Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #11241
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

A really sweet gesture of kindness
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #11242
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Its FRIDAY!!! Which means as of 5pm, He is ALL mine until Monday morning!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #11243
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

......Mr Leonard, being such a character heh ...... .....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #11244
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Meow Mix.

I left a voicemail for a friend, she said the sound I made at the end of it scared her cat. :-(

I sent another voicemail just for the cat, making my cat noises/meows--it worked. Her cat was looking around and twitching it's ears.

The friend then told me the cat started to lick it's crotch! I said, "I often have that effect on females", it was funny.

But now that I read it here, I'm thinking "ya had to be there" oh well--lol
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 01:56 PM   #11245
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

My son....

It's time for the annual Orchid Show and once again it was going to be me wandering up there by myself. I still like it, but it's one of those places where you like to be able to say to someone "oooohhhh look at this!"

We drove by the sign on the way to school....and Rooster said "hey Mom...how about if I take you to the Orchid Show this weekend....my treat."

Yea....he's a pretty awesome kid.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #11246
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,157 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a message from Sparkle that she thinks we went to college together and finding out that it's totally true. Not only that, but we were Lesbian Avengers together. We were so cool.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #11247
Daktari

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
My son....

It's time for the annual Orchid Show and once again it was going to be me wandering up there by myself. I still like it, but it's one of those places where you like to be able to say to someone "oooohhhh look at this!"

We drove by the sign on the way to school....and Rooster said "hey Mom...how about if I take you to the Orchid Show this weekend....my treat."

Yea....he's a pretty awesome kid.
Reading this did.

Having friends like G and Q

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #11248
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Getting a message from Sparkle that she thinks we went to college together and finding out that it's totally true. Not only that, but we were Lesbian Avengers together. We were so cool.

So.Very.Cool!

Now I'm reminiscing about our "bomb" building days and picketing the Pataki events...and Peri's classes!
Old 10-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #11249
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

A cool message left on my page.

The voice of a certain beautiful Latina. ;-)
Old 10-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #11250
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,157 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
So.Very.Cool!

Now I'm reminiscing about our "bomb" building days and picketing the Pataki events...and Peri's classes!
The bomb! I forgot about the bomb... how could I?!
And Pataki... with the 10' purple vagina we built.
Peri...don't even know where to go with that one.
I miss college. I feel old.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #11251
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Having a cute fuzzy squirrel come up to me for some nummies. He actually TOUCHED my finger with his little paw! I DID offer him some of the burrito I got while I was out on an errand at work....apparently squirrels dont like burritos...Who knew??
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #11252
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

The check I've been waiting for now for over a month finally came.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #11253
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Having a cute fuzzy squirrel come up to me for some nummies. He actually TOUCHED my finger with his little paw! I DID offer him some of the burrito I got while I was out on an errand at work....apparently squirrels dont like burritos...Who knew??
whats wrong with them???!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #11254
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stag (deer) Comedy

This made me smile this afternoon while doing a random search for Stags playing chess. I actually came across a comic strip about a bunch of Stags playing a game of chess with a deer hunting party by Ed Collins, but a person can't access that particular comic strip he made. It was funny, seriously. The Stag's had the deer hunters backed into a corner, during their so-called chess match. *LOL*

But this will have to do, for now.
I thought it was cute.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #11255
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default A simple song...

Today was a not so typical day at work as many were out ill or just chose to not appear when duty called. So out of the realm of my normal job duties, I pitched in and helped the nursing staff. Come 4:50pm I starting to sing *sing a song make it simple make it strong*!! The nurses all joined me in the verses and I made them smile which made me smile
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #11256
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Sealing the envelope on my PERMANENT RESIDENCE package!

Wahooo!!!!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #11257
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Receiving an awesome compliment from a total stranger.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #11258
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The Carolina Anole lizard who showed up on my patio screen door this afternoon...a beautiful, postive message from the Universe...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #11259
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile...

Well, since this day kinda sorta just started even though it's just ending for me when I fall asleep in a few minutes... I will say that hearing my girl's sleepy soft voice over the phone when I got in from work was/is by far the biggest and most amazing reason for me to smile at this time

Also, the help, wisdom, and knowledge of a Planet friend with something quite serious in my world was greatly appreciated and definitely worthy of a smile in the wee hours of this new morning/day...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 11:01 PM   #11260
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

The security and closeness felt in a few simple words.

AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnnRkey For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile