Notices

Old 01-29-2018, 09:30 PM   #1561
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Warning...total vent post

State Farm auto claims office seriously has issues of getting things right and doing things right the first time. They also have issues with telling me three different things during three different calls. (Don't get me started on how many times the body shop has had to call them)
They've messed up the estimate, messed up the supplemental request, messed up the payment of supplemental request TWICE, messed up the letter that came attached to the second payment, said I owed another $500 deductible because they processed the supplemental as a different estimate, told me there's a third check in the mail but couldn't tell me why they split the payments or why they didn't pay the full supplemental request (no justification for the missing $388 or why they were telling me I owed another $500) but told me I may be responsible for paying the difference between the supplemental request and what they actually paid. But they totally screwed up the payment for the supplemental request (which was for a whole new door and extra parts).

OMG, then the pinstripe company they assigned me to and made the quote for has refused to go to the body shop...they insisted the body shop owner bring it to them. He can't do that. So they said they had to charge me WAY over the State Farm estimate (like off the street customer) if I bring the truck to them on my own. They REFUSED to do what State Farm said they are supposed to do, they are the only one in three or four counties that do this kind of hand painted stuff...yet they are quoting me over twice what State Farm estimated and sent money for. They expected the body shop to deliver it to them at 64 mile round trip, sit there waiting on it to be done, then bill the body shop...OMG :a ngry:

I'm ready to deal out a smack down!!!

The third time I called State Farm today, the lady literally told me (after looking at all the numbers on her screen) she was more confused than I was and she couldn't make sense of what had been processed and why the claim-vs-payment numbers weren't working out. She was clueless. Then she got pissy with me when she asked to transfer me to a different department and I said no, that since she admitted she was very confused and couldn't resolve my questions, she needed to escalate this whole claim to someone above her to resolve, to send me corrected letters, to remove the second $500 and have her supervisor call me.

When I go to the body shop, he was on the phone with his "state farm computer person" to figure out why their system assigned a $500 deductible to the supplemental request? It shouldn't do that and they couldn't get it fixed for him.

We both have gone rounds with them for over a week and they just keep fucking it up.

Plus he's still waiting to receive two parts for the door and State Farm told him the painting/"blocking in" of the bed to match the door is not included (but their initial estimate included it).

This is INSANE...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 08:44 PM   #1562
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I really really fucked up today.
Before the sun was up, I was unloading laundry from the truck with the plan of loading two dogs up for a trip to the vet before 7:30....
With my arms full, I tripped over a fucking tree root, twisted my pelvic bones, hips and legs and fell HARD on my right side. Knocked the wind outa me, laid there till I could pull myself up, had to get to the house, change my muddy clothes then load the dogs. If it wasn't for the laundry I was carrying, my landing would have been much worse.
I have every intention of taking my sawsall to that root tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 10:30 PM   #1563
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Male ego

Dealing with male ego is never fun.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 11:34 PM   #1564
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I tried a new recipe and it was a horrible, gigantic failure. (((((
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 12:19 AM   #1565
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Insensitive people.. Enough said.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 07:35 PM   #1566
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

The damn air fryer
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 10:20 PM   #1567
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out my sisters are fighting as our mom is dying. There are 8 of us total she had, i was the only one adopted out. Just hearing this makes me mad as hell. I dont get all the stories because the sisters dont always include me in on everything.

Hell is gonna fly when she passes and part of it will be my wrath.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 04:17 AM   #1568
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I can't fucking win!!!
My new truck was hit AGAIN.
Again it was PARKED.
It's less than a year old!!!!
Only this time it was my friend who was late leaving for the air port, so she went flying backwards, turned sharp and slammed into my truck.
More damage to her car than mine, but I must have a target on my back.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2018, 04:28 AM   #1569
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

The price of flight tickets and hotel stay. I can't even fathom if they dont have bereavement discounts like they used to.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 03:38 PM   #1570
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My boss duh he has been back one day and has already pissed me off first thing this morning

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 04:38 PM   #1571
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Hearing the news that the pulse shooters wife was found not guilty.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 02:44 PM   #1572
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up with a big honkin’ fever blister on my lip a couple of days before a hot date.

However, after informing her that my kissability has been temporarily compromised, I was promptly reminded that I do still have a neck.

I think I can deal.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 02:51 PM   #1573
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Places that don't return phone calls or e-mails when they e-mail or call ME about jobs.

Why call or e-mail and then not return them, I don't get it.
Old 04-18-2018, 03:17 PM   #1574
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
Waking up with a big honkin’ fever blister on my lip a couple of days before a hot date.

However, after informing her that my kissability has been temporarily compromised, I was promptly reminded that I do still have a neck.

I think I can deal.
OMG! IKR! That very same thing happened to me last Friday....day before I woke with a damn (small) BUT it felt to me like the size of the continent....FB on my lip.....BUT she didn't even mention it.....
Old 04-19-2018, 01:11 PM   #1575
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Still not receiving my last paycheck.
Old 04-30-2018, 08:02 PM   #1576
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

A friend of mine is Lewisville,Texas was attacked by a hetero couple in her apartment complex. She has a concussion as well as other injuries and was told to stop dressing and acting like a man. The female of the couple was over at my friends apartment earlier today, however they have not been arrested or any charges pressed against them. Just a case was opened and will be investigated, which is BULLSHIT!
Old 04-30-2018, 09:50 PM   #1577
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Oh the drama at work! Women can be so petty!

You did it, your responsible...own it!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2018, 06:57 PM   #1578
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Well it was Saturday and not today but the bleeping new Microsoft Windows 10 update has completely destroyed my computer.

I have tried to do everything to fix it.

My previous computer isn't working either.

I am trying to work on an old Netbook running on Vista. I am so freaking done with Microsoft. I ordered an iPad from Verizon. Waiting for it to get here.

Freaking unreal that a major corporation could release an update like that going around destroying people's computers. I'm not the only one this has happened to. My laptop was only 2 years old.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:00 PM   #1579
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Being lied to by someome who i truly thought was a friend.

And folks not wanting inclusion in life.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:16 PM   #1580
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

MODERATION

JDeere, your post was reported. Please remember not to make negative comments about unnamed / unspecified individuals, because this often leads to members thinking it is about them (whether it is or it isn't).

Also, please remember the "no dragging drama" rule that means if you are mad in one thread, don't bring the issue to another thread. This note is in no way meant to invalidate your perspective but just to ask that you address it within the scope of the TOS.

Thank you.

Jennifer (Mod Hat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Being lied to by someome who i truly thought was a friend.

And folks not wanting inclusion in life.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: