Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

I have a question for the transguys. I'm NOT asking anyone but transguys.

I'd like to know what y'all think about a transguy who is read as male, who wants to be read as male, who has had top surgery, and who is on hormones...but yet uses the women's restroom (on occasion), and who gets ticked off when women in the restroom get upset that he's in there.

Thanks,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:22 PM   #202
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

I'd like to know what y'all think about a transguy who is read as male, who wants to be read as male, who has had top surgery, and who is on hormones...but yet uses the women's restroom (on occasion), and who gets ticked off when women in the restroom get upset that he's in there.

Thanks,
Dylan
I haven't been in the womans room in almost 4 years ....And to Me this person should stay out of the womans room as well . This person is male and there will come a time when someone is really going to get upset with him using the womans room ..And why bring on the attention...I wonder about folks sometimes ..
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2010, 09:29 PM   #203
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

hey Dylan

I think he is setting himself up for failure with the inconsistency. What is his reason for using it...safety?

Had one bad bathroom experience in South Carolina!
Grant

Quote:

Thanks,
Dylan
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #204
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I start t on tuesday
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #205
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Grant,

I don't know the reason for his using it. I just heard the story about how he gave the lady (who complained) a bunch of shit and laughed at her.

Personally, I find it completely disrespectful, and honestly, I kind of wanted to kick his ass. I mean, A) I don't understand why you would pound your fist about being male only to then use the ladies' room and B) I don't understand why you would intentionally make women uncomfortable.

And frankly, it pisses me off. I don't know exactly WHY it pisses me off, but it does. I mean, I can't imagine any other man I would *allow* to use the women's room, and then give women shit when they get upset that there's a man in the restroom. And I also don't understand WHY you would want to use the women's restroom EXCEPT to start shit.

Dylan

P.S. It pisses me off in the same way butches who claim they don't 'clean', because that's 'women's work', but then refuse to 'take out the trash', because they're women too...you know what I mean?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 02:47 AM   #206
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I start t on tuesday
Awesome bud! Let us know how it goes for you.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:21 AM   #207
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Thanks,
Dylan
Quote:
Grant,

I don't know the reason for his using it. I just heard the story about how he gave the lady (who complained) a bunch of shit and laughed at her.

Personally, I find it completely disrespectful, and honestly, I kind of wanted to kick his ass. I mean, A) I don't understand why you would pound your fist about being male only to then use the ladies' room and B) I don't understand why you would intentionally make women uncomfortable.

And frankly, it pisses me off. I don't know exactly WHY it pisses me off, but it does. I mean, I can't imagine any other man I would *allow* to use the women's room, and then give women shit when they get upset that there's a man in the restroom. And I also don't understand WHY you would want to use the women's restroom EXCEPT to start shit.

Dylan

P.S. It pisses me off in the same way butches who claim they don't 'clean', because that's 'women's work', but then refuse to 'take out the trash', because they're women too...you know what I mean?
Seriously, I'd want to kick his ass. He's just being a jerk. Do you know where the story originates from? The reason I ask is I wonder if it's a place that has gender protections on washrooms. He may be abusing it.

Quote:
I start t on tuesday
Congrats, Jet! You must be excited! Do you know if it will be shots or cream?

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 06:39 AM   #208
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
And I also don't understand WHY you would want to use the women's restroom EXCEPT to start shit.
My sentiments exactly.

Quote:
I start t on tuesday
I'm happy for you, Parker. Let us know how it goes.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:32 AM   #209
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Thanks,
Dylan
Dylan - I have not been in a women's restroom in years. I'm not on T but have had top surgery. I pass as male and my presence in the women's restroom causes huge problems for me. I've been confronted, accosted, grabbed and slung and had security called on me. I finally just stopped going in many many years ago. Men don't make eye contact and never confront or question. They are all so homophobic they just keep their heads down. So I disagree with his choice to use the women's bathroom even on occasion because 1. I think it has to cause problems for him and 2. it upsets the women who are in there. Women are very protective of that space.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 07:38 AM   #210
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Thanks,
Dylan
I think he is asking for trouble.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #211
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I start t on tuesday

Parker, best wishes. Turning yet another page in your journey. Keep us posted.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #212
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I start t on tuesday

Congrats to you, Parker!!!

You're going to feel so much better. (I did, so I hope you do, too.)

Let us know how it goes, eh??

~Theo~
Old 05-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #213
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Thanks,
Dylan
I think this transguy is getting some sort of pay off out of his choice to use the women's restroom. I cannot read his mind, be sure of his intention. Does he do it to stir it up or perhaps he finds some sort of perceived safety in using the women's restroom?

Frankly, he may not even be aware of why he does it. Is he struggling internally with his gender identity? Is he is still trying to figure out where his gender identity fits, lands? I do not think it is okay to use hostility when taking unwilling, participants in pursuit of one's perceived safety, gender journey, and/or need to stir it up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 09:52 AM   #214
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
I start t on tuesday
Congrats to you !
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:56 AM   #215
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Grant,

Dylan

Dylan, I totally agree with what you said above. I, too, find it incredibly disrespectful and question what this guy's real motivation is in doing this.

Of course, this world is made of many kinds of people, and there are those out there who do and say shit just for the "shock value". These kinds of people are going to be "in your face" about everything. Pop always calls them "shit disturbers". At the core of it, however, is just a blatant disrespect for other people....and himself.

I would think, too, that if he's had his gender markers changed on his identification, he'd be in a hell of a pickle if these women decide to call the law. I wonder, then, if he'd demand to be put in the women's clink??? (I know there are other issues associated with jailing a transperson and all....this was just an amusing thought)

~Theo~
Old 05-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #216
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Member Photo Albums

Speaking of jailing a transperson, do any of you fellows/Ladies know how they handle that, especially if you've had your gender markers changed?? I've just always kinda wondered.

~Theo~
Old 05-21-2010, 10:59 AM   #217
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Speaking of jailing a transperson, do any of you fellows/Ladies know how they handle that, especially if you've had your gender markers changed?? I've just always kinda wondered.

~Theo~
See this link to get an idea: http://www.pamshouseblend.com/diary/...tor-it-or-shim

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 11:41 AM   #218
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post

~Theo~
I don't know about other states, but here in the Great State O', you're put in women's prison. You also have to wear a bra (even if you've had top surgery), women's underwear, and if they really hate you...a dress. You don't get your hormones, either.

And this is even if you've had top and lower surgery (metoid...don't know about phallo)

Texas is especially heinous

Dylan
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 12:32 PM   #219
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Has anyone else watched the documentary called "My Mums used to be Men"? I'm watching it now on BBC-A and it's a really good piece, especially since it's from the little girl's view.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #220
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Has anyone else watched the documentary called "My Mums used to be Men"? I'm watching it now on BBC-A and it's a really good piece, especially since it's from the little girl's view.
Yes, I have watched it. The little girl is great. She is very insightful and thoughtful and loves her parents. Its a great show to watch. Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote