Old 02-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #1401
Daktari

The Skin I Live In orig. La piel que habito

Pedro Almodovar (2011)

Antonio Banderas
Elena Anaya
Marisa Paredes
Jan Cornet

Antonio, plays a brilliant plastic surgeon, haunted by past tragedies. He creates a sort of synthetic skin which withstands damage. That's just the start of it.

It's weird but transfixing.

A must see for Almodovar fans.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2014, 01:48 PM   #1402
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter rented Riddick and nothing to brag about ....
only thing that was cute was the dog!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2014, 03:38 PM   #1403
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
The Skin I Live In orig. La piel que habito

Pedro Almodovar (2011)

Antonio Banderas
Elena Anaya
Marisa Paredes
Jan Cornet

Antonio, plays a brilliant plastic surgeon, haunted by past tragedies. He creates a sort of synthetic skin which withstands damage. That's just the start of it.

It's weird but transfixing.

A must see for Almodovar fans.
Oooo... I have that on my to watch list in netflix. Haven't got it it yet. How would you class it? Sexy thriller? Dark drama sci fi?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:14 PM   #1404
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

i watched an older lifetime movie titled An Unexpected Love. Not bad. Well acted and the filming is very good. i liked the interactions between the different characters. It told a story we can understand if not totally relate to. It is worth a viewing.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:41 PM   #1405
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

We went to see Gravity in 3-D Imax yesterday.... Its was amazing , I couldn't believe my eyes! I so recommend seeing this before it leave theaters you wont be disappointed. I can definitely see why this movie is nominated for best picture . Very very Cool

Old 02-07-2014, 05:04 AM   #1406
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Oooo... I have that on my to watch list in netflix. Haven't got it it yet. How would you class it? Sexy thriller? Dark drama sci fi?

I'd call it a psychotic, dark drama. Hope you enjoy it as much as The Space Cadet and me.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 06:59 AM   #1407
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone see Inside Llewellyn Davis? Btw if anyone is into music and backup go see 20 feet from stardom. I got soundtrack and would see it again just to see these amazing performers.

I once taught a summer class at NYU and had every quiet student in the socialnwork program they didn't talk but Darlene Love was performing next store and I could here a lot of it. Rocked out in my head every nite
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 08:51 AM   #1408
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

The Wolverine (2013)
Director:
James Mangold
Writers:
Mark Bomback (screenplay), Scott Frank (screenplay).
This was so much better then the mess called X-men Origins: Wolverine.
Quote: Harada: We are grateful for your protection of Mariko. But there is one more sacrifice you must make for her family.

Logan: Go fuck yourself, pretty boy.

My husband's review. I did like it a lot more then the first Wolverine film.
That one sucked ass!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:35 AM   #1409
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ghosts of the Abyss Titanic: Ghosts of the Abyss (2003)

Directed by James Cameron with Bill Paxton, who is amazingly interesting in it. Sometimes when you mix actors with scientists, the actors just stand out glaringly but Paxton does great. This is a riveting documentary.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #1410
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post

I'd call it a psychotic, dark drama. Hope you enjoy it as much as The Space Cadet and me.
Perfect!!! Thanks
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:49 PM   #1411
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Blue Jasmine
The Clearing
Jack Ryan: Recruit
The Monuments Men
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2014, 08:12 AM   #1412
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Labor Day

I kinda liked it. Improbable love story with a great ending. Time worthy on a snowy day.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #1413
Stolen Kiss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Stolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST ReputationStolen Kiss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
Labor Day

I kinda liked it. Improbable love story with a great ending. Time worthy on a snowy day.
I really want to see Labor Day ... improbable means not impossible! Most love stories are improbable anymore lol

Last movie I saw was Lone Survivor ... heart breaking.
Stolen Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stolen Kiss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 03:04 PM   #1414
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Hours.....
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 03:37 PM   #1415
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete.

Simply life changing.
Raw.
and downright gritty.

Recommended.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:53 PM   #1416
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I am rewatching "Dreamgirls."

I had forgotten how amazing Jennifer Hudson's performance is.

Gives me chills!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #1417
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Margarita it is a wonderful love story. It gets complicated by other issues and i cried like a baby at the end. i will watch this again and again.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 05:02 PM   #1418
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

"Gimmie Shelter"

Based on a true story....quite moving, powerful, inspirational.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 05:07 PM   #1419
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Soul Survivor.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #1420
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Dallas Buyers Club

For some reason this movie just didn't grab me! In fact the only thing I enjoyed about it was Jared Leto.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
film, movie