Notices

Old 08-26-2015, 09:11 PM   #181
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

WOW I completely didn't realize it was the person showing up who posted previously..BUT there is nobody I'd rather talk politics than with Orema so it turned out perfect after all!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2015, 09:17 PM   #182
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

If Homoe knocked on my door, I would try to contact Nat so they could go shopping.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:22 PM   #183
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
If Homoe knocked on my door, I would try to contact Nat so they could go shopping.
If shystonefemme knocked on my door, I'd whisk us off to Ptown so fast it'd make her head swim!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2015, 01:00 PM   #184
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

homoe, if you knocked on my door today I'd invite you inside, offer you a seat, a cool drink, and would want to discuss Jill Ellen Stien who formally announced her candidacy for the Green Party's 2016 presidential nomination in June 2015.

Thanks for setting us straight, MsTinkerbelly.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 07:34 AM   #185
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Orema,
Not in the know to talk politics, so we would enjoy that coffee cake from Trader Joe's! Talk about the places we've been and the art of flirting

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 08:42 AM   #186
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Besame, if you knocked on my door this morning I'd wonder how you got through the security gate. But then I'd invite you in and show you my smorgasbord of crafty goodness and I imagine I could learn something new from you. Who doesn't love Sunday crafting?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 11:31 AM   #187
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

If Gemme knocked on my door, even though as a rule, I don't like when people just show up without calling first;

I have always wanted to meet Gemme in person and would warmly welcome her.

I would let her know how much I enjoy her thoughtful posts and her clearly great brain.

We would then go to the beach and enjoy the sun and good conversation.

My girl-friend would stay home and make dinner for us because she is the chef in our family!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 07:31 PM   #188
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

If Anya knocked on my door, I'd wonder who in the Hell is giving out my security code but after that thought, I'd be glad she was here.

Since we would have already seen the West coast beach scene earlier, I would drag her to the East coast beaches. There's one I heard word about from one of my favorite customers that is relatively unmarred by human contact. Nearly white sand and seagulls and cool breezes galore. We'd picnic during the day and feast at one of the beachside restaurants at the end of our day. Then we'd compare notes on traffic snafus as we try to get the Hell out of the parking lot, which will be a lot more difficult than it sounds.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 07:37 PM   #189
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

If Gemme knocked on my door I'd be sad I didn't have any crafts to show her BUT I'd invite her in and grill her about places in Silverdale and Poulsobo then pick her brains about movies she's seen! After that I'd take her to lunch at a place of her choosing and then after that hopefully we could take in a movie together
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 07:45 PM   #190
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

If homoe knocked on my door, we'd continue the discussion on movies and eating locales in the PNW. One of my favorite bistros has closed, so I'm interested in finding out if something opened up in it's place. Then we'd go to some of the touted places around here, although honestly, nothing compares to the PNW seafood. If it's a Tuesday, my local movie theatre has a silver screen showing and for $2 you get admission plus a mini drink and a mini popcorn. It's a good time!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 08:44 PM   #191
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hmmm if Gemme knocked on my door I'd wonder wth she was doing in MI then, knowing her love of crafting I would usher her into the crafting room for a fun filled day of creating, offering food and beverage of course and getting to know her.
Old 08-30-2015, 11:31 PM   #192
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

If Miss J knocked on this door, I'd apologise for the condition of this motel room but explain that this was all I could find for $15 a night .
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 01:22 PM   #193
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

yeehaw! You made it to Texas!...lets go for a ride to the coast. Ummm...btw...I'm not a very driver.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 02:31 PM   #194
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

If Besame knocked on my door, I'd explain we were now in Canada and the only coasts around here are 3000 miles to the west of us, 1000 miles to the east and about 1000 miles north and freezing up fast.
As for driving, good passengers are a lot harder to find than good drivers.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 03:06 PM   #195
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

If Collette showed up on my doorstep today, I'd take her driving and prove her theory about finding good drivers wrong. They don't exist here (except for us transplants that actually remember what road signs mean and that they actually have signals on every. single. car.) and then I'd take her to a restaurant that I've been meaning to try because I'm hungry.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 05:57 PM   #196
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation

If Gemme knocked on my door today I would avoid looking out the door’s window, but instead I would look out from a different or adjacent window away from the door (you won’t see me that way). If I don’t recognize you, I will ask through the door, "Who the hell are you?" and then I will say, "What the hell do you want?" Once I know it is Gemme, I will open the door and say, "Why how the hell are you? Sorry, for not opening the door earlier but it was best for me to look first, before blindly opening the door to some strange who might whack me on the head with a meat cleaver."
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 06:05 PM   #197
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

If Uglyboi knocked on my door I'd know I'd be in for a few good laughs! Such a wicked sense of humor!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 06:26 PM   #198
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome

Howdy, if homoe knocked on my door I would invite him in for snacks and drinks. Hopefully some good conversation and maybe watch a ball game.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 06:51 PM   #199
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Howdy, if homoe knocked on my door I would invite him in for snacks and drinks. Hopefully some good conversation and maybe watch a ball game.
And IF Chad came to my door I'd beg him to cook me something! After reading Chad's many posts on the "what's for dinner" thread, I think he knows hys way around a kitchen! After kitchen I'd ask him how he found the love of hys!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 07:03 PM   #200
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default knocking

Oh yes homoe knock on my door! I am a Texan and known for my bbq specifically brisket. You would be well fed. Fyi, I met my love right here on BFP. My advice is to talk to everyone until the right one becomes obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
And IF Chad came to my door I'd beg him to cook me something! After reading Chad's many posts on the "what's for dinner" thread, I think he knows hys way around a kitchen! After kitchen I'd ask him how he found the love of hys!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: