TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Rain from Thursday to Monday. Susposed to get 4-6 inches of rain. I just hope it's a slow raining session over the days to come instead of flash flooding.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:00 PM   #2982
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

It's been cloudy all day but no rain yet, we sure need it cause we are under a big time burn ban.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2015, 11:58 AM   #2983
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

The rain is here since yesterday and it's pouring outside today like no tomorrow. Stops then rains hard again. I hear the thunder rolling around outside. Storms are moving Eastward. We're supposed to get from 5-6 inches of rain in some places. I know it's already rained over an inch where I live.

There is now a storm that is hitting in the Gulf of Mexico that should hit Texas as well. They are saying the storm is in Mexico now and has 200 mph winds doing damage along the coast of Mexico and heading to Texas coastline. It may even reach other coastlines nearby, like Louisianna. Just check out your local weather reports and get ready for some bad storms out there.
Old 10-23-2015, 12:23 PM   #2984
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Shreveport hear, all we are getting is light rain but the clouds look pretty bad so worse weather is coming.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:02 PM   #2985
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was in the 70s and gorgeous yesterday and today it dropped 20-something degrees and was sunny, breezy and chilly all day.

I'm thinking good thoughts for those in Mexico caught in Hurricane Patricia's path.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2015, 11:41 PM   #2986
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

About 5:00p.m. we got some bad down poor's with thunder then it quit a couple of hours later. At the moment no rain is falling but I bet we get it good before it's over. We need the rain it has been way to dry hear.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:33 PM   #2987
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

55 degrees on November 1st.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2015, 11:40 PM   #2988
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

63 and partly cloudy right now low is going to be 59

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 09:21 AM   #2989
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

More thunder and lightening and rain for Florida!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 12:11 PM   #2990
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

64 degrees and sunny.
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 04:09 PM   #2991
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 04:33 PM   #2992
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

It's a dark and dreary day...looks like more rain.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:35 PM   #2993
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

We're on Daylight Savings Time so now little urban kids can go out in the daylight to the fields to mow the hay and milk the cows before heading off to their Inner City schools.
Course it's miserably dark and cold as they trudge off the school bus after the half block ride from school.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 07:54 PM   #2994
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure about the weather per say BUT once when I was partnered up, the phone rang and whoever was on the other end wanted to know IF THE COAST WAS CLEAR! hehehehehehe
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #2995
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

62 and mostly cloudy!

Low of 57 tonight!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 08:38 PM   #2996
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'm not sure about the weather per say BUT once when I was partnered up, the phone rang and whoever was on the other end wanted to know IF THE COAST WAS CLEAR! hehehehehehe
Was that Henny Youngman?
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2015, 06:07 AM   #2997
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I know a couple of our members that live in these places. Hats off to you because I couldn't do it. 200-300-400 plus inches is too much snow! Hell, a foot of snow is too much for me. I'm good around the 10 inch mark....for the whole season.

Yeah, that would be nice.

Currently, it's sunny and chilly at 47-48 degrees.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2015, 08:13 AM   #2998
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

After all this freaking flooding and rain rain rain in Texas, it's only going to be dry this week on Monday and Tuesday. More rain to come either Wednesday or Thursday and I hope it's a slow rain because we can't handle anymore flooding shit. The ground is sopping wet and can't soak up anymore, the rivers are flooding people out, etc. etc. etc.
I feel so bad for those that died in the floods, the tornadoes that hit, and all the survived that survived only to have no home to return to.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:57 AM   #2999
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

68 degrees and sunny.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:05 PM   #3000
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather