Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I hold huge respect for people who defy social convention, non-conformity in healthy respectful ways.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 02:57 PM   #13422
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 03:56 PM   #13423
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

This has not been an easy eaglet season.

Now one of the 3ish week old eaglets in the Washington DC nest has a leg which appears to be caught in the branches of the nest. Lil bugger is struggling to dislodge itself and seems to be tiring after hours of struggling.

Momma is hovering right next to it but cannot seem to assist.

A rescue in this situation is complicated. By law, humans cannot interfere in a wild nest unless there is an actual or suspected human cause for the problem.

I dont envy the people who have to make the decision. FB folk are already up in arms that nothing is being done or done fast enough.

Even if they can find a way to justify a rescue, they still need permission from a few government agencies to do so. And, then, if it is a go, they are going to have to contend with a very protective Momma.

Gonna be a long evening.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:10 PM   #13424
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

All the things I know today that I didn't know yesterday and all that I will learn tomorrow. I love to learn.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:33 PM   #13425
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Same thing as yesterday, same bat channel!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #13426
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Seeing my oncologist next Tuesday!!!!!
Old 04-20-2017, 11:49 PM   #13427
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

This has not been an easy eaglet season.

Now one of the 3ish week old eaglets in the Washington DC nest has a leg which appears to be caught in the branches of the nest. Lil bugger is struggling to dislodge itself and seems to be tiring after hours of struggling.

Momma is hovering right next to it but cannot seem to assist.

A rescue in this situation is complicated. By law, humans cannot interfere in a wild nest unless there is an actual or suspected human cause for the problem.

I dont envy the people who have to make the decision. FB folk are already up in arms that nothing is being done or done fast enough.

Even if they can find a way to justify a rescue, they still need permission from a few government agencies to do so. And, then, if it is a go, they are going to have to contend with a very protective Momma.

Gonna be a long evening.

Eaglet rescued.

Area of nest where it got stuck was packed with leaves and stuff.

Hopefully, it will be found to be ok and renested asap.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 02:44 AM   #13428
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

that being up this early is ridiculous!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 08:43 AM   #13429
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

A shopping spree
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 09:46 AM   #13430
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My spouse and this bad UTI she has gotten again......
Old 04-22-2017, 12:29 PM   #13431
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Why my ex all of a sudden wants me to come see her and the kids!

I wonder what she wants or has up her sleeve.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 06:25 AM   #13432
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

My mind has been pondering how people with a history of being victimized in abusive relationships in the past can establish ways of acting that perpetuate abuse in future relationships. They become so used to the pattern that they willingly go to those behaviors when with a new person. This also leads me to believe that chances are the new partner will be abusive too. This was all sparked by a friend I went to undergrad with who is now doing crisis work related to domestic abuse...
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 12:29 PM   #13433
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
My mind has been pondering how people with a history of being victimized in abusive relationships in the past can establish ways of acting that perpetuate abuse in future relationships. They become so used to the pattern that they willingly go to those behaviors when with a new person. This also leads me to believe that chances are the new partner will be abusive too. This was all sparked by a friend I went to undergrad with who is now doing crisis work related to domestic abuse...
I have been abused and I did look for that in other people. I really believe the only thing that "saved" me was my last abusive ex. I made the decision that I wasn't going to allow someone to do that to me again. It took A LOT of work on myself and a few years but I was finally able to stop the cycle.

It is hard because people are drawn to what they know. To break out of the cycle is uncomfortable and scary because it is, in most ways, unknown territory.

One good thing is that it doesn't stay uncomfortable and soon you realize that it is much better than the old ways.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 03:46 AM   #13434
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post

it becomes the *norm*... so the person has to REALLY do something horrible to make it seem abusive. it takes a lot of work and deprogramming to see this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 05:15 AM   #13435
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My lady's husband. .

She passed yesterday and I'm worried about him...

He is a stoic man, but when I went by to pay my respects, he hugged me so hard and just cried....

He's keeping busy with her service. .which will be in Israel. ..so I can't attend. ...
Old 05-04-2017, 07:34 PM   #13436
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

how short life is........ and its getting shorter.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 11:46 AM   #13437
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

How to override the natural reflexes in order to be complaint more easily
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 02:44 PM   #13438
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

My super awesome date tonight
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 04:46 AM   #13439
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

That I think we have the responsibility to be ourselves. One of My friends asked Me what I thought of Barry Manilow coming out so late in life. I first responded- well everyone does it when it "feels right" to them. But, then I followed that up with- we also have a certain responsibility to be visible. To make things a little easier on the next generation as those before us did for us. There are too many young people getting bullied and committing suicide because they are so afraid to come out- or if they do they are bullied back into the closet.

I think that in being visible we help them with their choice. To be their true selves. Especially when someone is famous and have that seriously visible platform. I also realize that not everyone can do that- meaning being visible for whatever reason and I can respect that.

However, I think those that can- should.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 05:54 AM   #13440
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

What did I do?

That's what is on my mind right now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: