Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #11
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Okay, I'm NOT too old to think back on those days Anya/Georgia and Tapu were talking about!! I was stationed at Camp Pendleton from '79 to '81 and I remember staying out all night (on the weekends) and partying at those places like (San Diego) The Apartment, The Club (Laurel/Kettner), Diablo's (El Cajon Blvd), The Brass Rail, etc. In LA, it was Peanuts and in Long Beach, Que Sera. Oh, and there was this wonderful little bar in Palm Springs called "Aunt Hatties". We used to drunk line dance there, which is something I am waaaaay too old to do now.

Oh, and I'm too old and crippled to disco dance anymore, and I used to do that much better after a couple of shots of JD, chased with a few beers. I'm too old to drink like that anymore, too. In fact, I take too many meds to drink at all, these days.

...and I'm waaaaaaaayyyy (and crippled) to run a Marine Corps physical fitness test now. I used to run those hung over. Ugh.

Those were the days!!!

But.....I ain't too damned old to remember...and still enjoy this, which I had on 8-track and used to listen to in my '78 Camaro:

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane!!

~Theo~