Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-01-2020, 06:10 PM   #941
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 20,302 Times in 3,484 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

8 hours of fair sleep. I woke up about 3 times, but always managed to get back to sleep. According to my fitbit, I was mostly in REM sleep, not much in deep sleep - that's why the score of "fair", I guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow . . .
it'll soon be here . . .
better than before.
Yesterday's gone.

- Christine McVie
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 10:11 AM   #942
Kštzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 28,332 Times in 8,764 Posts
Kštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a new pillow yesterday at Target, the alternative feather pillow kind, with protective covering around it.

I slept so good that I didn't get up once.

I even turned my clocks forward one hour, earlier in the day yesterday, so even the time change did not affect me much. But having the new pillow to cradle my head just right? Just that alone, improved my sleep exponentially.

I slept more than 8 hours and I woke up feeling refreshed.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:40 AM   #943
theoddz
Senior Citizen

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,313 Times in 2,311 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation

I've never really had trouble sleeping and Mother used to always say that my sister and I were "good sleepers" as children. I'm at my best with 8-9 hours of solid sleep. If I get less than about 7, I'm draggy and cranky.

Since I retired, I seem to always get a complete, good night's sleep. I go to bed between 11 pm and 12 am and am usually up by 8 am. Last night was no exception. I got 9 hours, despite the time change!!!

~Theo~
Old 03-08-2020, 02:06 PM   #944
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 20,302 Times in 3,484 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kštzchen View Post
I bought a new pillow yesterday at Target, the alternative feather pillow kind, with protective covering around it.

I slept so good that I didn't get up once.

I even turned my clocks forward one hour, earlier in the day yesterday, so even the time change did not affect me much. But having the new pillow to cradle my head just right? Just that alone, improved my sleep exponentially.

I slept more than 8 hours and I woke up feeling refreshed.
The right pillow can make all the difference!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow . . .
it'll soon be here . . .
better than before.
Yesterday's gone.

- Christine McVie
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 02:48 PM   #945
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Don't even think about trying to date me!

Thanked 28,315 Times in 9,486 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

13.5 hours, yes I slept for 13.5 hours...

I know how the time change affects me so I take matter into my own hands!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:24 AM   #946
Kštzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 28,332 Times in 8,764 Posts
Kštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am on a stay-cation and I have had two nights of uninterrupted sleep. 8.5 hours last night. And almost 9 hours night before last.

Feels heavenly to have enough rest and to wake up spontaneously, refreshed for another day.

Old 07-27-2020, 08:07 PM   #947
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 8,540 Times in 2,517 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's amazing what a difference a good night sleep can make isn't it? I got a solid 7 hours straight and feel like a million bucks.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2020, 10:16 PM   #948
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 104,818 Times in 24,545 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not enough lately. I got about 3.5 hours last night and 4 or so the night before and I'm a 7.5-8 hour kind of girl. Tomorrow's not looking good if anyone wants me to actually be nice.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2020, 06:44 AM   #949
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Daddy's girl <3

Thanked 13,631 Times in 2,883 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

9. Heat exhaustion is no joke.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2020, 08:48 AM   #950
BŤsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 35,411 Times in 8,967 Posts
BŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST ReputationBŤsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
9. Heat exhaustion is no joke.
Oh sooo true....

Stay hydrated!!

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
BŤsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BŤsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 12:25 AM   #951
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was wonderful. I got about 7.5 hours of sleep. Tonight will be somewhere around 4 hour mark. No bueno.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 12:00 PM   #952
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 14,596 Times in 4,092 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Who knows.

Between the time I lay down my weary head and the time i jumped up to finally avoid and end yet another miserable dark early morning memory/thought, I've no idea how many cumulative moments of "restful" sleep I got.

"Verba volant, scripta manent."

Spoken words fly away, written words remain.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2020, 03:48 PM   #953
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last night was better...around 6.5 hours. Tonight I hope to get a full night's sleep.

And to stop having space dreams.

They are just weird, even for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: