Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 04-08-2017, 08:16 PM   #1001
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from Clint

Hello all! I've read the forums here from time to time, now am choosing to start posting as it think I have need for greater community, resources, perspectives.

A little about me... I'm not really sure where I fit in, but I'm seen as soft butch maybe in the queer community and frequently mistaken for male in the straight community (especially if the interaction is quick) I am also starting to use the term gender queer, though I feel the need to hang onto female/she/hers. I prefer female pronouns, but am not uncomfortable, even feel a bit validated, when misgendered.

So I'm here to help myself better understand me, become more comfortable with who I am.

Other than that I am a traveling medical professional. I'm getting tired of the road though, and I want to settle down and have a family someday. Currently casually dating but hyper focused on one sweet woman, who likes me for me.

Other than that, I like hunting and fishing, and am obsessed beyond measure with my Jeep Wrangler (if anyone here offroads... hit me up!)
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #1002
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome ClintB, you have arrived at a very accepting and supportive community. Have fun.

Chad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post
Hello all! I've read the forums here from time to time, now am choosing to start posting as it think I have need for greater community, resources, perspectives.

A little about me... I'm not really sure where I fit in, but I'm seen as soft butch maybe in the queer community and frequently mistaken for male in the straight community (especially if the interaction is quick) I am also starting to use the term gender queer, though I feel the need to hang onto female/she/hers. I prefer female pronouns, but am not uncomfortable, even feel a bit validated, when misgendered.

So I'm here to help myself better understand me, become more comfortable with who I am.

Other than that I am a traveling medical professional. I'm getting tired of the road though, and I want to settle down and have a family someday. Currently casually dating but hyper focused on one sweet woman, who likes me for me.

Other than that, I like hunting and fishing, and am obsessed beyond measure with my Jeep Wrangler (if anyone here offroads... hit me up!)
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 04:35 AM   #1003
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello to everyone

Hello to everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Not quite sure what to say, so I will just say Hi and say I hope to find an extended family here to feel part of. I have read the threads? and think this looks like a good spot to come ashore. I guess one thing I could share is that I am retired-Navy and still serve in the Naval Reserve.

Thank you - Navy
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:11 AM   #1004
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
Hello to everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Not quite sure what to say, so I will just say Hi and say I hope to find an extended family here to feel part of. I have read the threads? and think this looks like a good spot to come ashore. I guess one thing I could share is that I am retired-Navy and still serve in the Naval Reserve.

Thank you - Navy
Hi Navy!

We are so glad to have you here!

Welcome aboard!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 07:30 AM   #1005
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Anya-

Thank you
Navy
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 08:56 AM   #1006
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello to everyone,

Thank you - Navy

Hello and welcome!!!
Old 04-18-2017, 09:15 AM   #1007
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello to everyone,

Thank you - Navy
Welcome Navy!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #1008
Bel

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/Bi/Femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she & they
Relationship Status:
Cursed

Bel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST Reputation
Default Greetings!

Hello, hello! I was slightly more of a lurker in 2012, but then dropped off the map. Everyone I've met around here has been so very welcoming. Thank you!

Still learning the social culture of the forums...
What I'd like to say is that I run a bi+/bi/bisexual empowerment project and if you identify within the bi+ spectrum, you and me should speak immediately!
: )

That said, i identify primarily as a feminist above all else, and as queer. My life is creative, independent, messy, delightful, curiously living for more life.

Bel
Bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 03:40 PM   #1009
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bel View Post
Hello, hello! I was slightly more of a lurker in 2012, but then dropped off the map. Everyone I've met around here has been so very welcoming. Thank you!

Still learning the social culture of the forums...
What I'd like to say is that I run a bi+/bi/bisexual empowerment project and if you identify within the bi+ spectrum, you and me should speak immediately!
: )

That said, i identify primarily as a feminist above all else, and as queer. My life is creative, independent, messy, delightful, curiously living for more life.

Bel

Welcome Bel

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 05:17 PM   #1010
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all the new folks!

Don't forget we have chat and the crowd gathers whenever but mostly at night about 8pm EST........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:51 PM   #1011
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post

Welcome to the community, Clint.

I've been reading your posts out in forum threads and it looks like you're finding your way around the forums. And, if Dapper doesn't mind me saying so, I think you'll get some great objective advice from Dapper, as well as other butch and femme members in our community.

Best wishes,

Kätzchen

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 07:25 PM   #1012
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to all the new ones! I am so glad to have met Navy on the threads already! And Bel, I am an ardant feminist as well!I have a degree in Women's Studies from the 1980s! Peak of wave 2! And Clint, my husband and I are jeepers. I have a Liberty and he has a wrangler! I wave to everyone else!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 05:00 PM   #1013
stonebutchjack

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him
Relationship Status:
Her Butch

stonebutchjack is on a distinguished road

Yo,

I'm Jack and I'm new to this site. I'm in my late 20's and I'm here to met other butch lesbians like me and maybe some cute femmes along the way. I'm mostly here just to feel a sense of community because I don't really have one where I am and would love to meet others like me.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Peace.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:00 PM   #1014
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Jack.........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:04 PM   #1015
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome Jack! You might find that you are on the younger end of many groups, but hey... that is a thrill for lots of people....
I, myself am a femme....early 40's, but look very young and have 2 young children that help keep me that way.
Enjoy your time here. Be yourself and have fun!
How do you define courage? Is it the absence of fear? You might think, under the weight of your fears, "I am not courageous." But maybe you have the wrong perspective. Courage can be measured in many ways, and is not the absence or denial of fear, but the willingness to act vulnerably. When you're faced with the unknown and then you stand on the edge of risk, courage brings you to the point where you are able to take flight, though you might be unsure of your wings.
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:09 PM   #1016
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all the newbies!!!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:13 PM   #1017
Contradictor

How Do You Identify?:
I don't!Kinda wish I did.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever you think suits
Relationship Status:
Hers

Contradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello, It's me ;)

Hello all

Tell us about yourself

I'm early thirties.

I'm a little confused about how I identify. I look femme but I don't feel it. I don't really mind about this, it isn't a problem to me but I sort of wish it wasn't the case if that makes sense.

What are your hobbies
I'm a student at the moment but I finish soon (YAY).

I love animals and nature. I like being outside. Trouble is It's always freezing here!

I have three rescue dogs.
I powerlifted and loved it but got a nasty injury so can't do it any longer. I run now as often as I can.

I'm not out to family. I've tried, but it wasn't received well and It's since been supposedly forgotten about. I love my family and wish it was different.

What excites you?
Nature, knowledge, humour... Also pjamas, lazy days in the sun, and wine (I'm a bit sad like that)!
Where are you in this big bold world?
UK
What brought you here?

I like being online which is lucky as a lot of my work involves it, and find it fun and relaxing to chat to people be it about daft things or serious ones
Contradictor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Contradictor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 07:25 PM   #1018
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet Jack and Contradictor!
Old 05-09-2017, 08:14 PM   #1019
Contradictor

How Do You Identify?:
I don't!Kinda wish I did.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever you think suits
Relationship Status:
Hers

Contradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for the welcome, glad to be here
Contradictor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Contradictor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 02:12 PM   #1020
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

hi everyone, what to say? i'm really happy to be here and like to talk to others oh it's hard to describe yourself so i hope you'll know me better have a nice week!
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post: