Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

<<<<<<<~~~ just read and listened to daily news updates and find myself more worried than ever, as if that could even be possible right now.

I was just saying "WTF" when I read that Kushner (that POS, just like everyone else in their family tree ) stands to benefit from that so-called straw company i read about on POLITICO.

Late last night I got the 'cheerful' email from my state's unemployment agency, telling me it will literally be weeks, if not months, before they can issue a check to provide life sustaining support, in the barest of ways. Worse, that biggo stimulus bill that people are supposed to get big one-time checks? Those won't roll until after late September, maybe even in October.

**** silent scream ****

It's unbelievable the horse-shit the current administration and their family and 'family' of 'friends' is getting away with. So UN-F ^ C K ing-beLIEvable. Upset does not even describe how I feel.

OMG, now to find something to cheer myself up (somehow).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2020, 10:23 PM   #3082
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

<<<<<~~ I had a very busy day, today. Is finally home, resting in my big ole mama chair, feet propped up, getting ready to binge on a bunch of British crime drama series episodes. Had some dinner a bit ago. Now to relax, and enjoy the rest of the evening.

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 09:26 PM   #3083
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

<<<<<~~~ I'm finally able to sit down and relax. I learned a new method to help me relax, something my therapist taught to me: Mindfulness meditation exercises and gazing at beautiful pillow clouds in the sky, was the medicine I needed tonight.

_____ ______
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2020, 08:58 PM   #3084
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Tonight I am appreciating life and feeling gratitude for all the positive experiences that have come my way.

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2020, 12:36 PM   #3085
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Ahhhh...a day off! Most of the day with no mask 😉

Spent the earlier hours out doing what needed to be done. So now...I'm thinking a jar in the sun with some tea bags. Power up the sewing machine and put on some "Good Vibrations". Relax the afternoon away.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2020, 06:51 PM   #3086
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I recently acquired two new neighbors. One for sure is a butch living with her brand new girlfriend. And today, I see there is another butch living under me !

Status update..family corner over here!
Surprise!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: