Old 11-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #701
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'll try one more then i gotta get some rest!!!

Dear _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Who cares if they say you are are tacky. I think you are beautiful. I don't mind if people look at me funny or say things like "redneck" behind my back. I am proud of you. I love your long neck and long legs. I think you are hot, in more ways than one.

There are lots more of you around, the further south you go. But, you, my dear, are my happy place and your existence, makes me smile.

Are you a cliche? An anomaly? No. I think you are cool.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #702
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Dear _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Who cares if they say you are are tacky. I think you are beautiful. I don't mind if people look at me funny or say things like "redneck" behind my back. I am proud of you. I love your long neck and long legs. I think you are hot, in more ways than one.

There are lots more of you around, the further south you go. But, you, my dear, are my happy place and your existence, makes me smile.

Are you a cliche? An anomaly? No. I think you are cool.

I was going to say lava lamp but that doesn't fit.. and it's not toothpaste.. so I'll have to go with lawn ornament

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #703
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I was going to say lava lamp but that doesn't fit.. and it's not toothpaste.. so I'll have to go with lawn ornament
yes, like a pink flamingo
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #704
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
yes, like a pink flamingo
By George we have a Winner!!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #705
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Dear _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

Your beauty and charm is what lures them into your tangled web of lies.You enchant them to the very end. Once caught they can never leave.

Signed
Close encounter
Old 11-19-2012, 03:38 AM   #706
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
violin bow?
Yes!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #707
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Dear _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

Your beauty and charm is what lures them into your tangled web of lies.You enchant them to the very end. Once caught they can never leave.

Signed
Close encounter
Nice!!!

Black widow?

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #708
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dear *****,

The second I am with you, your leathery smell ignites my senses. I press on you in just the right places and turn you on. Your deep growl excites me as I slowly move us to the next stage. We fly together, you and I. I love your strength, your size, and your power. The faster we go, the closer we get to that final place. I love the looks on the faces of the men and bois as they pass us together..some find us an odd pairing. Who says a girl can't like a nice, big one? The entire time I'm with you, I'm smiling with satisfaction.

Always,
Ready

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 11-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #709
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear *****,

The second I am with you, your leathery smell ignites my senses. I press on you in just the right places and turn you on. Your deep growl excites me as I slowly move us to the next stage. We fly together, you and I. I love your strength, your size, and your power. The faster we go, the closer we get to that final place. I love the looks on the faces of the men and bois as they pass us together..some find us an odd pairing. Who says a girl can't like a nice, big one? The entire time I'm with you, I'm smiling with satisfaction.

Always,
Ready
For some reason I am thinking cigar??

Old 11-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #710
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
For some reason I am thinking cigar??
Fraid not

-Oprah Winfrey
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #711
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear *****,

Always,
Ready
Strap? It is all that is coming to mind.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #712
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Dear *****,

Always,
Ready
How about Tundra??

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2012, 12:10 AM   #713
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
Strap? It is all that is coming to mind.
Quote:
How about Tundra??
LOL PaPa, not even close

I wasn't being quite so specific Sleepy (as I figure most don't know what kind of *Truck* I have) but I think it still goes to you!

Truck was the winning word

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 11-20-2012, 12:14 AM   #714
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
LOL PaPa, not even close

I wasn't being quite so specific Sleepy (as I figure most don't know what kind of *Truck* I have) but I think it still goes to you!

Truck was the winning word

Lol.. well yesterday I missed one because I wasn't specific enough so thought I'd go for it! lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2012, 12:16 AM   #715
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Lol.. well yesterday I missed one because I wasn't specific enough so thought I'd go for it! lol
*laughing* Good logic!

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 11-20-2012, 04:36 AM   #716
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Nice!!!

Black widow?
Damn your good lol.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #717
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Damn your good lol.
LOL Thanks! It was clearly one of my better moments!

-Oprah Winfrey
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #718
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
LOL Thanks! It was clearly one of my better moments!
Clearly.... lol

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #719
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Dear ****,

You are so much better when I let you warm all the way up before I fill you. Sometimes, tho, I simply can not wait and I put it inside you while you are still getting there. Either way, you're always nice and hot when I'm ready to use you...and that's really all I need you for in my life. I just have to remember that hot things can sometimes burn...

Sincerely,
Good with you

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 11-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #720
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Dear ****,

You are so much better when I let you warm all the way up before I fill you. Sometimes, tho, I simply can not wait and I put it inside you while you are still getting there. Either way, you're always nice and hot when I'm ready to use you...and that's really all I need you for in my life. I just have to remember that hot things can sometimes burn...

Sincerely,
Good with you
Is it Oven?

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: