How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,147 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up with Diva Kitty under my armpit. She did not want to leave my side all day. She was, however, uninterested in Thanksgiving tidbits.

Tiny Dog was very, very happy to get some little bits of turkey. We also sat on the couch and watched the 2012 National Dog Show.

Diva Kitty was also uninterested in the dog show.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 06:36 AM   #1282
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last night, Loki was such a snuggle bug while We watched The Polar Express. He snoozed in my lap and then did yoga poses for a while and then snoozed again. This morning, he's been good too. He's not wolfing his dry food this morning so maybe We're over the hump of the Vegas debacle for him.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:32 AM   #1283
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

It is still pretty quiet here, the baby kitty is napping in grandmother's rocker and the kitten is snoozing on my lap.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 11:03 PM   #1284
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The kitten found a spider the size of a half dollar in the house and was playing with it but when I saw the spider fight back I put it outside. Ugh.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 02:00 AM   #1285
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Made a cat cave out of the good sleeping bag again. But he let me have the ratty one with the stuffing trying to fall out ever since it was machine washed and got caught up in the agitator. Monte apparently believes it's nice to share with humans – occasionally.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 08:44 AM   #1286
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

He jumped down onto my lap from the couch without permission.

No no.

Good thing he's cute.

Last night, he got his dew claws and front nails clipped. He doesn't like his back feet done so We're going to have to do that some other time.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 06:06 PM   #1287
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog is disconcerted about having to do walkies on a 6 foot lead. Normally, we walk wherever, and then I let her roam around on a 16-foot Flexilead and let her decide where to potty - but the Flexilead finally got too knotted to unwind. Tiny isn't used to being so close to me when she goes.

A new Flexilead will be arriving from Amazon tomorrow. It's a newer 26-foot version. Boy, will she be surprised!

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 06:44 PM   #1288
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I forgot to give an update on my favorite 3 dogs and Ms Petunia (the caT):

When I arrived at my BFF's home yesterday, Simon (Jack Russell) began to howl his words in such a sad, happy way, lol. He gets very talkative around me, when he hasn't seen me for a spell.

Toffee, the blind Blue Healer Lab mix, she gets jealous when Simon wants all the attention, so after I got settled into the big easy living room rocking chair, Toffee got up on the arm of the chair to 'rule the roost".....So I rocked in the chair and sang sweet lullabyes to her, and she just lapped up all the special attention I gave to her. She was so happy, that she never even went into a fit of barking when anyone came to the front door and rang the doorbell. This was such a huge sign in her behavior that everyone came out to the living room to see why Toffee wasn't up to her usual "I'll bark til your ears fall off!" LOL

Buttons, the tiny miniature poodle mix? Oh,,,,, he didn't pull any fast moves on anybody but just stayed on the sofa.....I'll guess before I got there, Buttons was a very bad dawg.
But I gave Buttons a treat for not peeing on Simon and biting Toffee in the neck.

Ms Petunia???

She's my baby girl, she sure is. After the dogs went outside for a spell, she came out of her hiding place and raced up to my lap to say, 'Hello', then she promptly stretched out on my legs and rolled over onto her back, for a long tummy rub. After a while, she got up and crawled up to kiss me on the nose.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 05:50 AM   #1289
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki was sooo good this morning, snuggling in bed, but now he's being rather persistent about getting into my lap but there's no room for him when I'm on the computer. He got lots of love last night from both of Us while We were watching Going in Style (which I knew DC would love and He did) and snoozed in many yoga positions. I think he 's going to be sooo excited when We bring home his sister! Hopefully next week.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 07:33 PM   #1290
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

We got the new flexi lead today and tiny dog was so happy to go out and have room to walk around. One thing I didn't consider in advance, I have to keep her reeled in somewhat until she is done with her business. The 26-foot lead gives her so much more room to roam around then the old 16 foot lead did, that it takes her longer to make up her mind where to go. There are so many more things to smell with a 52 foot diameter

- Prince
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 09:48 PM   #1291
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Great about the new flex leash, Georgia Ma'am!

About my babies ...

Big Drama!

Yesterday about 5:00 a.m., I was sitting in a chair next to the bed reading online news. All 3 of my dogs were sound asleep on the bed. Suddenly, young Jeffrey fell off the bed. This boy is so lanky with the longest legs I have ever seen. When he hit the carpet, he was terribly frightened and began thrashing and kicking very hard. I rushed to him, got down on my knees to comfort him. I also had to grab the lamp thinking it would soon join Jeffrey on the floor too. His kicks were vibrating this little nightstand table I built.

Thankfully he had no injuries. This is the 4th time he has fallen off the bed. I sat with him a few minutes to get him calmed down and assured that he was okay, all the while stifling a giggle. He crawled back on the bed. I had to go to the kitchen and laugh like all hell.

RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2017, 02:28 PM   #1292
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

He proved me wrong about his being a sorry excuse for a bug/mouse/lizard catcher.

When I came home for lunch he was sitting in the middle of the living room making an odd meowing sound, and I noticed something under his paw. A lizard. This was the second one to find its way inside in a couple of weeks. The first, I woke one morning to find its little silhouette inside my bedroom curtains. 😳

Anyway, kitty kept lifting his paw up and letting it run around so he could chase it and then catch it under his paw again. He held the intruder down until I was able to catch and release it outside using a plastic cup. Teamwork.

The lizard didn’t seem to be injured. Hopefully he will tell all of his little buddies to keep out!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2017, 09:40 PM   #1293
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Our semi feral cat, Max, returned home after disappearing for two days.

The appointment for his neutering has been made. Hopefully he will wander less and stop freaking me out.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:39 AM   #1294
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Our Jinx threw up all over the kitchen. It had a little piece of plastic in it and I sm sooooo glad it came up!!! Both my butch and I were sleeping so we wouldn't have known if he were in big trouble choking. So thankful.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 07:43 PM   #1295
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

My new cat, I adopted her on Thursday, has already discovered that she can hang out on the edge of the tub, between my shower curtain and the clear liner, and watch me the whole time. Not sure how I feel about that.
Old 12-02-2017, 07:55 PM   #1296
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Default My cocker spaniel

Always in the morning hours just sits at the sliding glass door admiring the squirrels!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 08:02 PM   #1297
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
My new cat, I adopted her on Thursday, has already discovered that she can hang out on the edge of the tub, between my shower curtain and the clear liner, and watch me the whole time. Not sure how I feel about that.
Loki waits for me while I shower and sticks his head inside the curtain when I'm done. He likes to play with the drain cover.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 09:48 PM   #1298
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The kitties have loved having me home for so many days in a row. They have both showed off by running fast, chasing their toys, and jumping very high. It has been a kitty disco party. Haha!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 08:45 AM   #1299
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki has been soooo good the past few days with cuddling in the morning and today We are bringing home his sister! So excited!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 09:47 AM   #1300
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I was trying to knit and my kitty Allie came up and sat right in the middle of what I was working on - needles and all. She looked at me so sweetly as if to say, "I need some loving." I couldn't get mad. I set my knitting aside to love on her. Then she got bored and left. So now I'm back to knitting.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets