Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-18-2019, 04:52 PM   #7641
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Photo hosting... who uses which website? Recommendations? The one I normally use appears to have crapped out.
I use imgur.com. I have no particular recommendation for it, though. It works fine. I'll be interested to see what other people are using.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 05:03 PM   #7642
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks! I've used PostImages.org for years and it's always been great but today it's not behaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I use imgur.com. I have no particular recommendation for it, though. It works fine. I'll be interested to see what other people are using.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 06:50 PM   #7643
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far I still haven't recieved any vision boards but I can't wait to see them..
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 06:53 PM   #7644
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I finally have two moments together to properly express my appreciation for all my vision boards! I'm excited about incorporating them into the board I'm making for myself.

CCB ... you took the BOLD reference route too! The universe is trying to tell me something! I love the quote: PICK PEOPLE WHO MAKE YOU BETTER. Such wise advise! Now... question... what are the lil symbols? One looks like wine glass, the other... I'm not sure.

GeorgeaMa'am... really love the quote: There are no strangers out there, just friends you haven't met yet. So poignant and timely! I had just watched the documentary on Mr. Rodgers. Really moving! Now... question... who's the unhappy lookin' dude in the left column? lol :P

Nanners ... first, love the paper, the foundation on which you attached the pics... the color... the texture... super!! I see a theme, a great theme: camping! I've not done that in a very long time and it's sorely missed. How'd you know?! And thank you for being the Wrangler!

Gemme ... LOVING HOW YOU LIVE <--- excellent quote and excellent advise! I really dig the black 'n' white photo with the gal(?) in the three piece suit. Suave! lol Love the pocket watch! Stylish!

Clay ... another with BOLD advise! lol Yup, indeed ... I def need to execute more BOLD in my life. And one can never have too much GRATITUDE. The paper too... rockin'!!

NYCFemme ... love the plethora of quotes! And the stickers are all adorable! Indeed... Friends are Everywhere!

FireSignFemme ... looking at yours more closely I see that you hit all three of my topics! Damn good thing I'm not bug phobic! lol In fact, a couple of my favorite feeds on FB are these exotic insects from around the world. How'd you know?! <-- love all that and how it's overflowing with imagery! Awesome!

Mabel ... I def needed another kick in the behind in the home improvement and maintenance area! Thank you! I've been chillin' a bit too much lately and need to start scratching things off my TO DO list!
The little drawings were of a screwdriver and a wrench!!! Lol.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 07:02 PM   #7645
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
GeorgeaMa'am... really love the quote: There are no strangers out there, just friends you haven't met yet. So poignant and timely! I had just watched the documentary on Mr. Rodgers. Really moving! Now... question... who's the unhappy lookin' dude in the left column? lol :P
He's a friend you haven't met yet, of course! He's unhappy because he's missing you! lol

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 07:58 PM   #7646
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yeah!! Totally see it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
The little drawings were of a screwdriver and a wrench!!! Lol.
Old 03-18-2019, 07:59 PM   #7647
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Clearly! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
He's a friend you haven't met yet, of course! He's unhappy because he's missing you! lol
Old 03-19-2019, 12:38 PM   #7648
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Lyte, can you post your process? Cuz I want to do it too- it looks so perfect!

Here you go... I'm giving ya the shorter version to save you (and anyone else) some reading, I can be a tad verbose doncha know. Please feel free to ask questions you like.

A preface ... the final pieces were the result of my sensing that I wasn't going to be able to (easily) make a traditional vision board. The stack of magazines I had wasn't giving me anything to work with so I decided to go to the internet. The internet route meant I'd have to LOCATE and PRINT a bunch of images/quotes... aka visions... and I quickly realized that was going to be quite a task too. So, I decided I'd focus on one topic per person and then select visions that spoke directly to each topic. Then I realized... …. that since I was going with a lot fewer visions... the visions I would be using should at least POP somehow ... so I elected to wrap them around wood pieces... which would giving them a bit of a 3D effect. And then … I finally realized... that since the visions were now going to be on wood... I'd now have to use a much sturdier board to hold up these heavier visions. lol

As to the construction...

The boards I used were these below... got them at Michael's. They come in a wide variety of sizes. Hoping to add to the POP of the visions, I painted the boards black using standard house paint in satin.

Before deciding on wood pieces, I was going to use cardboard but I couldn't cut nice crisp shapes. The wood pieces can be found in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, widths, etc... on EBay and Amazon. Michael's too has a few plain pieces but they're so much cheaper on Ebay/Amazon.

Attaching visions (paper) to wood... again, I was going to use cardboard but found that PODGE on paper and on cardboard was asking for wrinkles and ripples. It's not impossible but it proved to be more of a hassle than the cost of the boards and/or the wood pieces.

Since joining this crafty group, I've learned that all PODGEs are not the same. lol I used the one below (SATIN) as the glue to attach the visions to the wood The SATIN MODGE seems to have a lower water content and so adhesion is much smoother.

Press the paper down (gently) onto the wood ... all over the image... even along the edges of the wood. You trying to get the paper to adhere to every CM of the wood. If you don't, it will peel or roll up... along the edges.

After the piece dried I'd cut the paper to size around the wood and then cut the corners off so the sides would easily fold over, around the wood and could be glued down. … still using the SATIN MODGE.

Example...

Oh... almost forgot... I highly recommend getting wood pieces who's corners come to a point. Some I purchased (see pic above) had rounded edges and you can't use this "cut the corners" technique so finishing off rounded corners is much more involved. If anyone really wants to know how to finish off ones with rounded corners, lemme know.

Once the paper is glued on and around the wood and you've cut the corner, I continue to use the SATIN MODGE as the first layer over the vision/paper because of the lower water content which continues to keep the paper from rippling. It's unlikely to ripple anyway... if it's glued down firmly … but I didn't want to take a chance. Once the first layer was dry... I wanted they shinier … more POP against the black satin boards... I went back over them with the glossy GLOSSY MODGE.

The whole covering up of the wood pieces with visions process above was the most technical and involved part of the the entire build. Once I finally figured out which images to use and got them onto the wood, then it was just a matter of arranging them prettily on each of the boards.

Let me know if y'all have any questions.

P.S. I learned recently that the hanging thingie I included aren't enough to hold the boards up. Bummer!

P.S.S. Those who chose INNER PEACE, yes, your boards are similar, not 100% the same. Some of the quotes were too perfect or too cool not to use more than once.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 01:03 PM   #7649
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

clay, zentangles are in the mail. You should have them Friday!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 03:49 PM   #7650
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
GOOD job, CCB! I will be looking for them! I have worked on mine all day today, and am almost done with mine also!!

I LOVE this project! LOTS of tiny work, for me....
Old 03-19-2019, 03:51 PM   #7651
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LYTE! That was very labor intensive, BUT OMG, are these ever gorgeous. I LOVE mine so much!

As for the hangers, you need two of the strips just to use on one side...you have to press 2 pieces together til it cliks...so once you use 2 of the 3 strips, you only have one hanger.......but it is all good! I will make a hanger for mine...
Old 03-19-2019, 05:57 PM   #7652
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Ya know... I think it was less labor intensive for me... in my mind ... freak that I am... … because the thought of having to hunt through a zillion magazines … looking for zillion images/quotes/whatever... and then gluing them all down … seemed WAY more labor intensive to me!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
LYTE! That was very labor intensive, BUT OMG, are these ever gorgeous. I LOVE mine so much!

As for the hangers, you need two of the strips just to use on one side...you have to press 2 pieces together til it cliks...so once you use 2 of the 3 strips, you only have one hanger.......but it is all good! I will make a hanger for mine...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 06:29 PM   #7653
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Already? Wowza! And to think you were thinking about sitting this round out and you're the first one done. Way to go!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 08:59 PM   #7654
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
GOOD job, CCB! I will be looking for them! I have worked on mine all day today, and am almost done with mine also!!

I LOVE this project! LOTS of tiny work, for me....
I enjoyed the teeny tiny detail. It relaxed me. I made mine while watching TV. Some of you will be getting works of art inspired by The Bachelor lmfao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Already? Wowza! And to think you were thinking about sitting this round out and you're the first one done. Way to go!
Thank you! I was just so paranoid about being down to the wire again I went in the opposite direction. It's either or for me! I'm super glad I joined in though and happy about how mine came out.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 04:56 PM   #7655
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

So, anyone that is really enjoying the zentangles and wants to progress with it, there are seminars for certified Zentangle trainers. For a *cough cough* reasonable price between $1700-2400 for a 4 day seminar, you can become certified to teach and train the Zentangle way!

I was pretty interested in it until I got to the bottom line. The seminars are even super close to me. Bummer.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 01:04 PM   #7656
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
ZENTANGLES....

What is Zentangle?

Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being.

Let's Draw - 001: How to Draw Zentangles (Doodle Art) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ske2jBRBEB8

Parameters:

• Can be any of OR a combination of these 3 sizes....

a. twinchie.....2"x2"

b. trinchie.....a ROUND shape BUT must measure 2" in diameter... I "made" this one up as a one inch just doesn't seem big enough...)

c. ATC......2.5" x 3.5"

The project foundation needs to be done on a sturdy kind of paper OR board OR a zentangle tile ( I just found out they have these at Michael's...thanks, Gemme!)...IE...cardstock.

***** IF you use a heavier foundation, please be sure to consider sending extra fees for return postage for finished projects back to others.
You have creative freedom to choose to do COLOR OR B&W...or a mix & match of both.

It is probably best if we use a very fine felt marker or an extra sharp colored pencil, so as there are sharp, crisp lines...

You may have the creative freedom to add some kind of symbol in your Zentangle IF YOU WISH. IE: a sun, an animal, or a tree

You can chose to make an assortment of sizes, still only ONE per person UNLESS you choose to do more... For example, we have say 10 sign up, I may choose to make 3 of option a., 3 of option b, and 3 of option c....

Have fun, be creative, go outside the box.....

• Sign up starts at 9:00 PM Eastern time 03/09/19 (Saturday) and closes at 9:00 PM Eastern on 03/16/19 (Saturday) SIGNUPS NOW CLOSED!

Gives us SIX weeks to get them done & in by!

Project participant limit of 10, please!! Thanks!

Projects are due back by 04/21/19 and are officially late if not received by 04/28/19. I will mail them back out within a couple or 3 days after final deadline...

• You must make one Zentangle for each participant.

• On the back of your project please list these things: Project Name, your name, and WHOM it is for UNLESS you want wrangler to assign them.

• Projects are due to me by April 21st. . You have a week grace period but after that, (April 28) your project will become shredded fodder and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.

• Include $7 for the wrangler with your project.
• Please, no glitter that is not sealed.

~ Please, nothing from a smoking home, as several are sensitive to smoke! Thank you!

1. clay (wrangler)

2. nanners

3. GeorgiaMa'am

4. GEMME!!!

5. nycfem/Jennifer

6. CCB......RECEIVED 03/23/19!!

7. Bèsame*

RULES AS AGREED UPON TO BE ADDED AT THE END OF EACH PROJECT:
"For 2019, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018 & 2019. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2019. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/19, able to participate 7/28/19)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/19, able to participate 8/21/19)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

Please if you are currently timed out put yourself on the list and the dates of your time out because I am not responsible for doing that.
Great job, CCB! I love the zentangles!!
Old 03-23-2019, 02:25 PM   #7657
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Great job, CCB! I love the zentangles!!
Thank you!!! I loved doing them.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 03:12 PM   #7658
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

People are already receiving their zentangles but I still haven't received any vision boards? Maybe the address they were sent to wasn't correct, I could have messed it up I do that sometimes. Is there a tracking number? Thanks
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 05:40 PM   #7659
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
People are already receiving their zentangles but I still haven't received any vision boards? Maybe the address they were sent to wasn't correct, I could have messed it up I do that sometimes. Is there a tracking number? Thanks
No, no one is receiving their zentangles yet...except me, as wrangler.........I posted that I had received them on the sign up sheet....
Old 03-23-2019, 07:00 PM   #7660
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

LYTE, wow, that was awesome how you explained everything, love the idea of the Satin followed by the glossy. How did you glue the wood onto the canvas? One of the panels on the one you did for me fell off, but, of course, was easy to glue back on. The photos you posted in your tutorial were so helpful. Really awesome work!

FiresignFemme, that sucks that you haven't gotten your vision boards! Hope this gets figured out.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types