haven't seen the Ghost Hunters episode from the place, it's compelling to say in the least. I have been to MANY places and I can say with complete confidence that you WILL come away from here with evidence, every time.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #97
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Shoot, too bad you don't live here, you could join us! It's a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
I am facinated by paranormal everything. Last year, about this time, I went with a Massachusettes group to an old victorian mansion in my then little town of Gardner. This is the same house that was featured on Ghost Hunters in season three. We had a great time, it was colder than hell and in some rooms the pellet stoves were running making EVP work impossible. But we did have luck using flashlights in both the basement and the 3rd floor master bedroom.

I now live in the PNW and would love to find a group locally. There has to be some pretty good haunted places out here...

Old 11-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #98
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Do you ever

I enjoy the posts here. Thank you to everyone who has posted their experiences.

I have been doing house clearings for a number of years. I really enjoy the work. I would like to know if anyone else does clearings?

Sometimes I experience nausea and the sensation of extreme vertigo. Do others ever experience this? I admit that sometimes I am complacent when I do the work, and don't always take all the precautions. That being said it has only been recently I have experienced these sensations.

Thanks....

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #99
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I've been doing this for more than 25 years and never had those feelings. I also don't hesitate to invite "people" to come home with me, as long as they don't wake me up in the middle of the night. Never had a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
I enjoy the posts here. Thank you to everyone who has posted their experiences.

I have been doing house clearings for a number of years. I really enjoy the work. I would like to know if anyone else does clearings?

Sometimes I experience nausea and the sensation of extreme vertigo. Do others ever experience this? I admit that sometimes I am complacent when I do the work, and don't always take all the precautions. That being said it has only been recently I have experienced these sensations.

Thanks....
Old 11-15-2011, 10:37 PM   #100
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I just might pee my pants if I went into a creepy house, let alone haunted! lol.. props to you all!!!
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post: