Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 06-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Barter anyone?

I thought this would be a great place to Barter things that are just sitting in your garage or attic for things you really want. You can Barter anything. All you'll have to spend is money to ship it unless you live close by. Ok I'll start this thread going.

*** I have a WII that's just sitting on a shelf with 2 games and 2 controllers plus other stuff that goes with it. Im looking for a gas powered scooter.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nice idea. I have neither a scooter nor a need for a WII but I like the concept of the thread.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Just watched a show on A&E called Barter Kings.

Pretty cool show and a great idea for a thread.

I don't have a gas powered scooter, but I have a garage full of stuff to barter with lol
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #4
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Cool

Fabu idea Mr.NiceGuy.
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #5
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Guy, Bleu and Gemme. Yes I etched the show and thought what a great thread it could be to barter things.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Great idea for a thread! I just bought a Wii and my parents did too. Don't have a scooter.

you all keep posting your wants and what you have to barter I'll keep an eye on the thread. I have a gazillion trading cards from the late 80's to around 2000. NBA, NFL, NHL college, Desert Storm, Nascar, some complete sets and some not. Many late NASCAR driver cards Davey, Neil, Dale, Allen....also a ton of 1/24th, 1/64th and there is a midsize I can't think of what it is
1/32nd maybe it's called, all NASCAR Die cast. Also have 4 WW2 Die Cast airplanes and an Electric Hobby Airplane with 2 batteries I never used it cuz of the power lines around my house and they guy across the street had one and it spooked the horses so I never even took mine out of the box $250 value about 5 yrs ago

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Blade, you should definitely put that airplane up on ebay. Look to see what that exact model is going for, both new and used, and chose your price from there.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #8
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Or trade it for something of equal value. But eBay or Craigslist are great places to find great stuff.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #9
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Or trade it for something of equal value. But eBay or Craigslist are great places to find great stuff.
Sorry. Didn't mean to infiltrate the thread. I do think it is a great idea for a thread, I just didn't think there were two many items one would barter that is worth the $250 Blade paid for the airplane. That's all.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #10
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Oh no you didn't. I think all ideas are great to get rid of stuff. Maybe I came across funny in words. Sorry. No harm. But I did buy something on eBay that worked out great. I'm browsing Craigslist and it's barter section is great!!
Old 06-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #11
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Bumping for the barter peeps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #12
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

I'd barter my art / photographic services for: sewing / knitting lessons (or someone who wants to make me cute things), shoes, hair stylist... etc.
I'm also happy to lend books from my Kindle library to anyone who's interested! I love a good barter!
Old 06-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #13
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

That's a good barter. I'm going to bump the thread a lot so everyone knows what's offered.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #14
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Anyone got anything else to barter?
Old 06-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #15
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Come on peeps, bring your stuff here to barter. It could be anything.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #16
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Great idea for a thread! I just bought a Wii and my parents did too. Don't have a scooter.

you all keep posting your wants and what you have to barter I'll keep an eye on the thread. I have a gazillion trading cards from the late 80's to around 2000. NBA, NFL, NHL college, Desert Storm, Nascar, some complete sets and some not. Many late NASCAR driver cards Davey, Neil, Dale, Allen....also a ton of 1/24th, 1/64th and there is a midsize I can't think of what it is
1/32nd maybe it's called, all NASCAR Die cast.
I grew up with the Hueytown Gang! Well I am actually a few years younger. But, Neil's daughter was in school with me and my ex-hubby used to play golf with Davey. AND Davey's first home with Liz is within walking distance of my home.

Lots of history there.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #17
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Come on peeps, bring your stuff here to barter. It could be anything.
I will have to look and see what I may have.

Currently, I trade BDSM lifestyle toys for the massage genius of my massage therapist.

Old 06-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #18
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Huh? Heck whatever you have to barter is good here.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #19
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok I have something else to barter. A brand new men's Harlel Davidson size small leather jacket valued at $250.00. I sold my bike before I had a chance to wear the jacket.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #20
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Nintendo Game Cube and games up on the block. I have a book full of mint and near mint Magic cards from years ago I'd like to shed as well. I'm still unpacking boxes so we'll see what else comes up

In the mean time...I'll be subscribing to this thread and keeping my eyes on it.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post: