Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 10-12-2019, 11:02 PM   #21
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

When I was young and had long hair I paid around 125 dollars once. That did include more than just a haircut, however that same work today would probably cost what she spent if she went to a salon, if not more. True she doesn't have to go to a salon but then think about it, none of us really have to go anywhere to get our hair cut. Just stick a bowl on our head, trim around it and there you go. The cost of some scissors and the bowl to set you up for the rest of your life. Well depending on how young, how clumsy you are, you might have to replace the scissors, or get a new bowl if you drop and break it, didn't think to use a plastic one. My mother has a pair of scissors passed down from her grandmother that she used to sew my oldest son clothes, wedding dresses, many things for numerous women, all sorts of stuff. They were well used by the time my mother got them, well used after. If things are well made and you take care of them you don't have to replace them all the time. Like you have to do with a lot of the cheap crap that's brought in from other countries today. Stuff pretty much designed to fail so you have to keep buying more and more. Anyhow if we all just stuck with bowl cuts that would probably be the cheapest way to go, fair and square, for everyone.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2019, 12:10 AM   #22
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Why is this headline news? "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Paid $300 for a Haircut and Highlights" Is it just because she's female?

The only time I remember a headline about a male's 'do' was "Bill Clinton Held Up LAX Air Traffic for Haircut".
And you know, how Trump talks about women, if she didn't keep up a nice appearance he'd most likely bash her for letting herself go..........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2019, 08:27 AM   #23
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
When I was young and had long hair I paid around 125 dollars once. That did include more than just a haircut, however that same work today would probably cost what she spent if she went to a salon, if not more. True she doesn't have to go to a salon but then think about it, none of us really have to go anywhere to get our hair cut. Just stick a bowl on our head, trim around it and there you go. The cost of some scissors and the bowl to set you up for the rest of your life. Well depending on how young, how clumsy you are, you might have to replace the scissors, or get a new bowl if you drop and break it, didn't think to use a plastic one. My mother has a pair of scissors passed down from her grandmother that she used to sew my oldest son clothes, wedding dresses, many things for numerous women, all sorts of stuff. They were well used by the time my mother got them, well used after. If things are well made and you take care of them you don't have to replace them all the time. Like you have to do with a lot of the cheap crap that's brought in from other countries today. Stuff pretty much designed to fail so you have to keep buying more and more. Anyhow if we all just stuck with bowl cuts that would probably be the cheapest way to go, fair and square, for everyone.
When my hair was at its longest length and I was coloring it and getting it chemically straightened at the same time, that would cost me well over $200 each time.

I love that you have something that's been passed down through the generations. I don't have anything like that, except genetics, so it's nice to hear stories like that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2019, 08:37 AM   #24
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

So, we were having a lovely meal at a nice lakeside restaurant on the north shore last evening. I happened to glance over to my left at one point and noticed a woman (in her 70's) sitting next to an even older woman. The younger of the two made a knuckled fist and HIT the older woman in her face!

Oh My God! I could not believe what I was observing. Immediately, the younger woman reached over again and grabbed the older one roughly by the wrist and yanked! My dinner mates asked what was wrong (the expression on my face must have been one of horror.) I told them and a nearby server what had transpired. All she said was they would keep an eye on the situation.

This woman had absolutely no qualms being in a public place and abusing the older woman. She never glanced around to see if she was being watched. I wanted to make a big deal and call the police, but my companions talked me out of it and the wait staff assured me they were watching. BUT! the damage was already done. Right?

Questions linger this morning. Did the older woman live with the younger one? Are they related? Does the older one live in a nursing home?

I am imagining the torture that is happening when not in public. Sad and upset beyond words.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2019, 09:50 AM   #25
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Why is this headline news? "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Paid $300 for a Haircut and Highlights" Is it just because she's female?

The only time I remember a headline about a male's 'do' was "Bill Clinton Held Up LAX Air Traffic for Haircut".
At the risk of beating a dead horse, it's her money! She should be able to dispense it as she deems necessary........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2019, 06:53 PM   #26
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Especially female's hair. A simple trim is waaay more expensive than a male's. And she has long hair, which cost more to do anything with, be it cut, color or style. I bet the cost would come down real fast if men were charged the same.
Doubtless, the price would come down if costs were applied universally. The real problem is that the trolls would mock her anyway. She's photographed a great deal and she often appears on television. She would be a fool to look less than perfect every day, and that does cost extra money. If her hair looked sub-par they would attack her with even greater zeal.

PS: I pay $200 to get my hair done. AOC's hair is much longer than mine, and no one is taking my picture these days.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:54 PM   #27
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

It's sad that the main focus is a haircut. Who cares.

Secondly while our country is going downhill where some people cant afford a haircut or are homeless, these huge politicians are spending a huge amount of money on bs and yes that includes Trump.

When will there be term limits and when will politician's start to live like real people?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:45 PM   #28
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
It's sad that the main focus is a haircut. Who cares.

Secondly while our country is going downhill where some people cant afford a haircut or are homeless, these huge politicians are spending a huge amount of money on bs and yes that includes Trump.

When will there be term limits and when will politician's start to live like real people?
It is fortunate that in some cities like Albuquerque, one can have breakfast at one shelter, walk across the to pick up groceries at the free foodbank (which also has some clothes), and walk across the street again for a haircut and use of the washer/dryer and a hot shower. Ain't Saturday wonderful downtown?
Old 10-15-2019, 09:33 AM   #29
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

That is so scary. Very WTF!
Old 10-15-2019, 12:04 PM   #30
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
So, we were having a lovely meal at a nice lakeside restaurant on the north shore last evening. I happened to glance over to my left at one point and noticed a woman (in her 70's) sitting next to an even older woman. The younger of the two made a knuckled fist and HIT the older woman in her face!

Oh My God! I could not believe what I was observing. Immediately, the younger woman reached over again and grabbed the older one roughly by the wrist and yanked! My dinner mates asked what was wrong (the expression on my face must have been one of horror.) I told them and a nearby server what had transpired. All she said was they would keep an eye on the situation.

This woman had absolutely no qualms being in a public place and abusing the older woman. She never glanced around to see if she was being watched. I wanted to make a big deal and call the police, but my companions talked me out of it and the wait staff assured me they were watching. BUT! the damage was already done. Right?

Questions linger this morning. Did the older woman live with the younger one? Are they related? Does the older one live in a nursing home?

I am imagining the torture that is happening when not in public. Sad and upset beyond words.

maybe they were related or not ~ or maybe the younger of the 2 could be stage 2 alzheimers where they can start to get physical or just violent cause she is mean ~ I'm hoping for the first scenario that she has some sort of brain dementia. I'm soo sorry u had that scene instilled in your memory.
Old 10-15-2019, 02:14 PM   #31
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
It is fortunate that in some cities like Albuquerque, one can have breakfast at one shelter, walk across the to pick up groceries at the free foodbank (which also has some clothes), and walk across the street again for a haircut and use of the washer/dryer and a hot shower. Ain't Saturday wonderful downtown?
Some cities not all function this way. Alb is fortunate yes.

But really term limits need to be put in place is my main concern.
Old 10-15-2019, 11:42 PM   #32
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

ABQ is fortunate, in addition you can get to income based healthcare and addiction services including needle exchange.

I realize that ABQ is a model city in many aspect of homeless or struggling residents, it's shelters often are overcrowed. Too bad other cities don't take notice of the good aspects of ABQ.

Sure glad I was there for my months of difficulty. A person can go from being a RN earning 45 an hour with housing to unemployed without a place to live within a few days.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:04 AM   #33
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

Quote:

If you're referring to the President, FDR started an amendment ratified 2/27/51. The Twenty-Second Amendment limits a President from serving more than two terms.

I tried to get something going to repeal it, but with Trump in office, glad it got nowhere.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:56 PM   #34
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
If you're referring to the President, FDR started an amendment ratified 2/27/51. The Twenty-Second Amendment limits a President from serving more than two terms.

I tried to get something going to repeal it, but with Trump in office, glad it got nowhere.
Terms limits for house, Senate, etc.
Old 04-24-2020, 07:47 PM   #35
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Why on earth didn't someone (medical) have the balls to stand up and say injecting disinfectants was not only a horrible but a deadly idea as well, yesterday during that briefing!?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2020, 08:30 AM   #36
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Why on earth didn't someone (medical) have the balls to stand up and say injecting disinfectants was not only a horrible but a deadly idea as well, yesterday during that briefing!?
Homoe, I often wonder why anyone would join the Trump train.....it only leads to embarrassment, loss of professionality and loss of integrity. I sometimes think they try and tell themselves they are the "wall" to try and save America from this moron. If they make him mad, another Trumper will step in and just lock step with the man who promotes light and bleach.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2020, 07:06 AM   #37
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

NYT: The Trump Administration Is Reversing Nearly 100 Environmental Rules. Here's the Full List.

Completed

1. Weakened Obama-era fuel economy and greenhouse gas standards for passenger cars and light trucks.

2. Revoked California’s power to set stricter tailpipe emissions standards than the federal government.

3. Withdrew the legal justification for an Obama-era rule that limited mercury emissions from coal power plants.

4. Replaced the Obama-era Clean Power Plan, which would have set strict limits on carbon emissions from coal- and gas-fired power plants, with a new version that would let states set their own rules.

5. Canceled a requirement for oil and gas companies to report methane emissions.

etc......lots more

In progress

20. Submitted notice of intent to withdraw the United States from the Paris climate agreement. (The process of withdrawing cannot be completed until November 2020.)

21. Proposed relaxing Obama-era requirements that companies monitor and repair methane leaks at oil and gas facilities.

lots more.....

Drilling and extraction

completed

29. Lifted ban on drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

30. Rescinded water pollution regulations for fracking on federal and Indian lands.

31. Scrapped a proposed rule that required mines to prove they could pay to clean up future pollution.

35. Revoked an Obama-era executive order designed to preserve ocean, coastal and Great Lakes waters in favor of a policy focused on energy production and economic growth.

36. Permitted the use of seismic air guns for gas and oil exploration in the Atlantic Ocean. The practice, which can kill marine life and disrupt fisheries, was blocked under the Obama administration.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rollbacks.html

This list just goes on and on.....

This motherfucker can NOT be frogmarched out of the WH fast enough. He is pure evil, there is not one ounce of good.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 09:30 AM   #38
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

15,000 mink died from coronavirus in U.S. since August; Denmark prepares for nationwide cull

More than 15,000 mink in the United States have died of the coronavirus since August, and authorities are keeping about a dozen farms under quarantine while they investigate the cases, state agriculture officials said.

Global health officials are eyeing the animals as a potential risk for people after Denmark last week embarked on a plan to eliminate all of its 17 million mink, saying a mutated coronavirus strain could move to humans and evade future COVID-19 vaccines.

The U.S. states of Utah, Wisconsin and Michigan – where the coronavirus has killed mink – said they do not plan to cull animals and are monitoring the situation in Denmark.

“We believe that quarantining affected mink farms in addition to implementing stringent biosecurity measures will succeed in controlling SARS-CoV-2 at these locations,” the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) said on Tuesday.

The USDA said it is working with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, state officials and the mink industry to test and monitor infected farms.

The U.S. has 359,850 mink bred to produce babies, known as kits, and produced 2.7 million pelts last year. Wisconsin is the largest mink-producing state, followed by Utah.

Sick mink in Wisconsin and Utah were exposed to people with probable or confirmed COVID-19 cases, the USDA said. In Michigan it is still unknown if the mink were infected by humans, according to the agency.

In Utah, the first U.S. state to confirm mink infections in August, about 10,700 mink have died on nine farms, said Dean Taylor, state veterinarian.

“On all nine, everything is still suggesting a one-way travel from people to the minks,” he said. Coronavirus testing has been done on mink that die and randomly on the affected farms, Dr. Taylor said. Like people, some mink are asymptomatic or mildly affected, he said.

The CDC said it was supporting states' investigations into sick mink, including testing of animals and people.

“These investigations will help us to learn more about the transmission dynamics between mink, other animals around the farms and people,” the CDC said. “Currently, there is no evidence that animals play a significant role in the spread of SARS-CoV-2 to people.”

Coronavirus is thought to have first jumped from animals to humans in China, possibly through bats or another animal at a food market in Wuhan, although many outstanding questions remain.

In Wisconsin, about 5,000 mink have died on two farms, state veterinarian Darlene Konkle said.

One farm is composting the dead mink to dispose of the carcasses without spreading the virus, Dr. Konkle said. Authorities are working with the second farm to determine how to dispose of the mink, and dead animals are being kept in a metal container in the meantime, she said.

“They are basically in a metal container, a roll-off type container, that is sealed off at this point,” Dr. Konkle said.

Michigan declined to disclose how many mink have died, citing privacy rules.

U.S. authorities are urging farmers to wear protective gear such as masks and gloves when handling mink to avoid infecting the animals.

State officials said they are working with the USDA to determine whether farmers can sell the pelts of infected mink. The pelts are used to make fur coats and other items.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 02:51 PM   #39
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default WTF

OMG 15,000 mink have died from c. virus and 2.7 have been farmed for pelts and this is within months or a year. Other animals farmed are foxes, chinchillas, racoons for coats and other items. NONE of these animals are eaten. Wild animals are hunted by licenced hunters for coats etc. are bobcats, beaver, lynx, sables and weasels only beaver parts are eaten by some. My WTF is that the world at large complains about the hunting of seals (no whitecoats have been hunted for many many years). These animals are clothing as well but also food for a good few people of Eastern Canada and Northern Canada and the northern USA. Most complaints are from people who have never seen a live seal in the wild or eaten any. (I have, it is delicious). This hypocritical nonsense boils my blood. P.S. I have eaten beaver too and not fussy about it.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 04:43 PM   #40
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I believe the point of the article was to discuss animal / human virus transmission . The mink being a possible example in North America.

Also while it might be fine to eat seal meat, it's preferable not to eat corona virus riddled mink or seal.

No one here was being hypocritical.

Tags
crooks, dumb asses