Old 12-18-2016, 10:39 PM   #81
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I wear briefs for work as more material would bunch up in my dress pants. One can't look "dapper" , if your pants don't drop straight off your hips like they are supposed to.

Otherwise, I like trunks or boxer briefs because my jeans/casual pants don't care what is under them.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2016, 11:07 PM   #82
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I wear briefs for work as more material would bunch up in my dress pants. One can't look "dapper" , if your pants don't drop straight off your hips like they are supposed to.

Otherwise, I like trunks or boxer briefs because my jeans/casual pants don't care what is under them.
Trunks don't ride up on you?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2016, 01:42 AM   #83
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

TomboyX, baby! I love my 9" boxer briefs that are made to fit my body, not a man's!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2016, 08:40 PM   #84
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
TomboyX, baby! I love my 9" boxer briefs that are made to fit my body, not a man's!
I can't wear those. Even though they make them to fit a female body the legs aren't big enough for us big Bois.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 09:38 AM   #85
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I can't wear those. Even though they make them to fit a female body the legs aren't big enough for us big Bois.
Really? That sucks! I'm 5'10", 210lbs & they fit me perfectly. It's too bad they dont fit you - they really are great boxer briefs.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 11:55 PM   #86
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Really? That sucks! I'm 5'10", 210lbs & they fit me perfectly. It's too bad they dont fit you - they really are great boxer briefs.
Yes it does suck. I hear good things about them!
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 10:39 AM   #87
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Knit or regular boxers?

I prefer knit over regular boxers, more comfortable for my fat boi problems.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:26 AM   #88
apollo

How Do You Identify?:
genderless butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them

apollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation just got my first set :p

I finally got some boxers for myself. I didnt have a real reason not to get some, just my executive dysfunction making things difficult for me. The fit surprisingly well considering I'm thick and my hips are much wider than my waist
Bigotry against transgendered people is a deadly carcinogen. We are pitted against each other in order to keep us from seeing each other as allies. Genuine bonds of solidarity can be forged between people who respect each other's differences and are willing to fight their enemy together. We are the class that does the work of the world, and can revolutionize it. We can win true liberation.
apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apollo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 11:53 AM   #89
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I don't wear underwear unless the weather is cold or hot. Long thermals in winter and briefs in summer.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 07:54 PM   #90
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo View Post
I finally got some boxers for myself. I didnt have a real reason not to get some, just my executive dysfunction making things difficult for me. The fit surprisingly well considering I'm thick and my hips are much wider than my waist
Did you buy them online or at the store?
Old 02-23-2017, 09:40 PM   #91
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

BUMP BUMP, COME OUT COME OUT!
Old 04-01-2017, 10:58 PM   #92
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't tried the TomboyX brand. I usually go with the traditional Hanes type fitted type boxers. Comfy!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 09:52 AM   #93
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Hanes boxer briefs are the way to go.. at least for Me
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 06:12 PM   #94
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I bought some new knit boxers today. Am hoping they are more comfortable than my boxer briefs.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 06:16 PM   #95
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Underwear

I bought some briefs to use when I go to the hospital or have medical procedures. The medical staff does not want me walking around with my hiney hanging out of those hospital gowns. Haha!

Otherwise I am a comando kind of guy.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 06:19 PM   #96
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I bought some briefs to use when I go to the hospital or have medical procedures. The medical staff does not want me walking around with my hiney hanging out of those hospital gowns. Haha!

Otherwise I am a comando kind of guy.

hahahaha good one!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 07:30 PM   #97
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Knit boxers aren't too shabby to wear with my khakis to work, I can actually move and they don't ride up.

Woven boxers do not fit me at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2017, 07:05 PM   #98
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

High school. Joe boxers were super instyle, so I just wore them all the time. Now I prefer boxer briefs though.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2017, 04:51 PM   #99
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post
High school. Joe boxers were super instyle, so I just wore them all the time. Now I prefer boxer briefs though.
I remember Joe Boxer and when they were in style.

Boxer briefs are comfortable. I wear briefs when I wear a certain pair of jeans, for some reason they keep my shirts tucked in.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:57 PM   #100
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Boxers. I like the breeze.