femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or her
Relationship Status:
unavailable

StarFire will become famous soon enough
Red face

Hi Honies & Homies!
Ok, ok, I joined. I missed you all so much!
Loves and hugs!
Star

StarFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StarFire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #262
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFire View Post

Hi Honies & Homies!
Loves and hugs!
Star

Woooooooooot!

Star is in the house!!!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #263
StarFire

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or her
Relationship Status:
unavailable

StarFire will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Woooooooooot!

Star is in the house!!!!!

Time for

and

StarFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #264
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Hi Honies & Homies!
Loves and hugs!
Star

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar sweetie...i knew you couldnt stay away from us too long...welcome glad you're here

good evening kitcheneers...hope everyone had a wonderful day..MM left me a note with a cd and asked i put it in for the evening so i did...i have no idea what it is but im sure its good so enjoy!

honey...did u save me some deviled eggs????
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #265
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Someone pinch me because i must have died and went to heaven. Is that our starfire. OMG it is. All is right with the world now.

STARFIRE HONEY welcome home sweetie.

Scoote thanks for getting the cd it was a bit of Marc Anthony for after dinner. Didn't want something to fast and people getting cramps.

and then for later some club music to get people up and moving. freyja where are you and Tommi?????

No dancing for me tonight family, I somehow hurt my back so I'll sit these out and admire all the other dancers.

See you are breakfast tomorrow.

Love

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #266
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
honey...did u save me some deviled eggs????
You know I did sweetie

I couldn't decide what to make for dinner...so think we'll be doing an impromptu supper of soup, sandwiches, deviled eggs and other nibblies.... I promise to do better tomorow. Guess I was just so happy to see Star that I lost track of the whole "make dinner" thing.

Music...hope your back starts feeling better. Between you and Scoote we might have to re-open the yoga room for stretching and massages...can't have our butch homies laid up with bad backs!
Old 05-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #267
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Jo, just thinking about the stretching and massage feels good must be some strong visualization i have going on mmmmm.

See you all in the morning.

Musicman
Old 05-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #268
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Hey Jo, just thinking about the stretching and massage feels good must be some strong visualization i have going on mmmmm.

See you all in the morning.

Musicman
Mind over matter can work wonders!
Old 05-10-2010, 07:16 PM   #269
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good evening to all the kitchen folk... I am sorry I will have to pass on dinner tonight... Daddy made me yummy chicken cordon bleu and twiced baked potatoes, zucchini and bread for dinner tonight...

We celebrated our first anniversary tonight relaxing and enjoying each others company...

I will take some yummy coffee though!!!

wanders off to snuggle with Daddy... everyone have a wonderful evening!!

Becca
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:11 AM   #270
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

Good morning Honies and Homies, ok the music for this morning is vintage Madonna [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K89AtVD4NGs"]YouTube- Madonna - Holiday (Virgin Tour 80s)[/nomedia] freyja this should get you moving hon in the kitchen.

Breakfast is on, eggs anyway you like them, pancakes and Canadian maple syrup, crispy hash browns for Jo bacon, croissants. Coffee, juice, Dr. Pepper for Scoote (special order

Ok family hope all of you have a great day ! Star hon good to see you in the kitchen

Love

Musicman
Old 05-11-2010, 04:27 AM   #271
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Lol Scoote,

I was jumping on the bed. I was hyper as he'll on Sunday, I had to go to the corner store for my mom and bought one of those Starbucks energy drinks. It made me hyper for the test of the day. My mom started laughing.

I am staying here on this site. the other one is to hard to find your way around abc it causes my iPhone to freeze since I don't have Adobe Flash on it.

Jo Jo,

I love the smell of Wisteria. When I worked at Crabtree & Evdlyn, they sold Wisteria. I picked up the bath gel, body lotion and soap bar. I put it in my bathroom as decoration.

How was your Mother's Day?

Zimmy

Quote:
but honey it wasnt me it was uhhhh umm err Zimmy..yanno how hyper she is--i tried to tell her to chill,but i have yet to meet a damn femme that ever listens and i know there are some of ya goingbut we all know its true!

i kill me sometimes!!

Quote:
mmm...hmmm....okay honey...the only problem is...I don't see Zimmy ...what I see is you bouncing off the walls as usual ...I'm just wondering when the hungry, horny part starts
Old 05-11-2010, 04:31 AM   #272
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

(((((Star))))),

Welcome to our new home!!! I read about your babies doing good and I hope you had a wonderful Mither's Day!

Welcome to all of the new people! Enjoy, and watch out, I am the hyper one. Hehe.

Zimmy

Quote:

Hi Honies & Homies!
Loves and hugs!
Star

Old 05-11-2010, 04:35 AM   #273
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good morning Music,

Thank you for breakfast. Can I have two egg whites scrambled with a dash of crushed red pepper? Thank you! I am leaving homemade fudge that I bought on the Daytona Beach Boardwalk on Sunday. I have to get it out if my house or I will eat the whole slice, hehe.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Good morning Honies and Homies, ok the music for this morning is vintage Madonna YouTube- Madonna - Holiday (Virgin Tour 80s) freyja this should get you moving hon in the kitchen.

Breakfast is on, eggs anyway you like them, pancakes and Canadian maple syrup, crispy hash browns for Jo bacon, croissants. Coffee, juice, Dr. Pepper for Scoote (special order

Ok family hope all of you have a great day ! Star hon good to see you in the kitchen

Love

Musicman
Old 05-11-2010, 05:03 AM   #274
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Good morniing kitchen peeps,

i got caught up in some projects last night and the Planet was last on the list, by the time i could visit, my eyes were rolling in their sockets, not pretty.

Thank you Thank you Musicman for giving me Madonna this morning.

*girl walks over and lands a kiss on Musicman's cheek*

i expect that might put a smile on our MM's face, along with the fact that it isn't Monday anymore. Am i right MM?

i'll take my plate of breakfast over to the nook in the corner - hmmm, lovin' me some pancakes with our very own homegrown maple syrup. *smacks lips*

Have a good one all.

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:29 AM   #275
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

Hi freyja, you are correct, it is no longer Monday The kiss certainly put a smile on this butch mug

Got to love the mornings in the kitchen. Hey Zimmy here are your egg white with red peppers scrambled. Have a good day Zimmy

musicman
The Following User Says Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 06:43 AM   #276
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning hunies and homies

Music...thank you again for a lovely breakfast. I have to go easy on the maple syrup but I do love it...and crispy hash browns...bacon.... *singing Heaven, I'm in Heaven...* I'll just put on a fresh pot of coffee (since I'm bound to make a big dent in this one Anyone need a warm up?

Freyja, I know what you mean about the evenings getting away from you! I had all kinds of wonderful intentions to get the laundry caught up yesterday and house all clean....got about half of it done and just plain ran out of steam. Oh well...we can all only do the best we can, right?

Zimmy, sweetie...good to see you! My mother's day was very nice and relaxing, thank you. Sounds like you're having lots of fun with the little ones...and I bet you're teaching them all to bounce on the bed, aren't you??

((( Starfire ))) so good to see you back in the house! We missed you. Glad the family is doing well! Now we just need to put out an apb on MStar....last I heard she was playing second life...and I think she may have gotten lost!

Thought I saw Pretty Woman come onto the site, but haven't seen her yet in the kitchen....hope she comes to visit us soon. I'm also hoping blass and scorpia got my messages....has anyone heard from them? I miss giggling at all of their ...ummmm....sweetness

My sweetie is probably still in bed ...or at least I hope so. We'll just leave her Dr Pepper in the fridge...and I'll save her some of this bacon, too. If anyone wants some of that fudge Zimmy brought you might want to dig in before Scoote sees it...just sayin

Have a great day all.....hugs to all the kitchen dwellers....and for my baby.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #277
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

good morning/afternoon/evening to all my fellow kitcheneers...thought id drop off some thin crust pizza with 6 cheese and pepperoni...no worries i brought some veggie pizzas and a mushroom for my honey...i also stopped off at the "other" pizza place and picked up some fresh salad and homemade tiramisu--to die for

MM...just so you know when you come to visit Jo and I you will be cooking breakfast my friend...lol

Zimmy...imn thinking we should limit ur starbucks intake...sometimes i can feel the earth tremor all the way down here and i think to myself "that damn Zimmy done od'd on Starbucks

Becca...congrats on your one yr...shoulda told us we could planned something special for two 2 of you

hello to you Frejya hope u enjoyed ur breakfast...and im liking the fact ur so nice to our wonderful MM over there

honey....muah love you!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #278
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon my fellow coffee,pop,tea drinkers! I am badly in dire straights for a cup of your wonderful Java Miss Jo!

I hope everyones day is going well. Mine is great now that I took a minute to sit...lol

Only have a second but wanted to thank MM for the wonderful breakfast I ran in and out to get this morn...And Jo for the Java.

Will be back later when hopefully my second chapter of my book will be completed...wish me luck!...smiles

Talk to ya all soon.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #279
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hola Jo Jo,

You know me to well, hehe. I am teaching him how to talk.

Glad to hear that your Mother's Day was good. It felt good to spend the day with my mom and have a BBQ with my family.

Have fun today!!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning hunies and homies

Music...thank you again for a lovely breakfast. I have to go easy on the maple syrup but I do love it...and crispy hash browns...bacon.... *singing Heaven, I'm in Heaven...* I'll just put on a fresh pot of coffee (since I'm bound to make a big dent in this one Anyone need a warm up?

Freyja, I know what you mean about the evenings getting away from you! I had all kinds of wonderful intentions to get the laundry caught up yesterday and house all clean....got about half of it done and just plain ran out of steam. Oh well...we can all only do the best we can, right?

Zimmy, sweetie...good to see you! My mother's day was very nice and relaxing, thank you. Sounds like you're having lots of fun with the little ones...and I bet you're teaching them all to bounce on the bed, aren't you??

((( Starfire ))) so good to see you back in the house! We missed you. Glad the family is doing well! Now we just need to put out an apb on MStar....last I heard she was playing second life...and I think she may have gotten lost!

Thought I saw Pretty Woman come onto the site, but haven't seen her yet in the kitchen....hope she comes to visit us soon. I'm also hoping blass and scorpia got my messages....has anyone heard from them? I miss giggling at all of their ...ummmm....sweetness

My sweetie is probably still in bed ...or at least I hope so. We'll just leave her Dr Pepper in the fridge...and I'll save her some of this bacon, too. If anyone wants some of that fudge Zimmy brought you might want to dig in before Scoote sees it...just sayin

Have a great day all.....hugs to all the kitchen dwellers....and for my baby.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #280
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Aww Scoote,

It's a lot of fun to see me all hopped up on Starbucks.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
good morning/afternoon/evening to all my fellow kitcheneers...thought id drop off some thin crust pizza with 6 cheese and pepperoni...no worries i brought some veggie pizzas and a mushroom for my honey...i also stopped off at the "other" pizza place and picked up some fresh salad and homemade tiramisu--to die for

MM...just so you know when you come to visit Jo and I you will be cooking breakfast my friend...lol

Zimmy...imn thinking we should limit ur starbucks intake...sometimes i can feel the earth tremor all the way down here and i think to myself "that damn Zimmy done od'd on Starbucks

Becca...congrats on your one yr...shoulda told us we could planned something special for two 2 of you

hello to you Frejya hope u enjoyed ur breakfast...and im liking the fact ur so nice to our wonderful MM over there

honey....muah love you!