Notices

Old 10-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #4321
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Gemme;211388]We're all a little wonky, in a variety of ways.

/QUOTE]

Speak for yerself!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:50 PM   #4322
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post

Speak for yerself!
You are the wonkiest.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #4323
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

My patient that we loved so much pass away yesterday and her husband called us this morning. I asked when the funeral was and the Rosary was tonight, so our crew got off work and the 4 of us went to it in our scrubs straight from work. We were well received by the husband and her daughters. One of our MA's and I both cried and our boss said don't cry be happy she is in a better place with her God. I still cried...........Love ya Celia
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #4324
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Remembering that first kiss with him...

The butterflies in my stomach....

The way he knew I was shy and scared....

the way he told me he would never do anything I didnt want.. and I trusted him implicitly for some reason...

the way he checked my pulse (didnt know this until later lol) to make sure I was ok only to find out I was breathless because of his touch... the way he found that spot at the base of my neck that drives me wild...

Remembering the moment I fell in love..

And the one who gave his blessing that night... I will never forget that...

his babygirl always..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #4325
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
My patient that we loved so much pass away yesterday and her husband called us this morning. I asked when the funeral was and the Rosary was tonight, so our crew got off work and the 4 of us went to it in our scrubs straight from work. We were well received by the husband and her daughters. One of our MA's and I both cried and our boss said don't cry be happy she is in a better place with her God. I still cried...........Love ya Celia
TIMBER
I heart you Timberwolf... one of our Hospice nurses was killed Saturday by a careless driver who was speeding and swerving in and out of traffic. Hit her broadside and pushed her into a pole catching her car on fire. She was pronounced on the scene. He of course is still in the hospital. She was such a wonderful Hospice nurse.

Her wake is tomorrow. Her funeral today had 5 rows full of all the Hospice nurses, cnas, aides, anyone from the hospital that worked with her. I am heartbroken at such a senseless loss but know that she touched many hospice patient's lives through her years with us.

I am so sorry for your loss.. but she is in a better place.. Damons heart breaks often for his patients that he is really close with. I am so thankful there are those of you out there that care so much for your patients...

Hugs...

Becca

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #4326
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

On My mind is My first T shot, but also talking with someone who has always been in My mind and heart ~ guess some things never change

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #4327
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
On My mind is My first T shot, but also talking with someone who has always been in My mind and heart ~ guess some things never change
Good luck with the shot Matthew. Hope everything goes well for you.

Old 10-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #4328
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

At work I feel like garbage going from ho to cold then back to hot.. think i am getting sick and I do not have time for that.. really just wanting to go home and curl up with a rather sweet girl an the kitties sigh.. got about 6 more hours to go before that but at least it is half over
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 02:52 AM   #4329
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You are the wonkiest.

Takes one to know one!
Old 10-21-2010, 06:01 AM   #4330
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- getting myself back on track..
feeling like i never have time to find 'me' time..
but, i'm going to 'make' me time!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 08:55 AM   #4331
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I am so not looking forward to winter
And I hate that it's dark when I wake up in the morning now
I think there should be universal sunshine everywhere all the time

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #4332
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

I can't wait to see Jeff Dunham tomorrow night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #4333
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

totally making a resident's birthday today.. brought her in a cake, a gift and some devil horns.. took pix of her in her devil horns, seeing her laugh and proudly wear her devil horns all day was absolutely awesome!! we split the cake between her and her tablemates at dinner tonight in the dining room and she told everyone how her partner in crime (thats me) wants everyone to believe that 'she' is the bad one of the duo! hehe.. cant wait to get pix uploaded, going to get one done up for her and framed!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 07:18 PM   #4334
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Leaving the wake of my friend and coworker who was killed last Saturday night. Realizing just how short life is. Knowing I will visit with an attorney soon and set up a trust so that Damon can do what I want done if something should happen to me.

Just makes me value everything that I have in my life more. We told stories about how we knew her. And I will never forget the VP telling the story about how she told the CEO of our company just what she thought about our Hospice nurses not having laptops. She was a quiet rebel with a cause and will be greatly missed. But her legend lives on...

Rest in peace Kathryn...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #4335
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

my mind is wandering
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #4336
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

wishing I had a joint instead of a pill for this dang nausea
Old 10-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #4337
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes
Good luck with the shot Matthew. Hope everything goes well for you.

Its been three days since I got My first shot, and it feels like I almost never had it ~ I know that'll change soon but so far so good

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 01:01 AM   #4338
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

With tears rolling down my face and sadness in my heart, mama kitty passed away.
Her mouth infection came back again and this time she stopped being that little fighter.
She was at the vet for 3 days, I brought her home on Thursday, but all she was doing was drinking a little water and not eating.

Tonight when I came home and checked on her, she was just laying in her cage, so I stuck my head in and gave her a kiss on top of her head. I feel like she waited for that last kiss and for me to be home, so she could go peacefully.

On the way home from the haunted house, I asked God to either save her or stop her pain because it wasn't fair to her. I guess I got my answer and she's now with Silver over that rainbow bridge.

RIP Mama Kitty........know that you left this world loved.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 01:46 AM   #4339
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Over the Rainbow Bridge.

My condolences WolfyOne
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:42 AM   #4340
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

I love my job...I love my job...I love my job...(note the thick sarcasm)