Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

sorry for your loss.
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2020, 04:22 PM   #6642
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Woke this morning with a sore shoulder, it's now 3PM and still hurting. I'm starting to think there might be something more than just than slept on it wrong going on here.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2020, 05:32 PM   #6643
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Woke this morning with a sore shoulder, it's now 3PM and still hurting. I'm starting to think there might be something more than just than slept on it wrong going on here.
" hands fire a lidocaine patch " try this !
Old 10-31-2020, 05:53 PM   #6644
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Anxious, waiting, hopeful, smiling.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2020, 05:54 AM   #6645
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm exhausted, anxious, and frustrated. We have our first covid case at work (I manage a communal living program for 55 women). She was rushed to the hospital at 3am Monday and by noon the DOH was on the phone giving me the news. It has been a sh@t show of epic proportions that I can't even begin to describe. I've been working 18 hour shifts frantically as the state put all residents on mandatory quarantine, putting all new procedures into place for how they can shower/bathroom/eat when all of those areas are common areas. Not to mention the residents themselves who are scared and anxious- worried about losing their jobs, not being able to pay their bills, getting sick. Only one staff member was close enough to her to be at risk and that staff member was my daughter- who was helping her when she went out with the ambulance. So my daughter is on mandatory quarantine and waiting until Thursday when they will test her- but still have to wait days for the result. We have bleached the living daylight out of the whole building and continue to do so several times a day but it's still a crap shoot how this will play out. I arranged for DOH to come on site Thursday to test every resident. And then there's watching the election results trickle in and feeling sick about the state of America.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2020, 04:55 PM   #6646
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

Sleep deprived, stressed,anxious, fatiguee putain
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2020, 05:13 PM   #6647
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

good..thoughtful...happy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 05:23 AM   #6648
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,011 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

hungry, sleepy. Not looking forward to a day of doctor's appointments
and lab tests.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 07:16 AM   #6649
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Excited and a little nervous after signing up
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 11:25 AM   #6650
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post
Excited and a little nervous after signing up
Speed dating? Book club? Antarctica trip? Space camp?

You can't just drop that ambiguous bomb and walk away. Rude!

Clearly, I am feeling inquisitive today. It's an overcast, drizzly day....which I love, don't get me wrong....and I have it off and have things to do outside the home but I don't wanna so I'm busying myself with being nosey in other people's lives until I face the music and address my own stuff.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 01:27 PM   #6651
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Speed dating? Book club? Antarctica trip? Space camp?

You can't just drop that ambiguous bomb and walk away. Rude!

Clearly, I am feeling inquisitive today. It's an overcast, drizzly day....which I love, don't get me wrong....and I have it off and have things to do outside the home but I don't wanna so I'm busying myself with being nosey in other people's lives until I face the music and address my own stuff.
Clearly. You made me really laugh out loud at work, and now I have people looking at me trying to figure it out. I’m grumpy looking so it seems to be a big deal.

Nothing as great as your suggestions, I mean who wouldn’t want to go to space camp, but it was just in reference to signing up for the holiday card exchange on here. I have talked myself out of it the last couple yes I have noticed the thread pop up
The Following User Says Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 08:31 PM   #6652
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post
Clearly. You made me really laugh out loud at work, and now I have people looking at me trying to figure it out. I’m grumpy looking so it seems to be a big deal.

Nothing as great as your suggestions, I mean who wouldn’t want to go to space camp, but it was just in reference to signing up for the holiday card exchange on here. I have talked myself out of it the last couple yes I have noticed the thread pop up
Right on! Don't be scared; we don't bite that hard really. It's always nice to get snail mail, I feel.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 07:24 AM   #6653
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Dang noticing that took the wind out of my sails
Time to turn on some feel good music and hit the shower, going to be a very long weekend at work
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 06:37 PM   #6654
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,011 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Sad and lonely.

Diva Kitty passed on yesterday. For weeks she has been looking ill, losing weight and drinking tons of water, peeing everywhere. She's been to the vet twice, who was ultimately unable to help. She had to live in the bathroom for the last month or so, due to the peeing, and that's no way for a cat to live.

She was a good cat. She liked to play, right up until the very end, even though she was an old kitty. Her favorite toy was a red ribbon that I would toss out and jerkily pull towards her. She was inquisitive and interested in things. She liked to be petted, and would occasionally consent to be snuggled. She followed me around the house, and would (usually) come when I called her. She tolerated grooming pretty well, especially when followed by treats. She would tolerate lots of things in exchange for treats - like being snuggled.

So I have no pets now. It feels lonely and weird. And since I'm dealing with this illness of my own right now, I don't foresee adopting any new ones any time soon. I dreamed about two of my former dogs last night. I hope that they and Diva Kitty and all of my other pets are happy together on the other side.

Diva Kitty, I loved you. Thank you for hanging with me for so long.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 08:13 PM   #6655
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default How are you feeling

Not too sure, getting unsteady sitting on this fence.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 08:37 PM   #6656
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Sad and lonely.

Diva Kitty passed on yesterday. For weeks she has been looking ill, losing weight and drinking tons of water, peeing everywhere. She's been to the vet twice, who was ultimately unable to help. She had to live in the bathroom for the last month or so, due to the peeing, and that's no way for a cat to live.

She was a good cat. She liked to play, right up until the very end, even though she was an old kitty. Her favorite toy was a red ribbon that I would toss out and jerkily pull towards her. She was inquisitive and interested in things. She liked to be petted, and would occasionally consent to be snuggled. She followed me around the house, and would (usually) come when I called her. She tolerated grooming pretty well, especially when followed by treats. She would tolerate lots of things in exchange for treats - like being snuggled.

So I have no pets now. It feels lonely and weird. And since I'm dealing with this illness of my own right now, I don't foresee adopting any new ones any time soon. I dreamed about two of my former dogs last night. I hope that they and Diva Kitty and all of my other pets are happy together on the other side.

Diva Kitty, I loved you. Thank you for hanging with me for so long.
I’m sorry for your loss G M lost my little guy last summer and I’m still depressed when I think of him . It’s like losing a part of your heart
The Following User Says Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 10:42 PM   #6657
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

Sad,tired and sleepy
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2020, 09:34 AM   #6658
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty good. I know it's too early to decide on these latest pillows, but I woke up without a stiff neck and am not taking tylenol today.

Could be worse.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2020, 06:22 PM   #6659
HoldMeSteady

How Do You Identify?:
Wise old Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hers
Relationship Status:
single

HoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sad and lonely.

Diva Kitty passed on yesterday
So very sorry. It's hard to lose an animal companion.

Last edited by HoldMeSteady; 11-14-2020 at 06:26 PM.
HoldMeSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HoldMeSteady For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2020, 07:07 PM   #6660
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling

Feeling very concerned about my older brother. He woke up blind in one eye and Dr. says that sight is gone for good. I spent 3 days with him the beginning of this week and saw how he tried to manage. Not bad but not good either. I guess I will have to go and see him more often. We email daily and talk a couple times a week. I am only an hour away so if he needs me I can go. He is super independent so looking after him is totally out off the question.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: