Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 08-23-2010, 03:35 AM   #1
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Cowboy's World....

Okay, after my little 720 mile round trip to a town called Little Rock Arkansas..... for a thingy called "The Reunion" .... I have decided to move my thread home to the planet.

Even though I was late getting to the Reunion.... I saw faces that I have not seen in a while, and some new faces.... I got to make amends to try and mend a fence that needed to be mended.

The atmosphere was a great one.... very peaceful...... very little drama....even that was handled quickly.

I will be trying to get some of my old posts over here so the new people coming onto this site, can get to know me.
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Great to see you here, Brother!!!

I didn't get to make it to the Reunion this year. For some reason my union local seems to always schedule me for a conference on or within a couple of weeks of the big get-togethers here. Well, I'm going to promise to make the next year's event. Maybe we'll get together then. I hope so.

Just wish I could have made it this year, since it was the very first one.

Semper Fi, my friend.

~Theo~
Old 08-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I was so very happy to see you in Little Rock, T.C. However, you are STILL on my list for coming to Austin without a cup of coffee with me. Grin! hug, darlin'!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboi View Post
I will be trying to get some of my old posts over here so the new people coming onto this site, can get to know me.
looking forward to it!
Old 08-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

TC, it was nice to finally meet you after all these years of crossing in threads

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 04:45 AM   #6
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Cowboy's World..... the original entry

My original Cowboy's world entry on the "other site" ya'll enjoy

A Cowboi's World.......
*chuckles*

I figured I would let you all in on who Texas Cowboi is.

I know some of you all out there think that all I am about is starting Potty Humor Threads and Lists....

There are a few reasons for posting those threads.... the first one being that with all I have seen and all I have been through, I can't go through life being an Asshole and being bitter all the time... (I"m living proof that being those two things all the time, is hazardous to your health..LOL).... and the second reason is that I use humor to de-escalate a bad day or an arguement or anything of the sort. It has helped Me get through some days that not many could get through. It has also helped Me get through 20 years in EMS and 12 years in LE... without many fights...two to be exact.... ( and for those of you who are wondering, some of those years in EMS and LE...were concurrent....)

I started in EMS when I was 15 years old.... and was making life and death decisions immediately....and for years... I was pretty damn good at keeping the emotions from the bad calls bottled up inside... I am still pretty good at hiding things like that....I just chose not to sometimes...

Then it all started to hit Me... little by little... piece by piece... dealing with the pain of telling someone you couldnt save their relative....
the pain as you stare at that blank look in a 6 yr old child's eyes, when you are working your ass off to save him, because an ignorant relative left him alone around a swimming pool....and coming home crying only to have your "lover" tell you to leave work at work.
the anger you feel at not being given a chance to help that person who just ended their life courtesy of Smith and Wesson....
the pain of seeing the fear in the elderly person's eyes when they just had a stroke and are worried about being able to live a normal life, knowing good and well that you cannot do anything for them but hold their frail hand...
and the pain of carrying a body-with the heroin needle still stuck in her arm- out of an apartment, and that body was that of a friend you had just been out havin fun with three hours earlier....
the pain of seeing and kissing your lover on friday night, only to get up for work and see on the headline news saturday morning, that she has been killed by her jealous ex...courtesy of Smith and Wesson

** I guess what I"m trying to get at with all of this... is when you see someone who is being an asshole...or is being bitter... or you see a police officer, paramedic or firefighter laughing at something you think is inappropriate....take the time to think about what that person may or may not have been through.... yes, some are assholes by nature... some are not... some are only assholes as a means of protection...some people use humor as a means of laughing so you dont cry...I, Myself, chose to use My sense of humor as a means to lighten things up...

Here is a little bit of something I wrote during some of those really dark times in My life...

Why do play games with each other?
For their own amusement?
Or for the realm of thoughts they create?
Thoughts of emptiness, like the emptiness of death, the overwhelming feeling as a loved one is lowered into the ground, knowing you'll never see her face again, Only bits and pieces fading in and out in the pages of your memory. Thoughts of remembering the last look of emtiness as the door is closed for the last time.
Thoughts of loneliness, the feeling that comes over you as you look back through time and picture that person, as you remember, those precious tender moments, the ones you'll never have again.
Thoughts of destruction, like that of a flood of thunderclouds building, raining, and pouring, until finally the rumble of those imminent clouds sends the water crashing , rolling downhill, gaining momentum as it wipes out everything in it's path.
Thoughts of pain as you picture the person who thrust a knife of pain deep inside you, thrust deep inside your body and soul, tearing up your insides, tearing up your mind, twisting and turning as it leaves nothing left to live, nothing left that can live.
copywritten by TexasCowboi

** anyways, thats just a little taste of Me...and who I am... the things I talked about above, have made Me who I am today... sometimes cynical, sometimes an asshole, sometimes very very bitter... and sometimes hilarous....
This was not meant to depress anyone and it was not meant to be a Pity Party or anything like that..... as I said earlier, its just an insight as to what made Me who I am today...

and no, I will not stop with the Potty Humor Threads, unless I am asked to do so by Dusa or Jack.
**The Original Cowboi**

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 07:33 AM   #7
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Default MOUSE TRAPS HURT!!!!

OK.... so mousetraps hurt.... not as bad as rat traps right....

well, me, in my infinite wisdom, got some mousetraps for my dog..... she keeps getting up on the table and the counters, and I had to stop her somehow... because raising my voice with her makes her cower and pee....

so I go to put these mouse traps up on the edge of the counter so when her unsuspecting paws get up on the counter, she gets a surprise.

the First night goes ok.... only 3 traps triggered out of 12 traps set. I go to move the traps the next day, and one snaps onto my finger which of course, led to me jumping and then 5 of the traps went off, causing me to look like a cat on a cactus trying to get away from traps as they were going off.

you had to be there.... I was hysterical from laughter when everything settled down.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 07:53 AM   #8
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
the First night goes ok.... only 3 traps triggered out of 12 traps set. I go to move the traps the next day, and one snaps onto my finger which of course, led to me jumping and then 5 of the traps went off, causing me to look like a cat on a cactus trying to get away from traps as they were going off.

you had to be there.... I was hysterical from laughter when everything settled down.....

Why do I get this image of the dog snickering and whispering, "Dance, Cowboi, I said DANCE!"
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #9
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Cowboy. Here's a little thing that helped me keep a dog off the counters. Take an empty soup can or any comparable can, dump the contents, get a few rocks, marbles or something that will make noise, put them inside the can, tape the lid back on. Next time that pup puts those lil paws on the table or counter, get that can, shake it and roll it at them, works like a charm.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #10
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

... ya know TC... i think if you put in some new post instead.... the fence might stand up longer..
and ........ for your Cowboy world here is a song just for you..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote