How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Overeasy Sunday morning, E/everybody!

I got up about 30 minutes ago, and am waiting for my meds to kick in so I can eat. I'm giving serious thought to driving to Hardee's for a pork chop and gravy biscuit - they didn't have them for awhile, but they have brought them back. They also have these biscuits that they put cherry pie filling and icing on that are Divine! (perfect for a Sunday) I think I will even take the dog, so she will get to ride in the car. A lovely overeasy Sunday for both of us!

I plan to spend the rest of my Sunday lazing about. I have a couple of small tasks but they will only take a few minutes. Well, and maybe one load of laundry, but that's it!

Wishing you all a great overeasy Sunday!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2023, 03:28 PM   #2242
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Day to you all.

I've been sooo busy. Today is day off after a 53 hour work week. Its warm/almost hot, and I'm taking a "I'm not doing anything strenuous, ( not doing shitola) day"

Well, I did get a couple of long over due calls in. Reserved a hotel room in So Cali. Ate a doughnut, oops. Finished my art project. And that's about all.

Hope your day goes in your favor!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2023, 09:14 AM   #2243
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday morning E/everybody!

I woke up a bit early this morning. I splurged and ordered breakfast delivery from Hardee's, so it was biscuits and gravy for breakfast, while watching This Is Us on Hulu. I love that show. The doggo got plenty of tidbits along with her breakfast.

I'm currently catching up on The Planet while I listen to Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me on NPR. Going to do a quick drive-thru at Kroger to pick up groceries, and later I'm going to watch the Braves vs. the Brewers baseball game. This evening I'm making all my favorite things for dinner.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2023, 09:35 AM   #2244
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Planning for a magical weekend in October ❤️

Happy Sunday

My Love is off visiting his parents today and I’m headed to work shortly.

I’ve baseball woo woo on my mind, tho.

I wanna go see Shohei (Showtime) Ohtani.

Maybe I can make it happen by October….

Birthday and Baseball WOO WOO for my Love.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈🎈❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨✨

🤫☺️😁

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2023, 10:46 AM   #2245
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Oh joy, another Sunday!!

Lunch prep for lunches next week.
Thinking I should do laundry, but I can go a few more days until I HAVE to. So neener neener. Not doing that! Lol

I'm beading. I took a jewelry class and now I know how to secure the ends and not have a break thru bead mess!
Heading to my friends house later to go swimming. We are pulling our resources together for nachos. Maybe find some travel videos about London and Paris. There is talk in the works about staying in Paris for a couple of nights. We will discuss bed n breakfasts. Oooo la la

I have a doc appt tomorrow for an xray on my foot. I'm thinking stress fracture but it could be plantar fasciitis???
I just want an answer.

Hope your day brings smiles. Stay hydrated, it's pretty hot. EVERYWHERE.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2023, 08:37 PM   #2246
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a lunch date today and I would be lying if I didn't say that it was such a joyful surprise to be treated like a queen...doors opened for me, my offer to split the check refused, my opinions and choices being respected....plus I got to stare into the most gorgeous blue eyes for a few hours. Not too much; didn't want to be creepy, of course, but still so lovely to gaze into. It's been so long since I've been treated this well that it felt surreal.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2023, 10:02 AM   #2247
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Happy Sunday Sundae ❤️

I’m headed out to work and taking this lovely song with me today because I just keep falling in love with my honey as each day goes by. He’s my North Star, my dreamboat from heaven, my one and only.

Happy Sunday

_____ ______
Old 02-04-2024, 08:36 AM   #2248
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile Happy Sunday 🎉🎉🎉

I’m fresh off of a killer Saturday at work and ready for what the day brings today! Right now I’m chowing down on breakfast and listening to …. The Gap Band: Outstanding! This is exactly the kind of day I’m going to have today.

Happy Sunday to all,

_____ ______
Old 02-04-2024, 02:17 PM   #2249
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

What a wonderful Sunday! Even though plans, didn’t go as planned, the day still has been productive and lovely. I’m now settled in my house after a very very active day. I came home and decided you know, I need a Sunday dinner. The kind my mom used to make. With a little extra effort because it was a Sunday. So took some really thick pork chops and put Dijon mustard all over them and created this great breading, and stuck them in the oven and then I grabbed some of my homegrown potatoes and sliced them up and boil them and mash them and boy did they make a great mashed potato. I cheated though and made a packaged gravy. And I added corn for the meal. I’ve been real careful with what I’ve been eating and I’ve managed to drop 20 pounds. So this meal was really extra ordinary for me! My husband is sleeping, as he works midnights, but he’s going to wake up to an incredible Sunday easy-going meal!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2024, 07:06 PM   #2250
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. So I ordered biscuits from Hardee's. I figured, I've been doing well sticking to my diet and I deserve an off day. Then I spent most of the day watching Star Trek Deep Space 9 and Queer Eye. It was a great laid back day!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: