Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 11-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Our Hearts Go Out To Ashton

Just before the festivities began at Diva's on Friday evening (11.13.09), we were shocked and saddened to learn that Ashton's Dad passed away. He had not been well for a while.

Here are the arrangements Ashton said I could post for Your information. I also think this might be a good time to leave Your thoughts for Ash.....he is a good friend in our Austin Family.....always ready to lend a hand. And now it's our turn to be there for him.

Services for Vernon W. Christie, Jr.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
11 am
Eed's Funeral Home
Lockhart, TX

In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Heart Association are appreciated.

~Diva
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ashton}}}}}}}}}}}}}} wishing you comfort and peace.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Please let Ashton know my prayers are with hys family.

I took the liberty of looking up the info for donating, and am linking to the page where one can make a Memorial Donation.

https://donate.americanheart.org/eco...emId=prod20007
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

Diva- thanks for posting.

Ash- please accept our most sincere sympathies to you and your family.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our best to you and your family during this time Ashton.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #6
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Ashton, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Sincerely,

-Scorp-
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Please let Ashton know my prayers are with hys family.

I took the liberty of looking up the info for donating, and am linking to the page where one can make a Memorial Donation.

https://donate.americanheart.org/eco...emId=prod20007

Thank You so much, SF...

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #8
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you Diva

I'm sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you and yours Ashton... wishing you strength and peace.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #9
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Ashton, I am sorry to hear of your father's passing. Please know my thoughts and prayer are with you and your family.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #10
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Ashton,

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:13 PM   #11
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

Ashton,

We are very sorry to hear about your Dad. I've always enjoyed your stories about him, and know you have many many happy memories.

If there is anything that we can do to help you in anyway, please call us anytime, even if it's only to talk.

Love Always,
Shari & Chad
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #12
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm very sorry for your loss Ashton. Doll and I were told at Diva's bash and we all kept you in our thoughts and prayers. It was on my mind on the drive home, and I know that I have never personally met you, but what I have heard at Diva's house was just pure honest loving towards You and your Dad. It was nice of Blush to think of asking Diva if they could bring the food over to your house to help with feeding your family and friends. I hope that when I do have the honor of meeting you in person, that it will feel as it does now. Like I known you as an ol' friend. Take care, and our prayers are with you and your family...
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #14
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Ashton, although we have never met, yet, I feel as if I know you. For many years I have enjoyed your humor and photos posted in our community.

My condolances to you and your family.
Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #15
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Ashton--

I am so sorry to hear the news of the loss of your Dad. My sincerest condolences. If there is anything I can do to help you know my number.

Take care of yourself Ashton.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #16
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

My sincerest condolences regarding the loss of you Dad - you and your family are in my prayers.
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #17
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Ash,
We love you. We're all thinking of you.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:28 PM   #18
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default {{{Ashton}}}

Ashton,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much you love your family, I'm sending you and yours lots of love and warm hugs, Teresa

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaVXfHZv50Y"]YouTube- Bill Withers - Lean On Me[/ame]
Old 11-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #19
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

PapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about you Ash, I'm so sorry for your loss.
PapaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:34 PM   #20
tmbyfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

tmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Ashton... please accept my condolences at the loss of your father. May your memories of him bring you comfort during this difficult time.
tmbyfem is offline   Reply With Quote